• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mixing Alcohol and Benadryl

JDSD

Bluelighter
Will the Benadryl amplify the effects of alcohol in any way if so how much will it effect me.

call me silly, but this is the stupidest question ive ever read... as far as i know benadry wont do shit to increase alcohol's effects, and if it did i doubt its anything special

maybe if it thins your blood it will get you more drunk, just get a blood thinner pill if you want to get drunk fast.

Yes, Benadryl will get you drunk faster, notice the "do not mix with alcohol" on the label. It will also make you very drowsy, and you will probably fall asleep. This is so ghetto, dude. Either get some better downers or learn to drink properly. Maintaining a constant low level of alcohol consumption, over several hours, and/or using nice drinks does wonders for getting drunk properly.

Originally posted by zorn:
Yes, Benadryl will get you drunk faster, notice the "do not mix with alcohol" on the label. It will also make you very drowsy, and you will probably fall asleep. This is so ghetto, dude. Either get some better downers or learn to drink properly. Maintaining a constant low level of alcohol consumption, over several hours, and/or using nice drinks does wonders for getting drunk properly.
Dood!!!!I hear benadryl is like ACID if you take, like, 37 of them...Me and ma maind dawg is gonna try it dis weekend, with some 40's and shit.
Itz gonna be da bomb!
(disclaimer: That was a joke.)

Actually, if you take a box of benedryl, you will "trip", I did it awhile back once. It's nothing like acid, dxm, k, or anything out there...its just bizarre. It is basically like going into dream sequences while your awake and not even realizing what you just saw, heard, or whatever was a figment of your imagination...