Bluelight

Thread: Mixing Alcohol and Benadryl

1. Collapse Details
    Mixing Alcohol and Benadryl 
    Will the Benadryl amplify the effects of alcohol in any way if so how much will it effect me.

2. Collapse Details

call me silly, but this is the stupidest question ive ever read... as far as i know benadry wont do shit to increase alcohol's effects, and if it did i doubt its anything special

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    maybe if it thins your blood it will get you more drunk, just get a blood thinner pill if you want to get drunk fast.

4. Collapse Details

Yes, Benadryl will get you drunk faster, notice the "do not mix with alcohol" on the label. It will also make you very drowsy, and you will probably fall asleep. This is so ghetto, dude. Either get some better downers or learn to drink properly. Maintaining a constant low level of alcohol consumption, over several hours, and/or using nice drinks does wonders for getting drunk properly.

5. Collapse Details

Yes, Benadryl will get you drunk faster, notice the "do not mix with alcohol" on the label. It will also make you very drowsy, and you will probably fall asleep. This is so ghetto, dude. Either get some better downers or learn to drink properly. Maintaining a constant low level of alcohol consumption, over several hours, and/or using nice drinks does wonders for getting drunk properly.
    Dood!!!!I hear benadryl is like ACID if you take, like, 37 of them...Me and ma maind dawg is gonna try it dis weekend, with some 40's and shit.
    Itz gonna be da bomb!
    (disclaimer: That was a joke.)

6. Collapse Details

Actually, if you take a box of benedryl, you will "trip", I did it awhile back once. It's nothing like acid, dxm, k, or anything out there...its just bizarre. It is basically like going into dream sequences while your awake and not even realizing what you just saw, heard, or whatever was a figment of your imagination...

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    a WHOLE box of Benadryll??? and you were still awake? =/

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)