• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Morphine Sulphate Tablets @ 15 Mg

[-.=Mokie420=.-]

Bluelighter
I just acquired a small supply (5) of 15 mg blue morphine sulphate tablets. What, if anything, would you enlightened individuals recommend that I do with these 75 mg of morphine?
What preparation, if any, would they need to e taken nasaly, and is this recommended?

Crush them, then snort them... nothing fancy or high-tech involved with a few MSIR tabs - they don't have a time-release filler matrixx so you don't need to hack them.. I personally think you're better off eating them, as the high would be nice and long (vs the short buzz from snorting).. the oral bioavailability of morphine sulphate is actually favorable...

Originally posted by PhreeX:
the oral bioavailability of morphine sulphate is actually favorable...
jigga whaa? the oral bioavailabity of MS is anything but favorable, unless you're comparing it to smoking it...
snort those babies, you'll need at least half of them probably to feel good with low to medium opiate tolerance

I might technically be incorrect then, but I have some MSIR's and I find them to be VERY EFFECTIVE orally but when snorted you don't get nearly as much as you would expect...
I can't say I have looked at any numbers recently, but I know how those pills effect me...
Eat them!

Morphine is about 6 times as potent IM than orally. Snorting ought to be in between, but maybe it works poorly for some reason.... quite possibly the time-release shit fucks you over if you snort it. The ratio's more like 3:1 for heavy (or opioid-dependent) users.... I think you fall into that category Phreex. :)
http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual/tables/167tb2.htm

He has the 15 IR tabs.. MSIR, no time release shit so it's easy going... IV is the way to go, but I dont think our poster wants to actually get the most out of his drugs, I think he wants to throw them away by snorting... yeah, comparing IM to ORAL with ANY DRUG and it's gunna be about 6:1, but orally morphine rocks in my book (vs some other opioids such as propoxyphene ns..

Originally posted by PhreeX:
He has the 15 IR tabs.. MSIR, no time release shit so it's easy going... IV is the way to go, but I dont think our poster wants to actually get the most out of his drugs, I think he wants to throw them away by snorting... yeah, comparing IM to ORAL with ANY DRUG and it's gunna be about 6:1, but orally morphine rocks in my book (vs some other opioids such as propoxyphene ns..
Are we sure that he has the IR tabs? Because I don't think that he ever said that he did, and I have seen blue generic MS Contin tabs...Whether or not they are the IR's or Contins may make a difference.

I am trying to get the most out of them - I honsestly assumed snorting them would beat eating them. I don't experiement with morphine, etc., very often, so I was trying to go about it the best way I knew. IM / IV isn't my thing, so that's out of the question.
The pills in question are very small blue pills with a "15" on one side, and "E652" on the reverse side in smaller letters.
If eating them is the best way, then eating them it will be. I'm just looking for something interesting to do with them now that I have them. I figured eating them would be the least effective, but I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

Well... as we all know experiences vary... it might just be that Phreex absorbs morphine orally very well. They're not *supposed* to be very effective orally... has anyone else tried these?

Well, I broke down and took the first batch. I crushed up 2 of them and snorted them, then crushed 3 of them up and mixed them into a glass of water. That was about 30 minutes ago. I'll let you know how it turns out.

60mgs of morphine taken orally is excellent. It's just a little different from other opiates, instead of providing a rush or euphoria, morphine is more of an obliterating high.

I took Morphene(about 90mg)once. The first 30mg I tried snorting but my nose was left extremlly dry and irratatted. The last 60 mg I dissolved in water(because i had already crushed it up) and I felt that that was a good way to do it.

Success! All in all, I'd say that this experience was very interesting. Overall, the snorted pills didn't give me as much of a rush as I had hoped for, but the ones I swallowed kept me right were I wanted to be until I passed out for the night. Thanks go out to everybody who helped make this a safe and pleasureable experience.