• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol bed wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i and several of my friends have had this happen, though usually it's not in the bed, but somewhere in the bedroom. my gf has woken up to see me stagger to the corner of the room and pee there. same w/ other friends.

usually (as was said before) with lots of beer.

I know this sounds ridiculous but when I drink heavily I tend to wet the bed. Most of the time it happens when I drink a lot of beer. I live in a town where not a lot goes on so I buy beer on weekends and drink at home. I urinate when I need to but when I go to sleep I wake up with a wet bed. I was wondering if this kinda thing happens normally. Is it a psychological problem that makes me wet the bed when I drink heavily or is it just the intoxication that makes me sleep through the need of waking up to urinate?

Dude, im 23 and have done it for about three years now. More so pissing in strange places then wetting the bed. It turns out it is really quite common and can be heriditory in some cases. My dad does the same thing. It definately depends on how much you drink, as the chance of it happenning are very slim after only a couple of drinks. The good news is though, if u go and see your GP/Doctor he can recommend some tablets to strentghen your the bladder. Ive been on the tablets for about four months now and it hasnt happenned since. The tablets im on are called Lyrinel XL. See you doc he should recommend something similar. Good Luck

I've seen people shit the bed after passing out...that I don't understand lol.

But to your issue, I've pissed my bed a few times while sleeping after a heavy night of drinking. Actually, most of the time my ex gf would get the worst of it :D

Yea I had a girlfriend at one time that used to piss the bed everytime she got drunk so it's not completely out of the norm... I say "everytime" but really only twice b/c after that I was done with her... hah, I say it took a lot to stay after the first time waking up in someone elses piss... Gah that's disgusting....

my one friend has passed out drunk on my one couch and pissed himself... three fucking times, lol urinator hat-trick =p

Hey level... don't be embarassed at all. I live with 5 other guys and two of them have the exact same problem as you. Anytime they get completely trashed they usually have about a 50% chance of waking up in their own urine. One of them has actually pissed all over his girlfriend on a couple of occasions. This may be little consolation to you... im sure it really sucks and can probably be embarassing, but just know your certainly not the only one out there. As far as remedies go im not entirely sure what to say. Obviously make sure you get it all out right before you fall asleep, but other than that im not sure what can be done. It might be worth it to invest in some plastic sheets, just for nights of heavy drinking. Other than that I dunno. Talk to your doctor about it though, see what he has to say. Whether youre underage or even just embarrassed shouldn't be an issue. He might even have some simple remedy that could really make life a lot easier. Good Luck either way.

lmao.this is so frigging ridiculous....he should talk to his doctor about it? really? how is that gonna go?

``hey doc,i got a problem......thing is,when i ingest so much alcohol that i become unconscious,i mean really drink without any control,i tend to piss the bed,its embarrasing,do you have a remedy for that?``

-``yeah.....ummm,don`t drink so much....or at all if you can`t control yourself``

plastic sheets......goddamn,when it`s gotten to that point.....one really needs to wonder about their dignity.....why not diapers?.....since i`ve sobered up i wonder why i bother with this site anymore.so many idiots who abuse their bodies beyond repair,then want a simple way out.

to the op,you wanna drink yourself stupid? there are consequences to that.continue doing it,and there`s a whole bunch of other fun consequences you havent had yet.

im sure this will garner responses about how it`s harsh to say that,but the only thing to say here that can POSSIBLY have to do with harm reduction is-dont drink so much.

and with that,flame on,im done with this forum anyways.

So........what is the cure? I did it for the second time this month. I'm in college and this just started happening to me recently. I have gotten trashed many a times but it seems when I don't pace myself enough this shit happens. Especially when I mix liquor and beer I somehow (recently) piss my pants. This has never been a problem in the past. It is so embarrassing to wake up and have everyone talkin shit.... I don't care I just want to know how you stop pissing your pants when you get pissed

Not alcohol related, but similar. When I was detoxing from opiates in the hospital, they gave me seroquel to sleep. I was so goddam sick in withdrawal it wasn't funny. Anyway, the seroquel would knock me out for an hour or two at a time, and I would have intense vivid dreams and sometimes I would dream I was taking a piss, then wake up to myself pissing myself almost. This happened for 4 or 5 nights while in withdrawal. So fucking weird and embarrassing. Only time something like that has happened to me.

If this has anything to do with it. I quit opiates 6 weeks ago (40-140 milis of oc)

holy smokes. drinking is cool and whatnot, but if you know it is going to make you piss the bed like a freshmen sorority slut, consider not so much.

Slash of Guns N Roses pissed the bed every time he drank. That is what Nikki Sixx said in "The Heroin Diaries".

i have had this happen to me maybe 4 or 5 times in the last 5 years. usually it happens when i get really drunk on just beer and fall asleep while i still have a full stomach of beer. it is really embarrassing...especially if i am spending the night on a friends couch...which has happened before. but almost every time it has happened it was just my own bed and even then I was pretty embarrassed and was like what the fuck?!?! when i woke up all wet in a bed of my own piss. thank god it never happened to me when i was sleeping with a girl. its weird though it didn't start happening until after i got out of high school...but i did alot of hard partying and heavily drinking beer when i was in high school.

sure it's passed out drunk (totally pissed). happens on smack OD's as well .
these chemicals are wicked strong depressants and shut down executive function .
it is most probably a harbinger of a life long problem with intoxicant abuse .
guit getting shitfaced if you can .

well if it happens often, look into those underwear for old people so you don't wake up with a pissed bed. I had it happen during a bad infection when I literary couldn't get up to piss and fell asleep. It's a pin to change the sheets, clean then if they are clean and clean the mattress. The underwear would save a lot pain.

Or get plastic covers like old people keep on their furniture. They sell them. This way your piss doesn't soak into your mattress, but instead hopefully drips down onto your roomates or whoever is giving you "shit" about it.

I've done this once. Nice black out, woke up with a dry erase board marker in one hand and a pile o' piss on my boxers

i was met a girl at a show in ATL she worked for MTV took me back to her place and I woke up in the morning in a puddle of my piss I obviously left without waking her up, after lots of beer.

Can anyone say "Golden Showers".

Talking about shitting themselves, my ex brother in law was at my house one night dog drunk. Said he was going to the bathroom. About 10 minutes go by and I decide to go into the kitchen, and there sits this dumbass, on my trashcan, passed out, having shit in the trash! I didn't take out the trash that night.

I never pissed in my bed but i did walk into my roommates room and piss in his laundry hamper while he was boning his girl. This was after a binge of xannies and 40 ouncers. I miss college

Status
Not open for further replies.