• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

MEGA MERGED METHADONE THREAD...All methadone clinic talk in here

^^In your situation I would definitely do the Mdone route. I have been following your attempts at sobriety and failures. If you get put on probation you will almost surely get popped for a dirty UA and go to jail. You said it yourself. You are a dope fiend. Methadone helped me get my life back on track. Mdone is WAY better than Bupe which I know you were recently on. Give it a try it couldn't hurt.

Last edited:
^^In your situation I would definitely do the Mdone route. I have been following your attempts at sobriety and failures. If you get put on probation you will almost surely get popped for a dirty UA and go to jail. You said it yourself. You are a dope fiend. Methadone helped me get my life back on track. Mdone is WAY better than Bupe which I know you were recently on. Give it a try it couldn't hurt.

exactly why I am trying to rush this done route before getting hit w/ all my fines, probation, etc.. want to show I am TRYING! and yorue right, I have TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN! I cant get clean to save my life.. hell, ill go a week and then blast away like nuts for 2 weeks and OD. I am failing miserable at this getting clean thing but at the same time I dont want to be at the clinic EVERY FUCKING DAY! esp. since I have NO LICENSE and really no ride there. I have other friends who go and I can hitch a ride w/ them for now but days will pass where I dont know how to get there and ill be FUCKED!

It looks like I may be prescribed Methadone as a chronic pain treatment for complex regional pain syndrome. I've never taken it before, though I have done heroin, and I'm assuming that it's not too euphoric. I take 20mg of oxycodone IR twice a day now, and I get barely any relief from it, so hopefully it will be at least work better than that.

Ideally, I'd like to get the methadone for general pain relief, then get prescribed dilaudid for breakthrough pain (Still dream of IVing those). Are the contraindications between methadone and dilaudid or opana too serious for me to be prescribed both? I'm still in the process of finding the right doctor (was seeing my pediatrician still until the CRPS arose) so it's difficult to get a consensus.

Ideally whatever high dose opiates I'm on will only have to last me until I'm able to participate in a ketmaine infusion trial.

Been on opiates 5 years and been on Bupe then it failed so Methadone 40mg and still failed, back to Bupe bupe 8-24mg (different times) THen on Methadone 60mg this time. This time I went a year clean off Heroin and I have been tapering and I am on 50mg now.

5mg every 2 weeks but IMO 4mg @ 40mg 3mg @ 30mg etc I was thinking.

Tony - what the fuck did you just say? lol. you really made no sense, man! are you saying the done is better for you? or are you saying you are better off on bupe? kinda confusing, man! I did the bupe and ran about 6 months "sober". I OD'd last August and ended up in the ER and in a psych ward; started off at 24MG bupe; after 2 weeks in the psych ward and once being released I was down to 16MG upon the release. I dropped to about 4-6MG/day after 6 months and ended up slipping up and going back to dope and been using heavy/hard since. over the last month I've been BETTER but NOT CLEAN! now I am giving up and going on the done.

I have been on 190 mlg of methadone for over 2 1/2 years. I needed to move to ND. I talked to the clinic they said they transferred me and gave me a number and 3 take outs.
Well come to find out no clinic in ND. I only had one option to kick this habit of mine.
It has been 3 weeks and 3 days, I feel good for the most part just every other night can't sleep and on the nights I do sleep only 4 to 6 hrs I won't take a nap during the day cause I want to sleep at night.
I am usually a go getter work two jobs, clean my house and exercise everyday. That is me completely sober now on methadone I still tried to exercise but I was a little lazy.
I am trying to get me back after quitting 190 mlg of methadone cold Turkey. I have been trying to run but man I can jog for only 3 min then walk for 3 I do this off and on for about 15 min then collapse on my porch and force myself to do leg lifts. The next day I don't want to move so I don't run but just walk circles.
Now my question is am I pushing my self to hard? What can I do to get all my energy back? I just want me back, how long will this take to be fully wake up get out of bed with energy?

I have been an MMT patient since Feb. of 2013. I am on 80mg of Methadone in pill form.
I get (1) 40mg orange wafer, and (4) 10mg white tabs by request.

I was on Liquid methadone for the 1st year as a patient, and then I noticed that my clinic also carried wafers/pills. I asked the dosing nurse about them and she offered me to try them and if I would like to switch over from Liquid to pills, I agreed and tried it. The difference? WOW. Pills are SO much better! They hold me longer, feel stronger, and give me unique EUPHORIA. Ever since the switch, I'm never going back to liquid methadone again. Pills/wafers all day long!

Yeah I get the delicious liquid and daily visits minus Sunday take homes.

Went from 75 - 50 at 5 mgs a week at least with no side effects
still going at day two of 45mg of methadone woke up to my first withdrawls

^^ lucky!! I thought they stopped making the wafers.^^

They did! for pain management.

Many methadone clinics for opiate dependency, still carry them though. Including mine.

I'm supposed to get 2 of the 40mg wafers, because I'm at 80mg daily.
But I request a half and half dose, which is 1 40mg wafer, and 4 of the 10mg pills.

I really like the Roxane 10mg pills, they have a very good kick to them, that's why I request for them. :)

Just missed a day, happen to you guys/gals ever? How do you handle it.

How'd you miss? Double on Saturday or something happen you couldnt make it in? I'm on suboxone, have been for almost 5 yrs, however I've not taken even a tiny piece for a few months. I thru myself into P/W several times now I'm "gun-shy" lol... so have been thinking about switching to MMT.

Hi there. I am struggling with an opiate addiction. I was first put on subutex, but recently changed to methadone (30 mgs on September 1st). I was not told of the side effects or wds, and now after doing a bit of research on it am scared of what they have put me on.
Honestly- I have already relapsed and am using opiates on top of the 30mgs of methadone. I don't know what to do. Basically, if I don't take the script every 3 days, I lose it and will not be able to get help again. I'm scared of being sober. What should I do?
Am I facing nasty wds for both heroin and methadone if I stop? Can I stop using heroin and be on methadone, and then taper off slowly?
I don't know what to do, my key worker spoke of me being on methadone for months.. :/ I want to be drug free, despite being scared I think I am strong enough to do it now.

Just missed a day, happen to you guys/gals ever? How do you handle it.

You should be ok, Methadone W/D doesn't hit its peak until the 3rd day. Don't go back to using!
I sometimes skip days for the fun of it, because when you skip a day and dose you seem to feel more euphoric.

You'll be ok!

You should be ok, Methadone W/D doesn't hit its peak until the 3rd day. Don't go back to using!
I sometimes skip days for the fun of it, because when you skip a day and dose you seem to feel more euphoric.

You'll be ok!

Yeah that's actually why I asked ha I've had it happen before and the half life leaves about half on your the next day.
Sleepin still blows. Funny tho I've seen people freak cause they are 30 minutes late on there dose and I'm just think thaTs mostly mentle struggles.

Haven't used since like the second day of methadone a long time ago.
I either wait till the next day or if I have it some ket to ease me sorrows lol or like 50-75mg promethazine

Hi there. I am struggling with an opiate addiction. I was first put on subutex, but recently changed to methadone (30 mgs on September 1st). I was not told of the side effects or wds, and now after doing a bit of research on it am scared of what they have put me on.
Honestly- I have already relapsed and am using opiates on top of the 30mgs of methadone. I don't know what to do. Basically, if I don't take the script every 3 days, I lose it and will not be able to get help again. I'm scared of being sober. What should I do?
Am I facing nasty wds for both heroin and methadone if I stop? Can I stop using heroin and be on methadone, and then taper off slowly?
I don't know what to do, my key worker spoke of me being on methadone for months.. :/ I want to be drug free, despite being scared I think I am strong enough to do it now.

Hey there,
I've been on Methadone for almost 2 years now, and let me tell you it has been a blessing in my life. I have gained all my weight back, I'm not as pale anymore, I got a steady job, and I got most of the trust from my family back. All because I don't have to worry about using or being in w/d anymore because I know I have Methadone.

The best thing to do, is to stop using the Heroin, and continue taking methadone for your W/d's. You might have to raise your dose a bit when you stop taking the Heroin due to tolerance.
After you're steady, and not in w/d anymore, talk to your Methadone dr. about tapering down.
What MOST people do, is they go down 1-2mg every week, and when you finally get down to your last dose @ 1mg, you should feel very minimal W/d symptons.
I have actually many friends who have done this successfully.

BEST OF LUCK

Yeah that's actually why I asked ha I've had it happen before and the half life leaves about half on your the next day.
Sleepin still blows. Funny tho I've seen people freak cause they are 30 minutes late on there dose and I'm just think thaTs mostly mentle struggles.

Haven't used since like the second day of methadone a long time ago.
I either wait till the next day or if I have it some ket to ease me sorrows lol or like 50-75mg promethazine

lol that's halerious!
But yeah man the physcological w/d is the hardest part of opiate w/d imo. The depression is what gets me.

Hey there,
I've been on Methadone for almost 2 years now, and let me tell you it has been a blessing in my life. I have gained all my weight back, I'm not as pale anymore, I got a steady job, and I got most of the trust from my family back. All because I don't have to worry about using or being in w/d anymore because I know I have Methadone.

The best thing to do, is to stop using the Heroin, and continue taking methadone for your W/d's. You might have to raise your dose a bit when you stop taking the Heroin due to tolerance.
After you're steady, and not in w/d anymore, talk to your Methadone dr. about tapering down.
What MOST people do, is they go down 1-2mg every week, and when you finally get down to your last dose @ 1mg, you should feel very minimal W/d symptons.
I have actually many friends who have done this successfully.

BEST OF LUCK
Thank you so much :) you've made me a lot less scared of the addictiveness of it & effectiveness. I'm glad to hear of your success, you're a very strong person.