• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best OTC Codeine in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight04

Bluelighter
What are the best OTC codeine products in canada (ontario/toronto) that u can get, and do a CWE on.

Both the T 1's and Asprin come with a lot of caffiene in them, and would rather not have that - really cheap though, but dont think that's even worth it

There is also a form of Robaxacet that i know of that has no caffiene, just Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen and Codeine, but its DAMN EXPENSIVE - not worth the money - rather get a few oxys or something instead

are there any other products that are available and "cost effective"??

In Canada? Not really from what I've heard, since they mandate that two other ingredients be mixed in with the codeine.

Move to Oz, we have codeine and acetaminophen only pills that are VERY cheap and very easy to extract. I'm thinking of getting some for myself this afternoon...=D

First off - you will never find it OTC without caffeine.

Second, unless you're allergic, always pick the aspirin ones since they are safer for your body (even after CWE) and are not as "gunky" in the filter.

If you have a "No Frills" store with a pharmacy inside, then this has your best deal.

Ask for a 200X A,C & C (make sure you pick the aspirin, not acetaminophen version). They sell the there for around $8.

Short of that, do your next cheapest source is a wal-mart pharmacy. Ask for same and you'll get it for around $11.

Anywhere else should be more expensive. Also, the pills from the above two, especially No Frills, generally has very brittle pills that dissolve very easily. The ones that Shopper's sell for very high prices are rediculously hard and take long to dissolve.

And you're right - Robax (only methocarb.) is like rediculously expensive, because there are no generics for it anywhere.

ps. I have CWEd Methocarbamol. It works.

EDIT: mods feel free to remove price specifics. Other info I posted is legally-available for canadians, so it shouldn't be problematic.

Last edited:
Thanks,

I guess that more or less answers all my questions. The stuff with caffeine is all really cheap.. (around $10 for 200 pills)

and the Robaxacet stuff.. i think its almost $20 for 18 pills, or something along those lines... could get soo much better things with that money!

so all i have to do is go to shopper drug mart in canada ask for apsrin with codiene, and boom i got 200 for 10 bucks? I know how to UTFSE i just want to make sure 100 percent before i go that i do everythng right, also whats the simpliest CWE cuz ive read a few that seem sorta complicated. Oh yea im from ontario canada,

Last edited:
I live in newfoundland/canada, and i didnt even know u can buy OTC that contains codeine.

^ You're going to be taking a shitload of doxlyamine succinate if you use those, and that's pretty bad for you. Can't remember why, just remember that it is! :p

Love living in Australia :)

so all i have to do is go to shopper drug mart in canada ask for apsrin with codiene, and boom i got 200 for 10 bucks? I know how to UTFSE i just want to make sure 100 percent before i go that i do everythng right, also whats the simpliest CWE cuz ive read a few that seem sorta complicated. Oh yea im from ontario canada,

Yeah, but there is almost double the Caffeine than Codeine, so if you take 300mg Codeine which is a solid dose you're taking nearly 600mg Caffeine which is like 6 good coffees.

^ You're going to be taking a shitload of doxlyamine succinate if you use those, and that's pretty bad for you.)

the dox works to potentiate the codeine, so you don't need as much. it does color the experience though, and i guess it's not a good formula if you already have a codeine tolerance.

ok so whats the easiest brand IN CANADA for cwe also cheapest

I live in newfoundland/canada, and i didnt even know u can buy OTC that contains codeine.

Well in newfoundland now they have a stupid rule that you have to give your name phone number and address. Some stores ask for ID some don't.

Ive bough codeine products in about 50 stores and only once did i get turned down. And i was wearing a dress shirt and pants because i had just come from court so how fucking ironic is that? Other times ive walked in withdrawing badly hearing some old t-shirt and faded jeans and never gotten refused.

The AC&C's are the best. It's very simple to buy codeine go up up to the pharmacy counter and ask for aspirin with codeine. Simple as that.

ps. I have CWEd Methocarbamol. It works

So methocarbamol isint water soluble? Too bad the damn stuff is so expensive cause that would be a great way of getting aroound the caffiene.

Mersyndol (9.75mg Codeine, 450mg Paracetamol, 5mg Doxylamine succinate) is OTC in Canada, kind of expensive though.

Youl get delerious from the anti-histamine if you take too many of those. Doxylamine is water soluble unfortunatly. I think up to 20mg's is somewhat safe though so it's good if your only taking a few.

And goddamn you aussies with your caffiene free codeine

Last edited:
does shoppers drug mart cell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver

does shoppers drug mart sell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver in ontario

(didnt mean to double post, freak accident)

im not recieving enough info on this for me to believe, sounds too good to be true, so http://forum.grasscity.com/general/52536-otc-codeine.html this link says othewise that they dont sell it anymore? who do i beleive?

im hoping someone can confirm 100 percent that ontario pharmacies such as shoppers drug mart, and all local pharmacies carry codiene otc as of 2009

Last edited:
does anyone know if you can get these pills in bc? and how much codeine is in one of these pills?

does shoppers drug mart sell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver in ontario

(didnt mean to double post, freak accident)

im not recieving enough info on this for me to believe, sounds too good to be true, so http://forum.grasscity.com/general/52536-otc-codeine.html this link says othewise that they dont sell it anymore? who do i beleive?

im hoping someone can confirm 100 percent that ontario pharmacies such as shoppers drug mart, and all local pharmacies carry codiene otc as of 2009

I'm in Ontario and they are still otc, at Shoppers, smaller pharmacies, etc. Just go up to the pharmacy counter and ask for, generic tylenol #1's or acetaminophen with codeine, or whatever. I've never been asked for i.d., they usually ask if you've had them before and you say yes, or you're picking them up for your Mom or something.

I've never signed a waiver ever.

Mersyndol (9.75mg Codeine, 450mg Paracetamol, 5mg Doxylamine succinate) is OTC in Canada, kind of expensive though.

THis, I've been using mersyndol for years to stop sickness and whatnt. They come in boxes of 24 for around $8 or bottles of 100 for $20(this all depends on where you buy it)

Sobeys and Lawtons are the cheapest place to get mersyndol, if you go to shoppers expect to pay up to 35 bucks for a 100 bottle of mersyndol.

But the quoted posters figures are wrong, mersyndol has 8mg codeine, 5mg doxyalmine and 325mg acetominophen- source, im staring at a bottle right now.

Note: Whoever said you wont find OTC codeine without caffeine is full of shit, robax-8 and mersyndol both contain no caffeine and are availible OTC.

I found a britta filter gets rids of lots of the caffeine while still leaving most of the codeine behind.

ime, worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.