• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best OTC Codeine in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi newfoundland just lettng u know that 5 tylenol ones should be good enough and to take a dose with water . i have been taking tylenol fer 7 years im 23 now and its a very nice drug that gets u through the day . and aint it awsome were in good ol canada and that we have pharmacies that carry it. so if u run out all u gotta do is hit up the pharmacy anywho im babbling here so heres to the point....i started out with taking 5 in the morning 5 in the afternoon then 5 in the evening . i take 30 a day now 10 in the morning 10 in the afternoon and 10 in the evening. im gonna warn u withdrawls are bad (sore egs headaches ect) but hey man like i said we hav pharmacies that carry it ;) best of luck

The prices these days are getting damn outrageous anyone with me on this in ontario in shoppers its 16 bucks fer a jar of 200 ....i usually get mine from safeway and plus the damn pharmicist dont ask no stupid`` have u ever had thesè`` questions ...lmao

The prices these days are getting damn outrageous anyone with me on this in ontario in shoppers its 16 bucks fer a jar of 200 ....i usually get mine from safeway and plus the damn pharmicist dont ask no stupid`` have u ever had thesè`` questions ...lmao

in Ontario I buy ratio-lenoltec no. 1 it's a orange and white bottle. 200 caplets. 300mg acetaminophen, 15mg caffeine, 8mg codeine. cost $6.99-8.99 CAD depending on the pharmacy. I never go to a pharmacy where the pharmacist are wearing lab coats or uniforms.

What are the best OTC codeine products in canada (ontario/toronto) that u can get, and do a CWE on.

Both the T 1's and Asprin come with a lot of caffiene in them, and would rather not have that - really cheap though, but dont think that's even worth it

There is also a form of Robaxacet that i know of that has no caffiene, just Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen and Codeine, but its DAMN EXPENSIVE - not worth the money - rather get a few oxys or something instead

are there any other products that are available and "cost effective"??

cold water extractio is very effective when useing T1s but you need to use at least 20 pills and a coffee grinder will totaly powder up the pills.
Ive done this a million times and the only hard part is filtering properly.
I have used many diferent things to filter,but i wont go into that ,just sayin that T1s work just fine if ya do it rite......
But that bitter taste realy sux so i drink alot of milk after downing my liquid...

so all i have to do is go to shopper drug mart in canada ask for apsrin with codiene, and boom i got 200 for 10 bucks? I know how to UTFSE i just want to make sure 100 percent before i go that i do everythng right, also whats the simpliest CWE cuz ive read a few that seem sorta complicated. Oh yea im from ontario canada,

well i lve on these pills and safeways is the best i have found and its 13 bux for 200.
I have yet to find any cheaper.6 sumthin for 100...
as far as the aspirin i have to dissagree useing the T1s is safer as far as i know and ive read alot about this procedure and practiced it alot.
Till i just figured fuck it ill just take the 20 pills instead of extracting.
Only because im used to it .
Most people will throw up takin that much...

have to agree with you on that one almost every pharmacy cept a couple mom and pop shops always ask for id and some want yer signature.
Safeways asks nuthin..

does shoppers drug mart cell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver

no shoppers does not sell 200 for 8 bux its more like 100 for 8 bux and some ask for id some dont infact where i live now theres only like 3 or 4 stores that even sell 200s not like back in the peg(winnipeg) where i could get the 200s from safeways anytime i wanted and not have to worry about being turned down at all.
Thats the diference from a small town and the big city ...

whats the matter, you bed ridden or some shit.Its not rocket science to go to a pharmacy and ask if they have codiene for your fucking headache.lol
The laziness in some people is just insane. its either that or you have no balls to walk in there and ask. Do ya want someone to meet you and go in and get them for you:!:!

just about every pharmacy in canada sells T1s but it seems only the bigger cities carry the 200s
like dude said all ya do is go in and ask for 100 T1s and theyll givem to you its fuck all to do...
And as far as shoppers haven the 200s most dont in canada its ussualy only 100s..
But as i said before safeways is probably the best most carry 200s and if they dont ya ask for the 100s
I get them every week and i just ask for 100 tylenal 1s please,and they dont hastle ya.
And ussualy you never have to ask for the generic they just givem to ya ,
The original Tylenals cost a fn fortune for the same thing ...

in Ontario I buy ratio-lenoltec no. 1 it's a orange and white bottle. 200 caplets. 300mg acetaminophen, 15mg caffeine, 8mg codeine. cost $6.99-8.99 CAD depending on the pharmacy. I never go to a pharmacy where the pharmacist are wearing lab coats or uniforms.

Omg i fergot about the tecchies those are my most fave and they kick in so fast and they break up fast as well there perfect fer anyone that wants to extract. Haha u wanna know what some pharmacys do , they tell u to pay fer the jar at the front , my dad once just walked out ..lol

just about every pharmacy in canada sells T1s but it seems only the bigger cities carry the 200s
like dude said all ya do is go in and ask for 100 T1s and theyll givem to you its fuck all to do...
And as far as shoppers haven the 200s most dont in canada its ussualy only 100s..
But as i said before safeways is probably the best most carry 200s and if they dont ya ask for the 100s
I get them every week and i just ask for 100 tylenal 1s please,and they dont hastle ya.
And ussualy you never have to ask for the generic they just givem to ya ,
The original Tylenals cost a fn fortune for the same thing ...

Heh heh they even ask u what kind u want , tablets or caplets...i get mine from zellers as well there pharmacy has em and there pretty cheap fer a jar.

I found the Ratio-Lenoltec 1s were a hit and miss but when they did hit, they hit real good for an opiate as weak as Codeine. Also, they were probably the fastest to break down into powder once you put em in water.

I hate living in the US and reading threads like this....

Oh trust me, we have it better when it comes to opiates......sure we cannot buy codeine otc (it sucks anyways), but try even getting scripted 10mg hydrocodones up there.

Oh trust me, we have it better when it comes to opiates......sure we cannot buy codeine otc (it sucks anyways), but try even getting scripted 10mg hydrocodones up there.

Not sure how you consider it better that the U.S. prescribes Hydrocodone and Canada does not have it available, since Oxycodone is stronger and it's handed out like candy here in the form of Percocet if you go to a hospital or dentist complaining of pain.

the ones with the orange lid and say tech on one side of them. they don't even need to be crushed, they dissolve in a few mins.

Not sure how you consider it better that the U.S. prescribes Hydrocodone and Canada does not have it available, since Oxycodone is stronger and it's handed out like candy here in the form of Percocet if you go to a hospital or dentist complaining of pain.

I was just saying that doctors script much more opioids in the US, and more potent ones at that......I would rather be able to go see my pm doc and get 240 roxies and 120 opanas a month than have otc codeine......I know some people up in canada that tell me getting scripted anything stronger than T3's is near impossible, unless you have some sort of traumatic injury.....

I was just saying that doctors script much more opioids in the US, and more potent ones at that......I would rather be able to go see my pm doc and get 240 roxies and 120 opanas a month than have otc codeine......I know some people up in canada that tell me getting scripted anything stronger than T3's is near impossible, unless you have some sort of traumatic injury.....

I agree with you on that. And yea, there's a lot of asshole docs up here who won't even prescribe narcotics. If you go to most of the clinics where I live, they have a "no narcotic prescription" policy. They usually send you away with a script for Toradol :X

I live in newfoundland/canada, and i didnt even know u can buy OTC that contains codeine.

Yep they sell it here in newfoundland. Just gotta go and get your name and phone number and that put on the bottle. It's only 8mg of codeine though and it's pretty much like the pharmacist giving you the script. It comes in a bottle with your name on it and information. It seems odd to me. They come in 100 pills at a time and you can only get 1 bottle so often.. I think it's one a week

canada is still brit ruled so we have 8mg,codiene,asa325mg,15mgcaffeine is the best,bottle of 200 about <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, welcome to BL and BDD. We've changed the way the forum is run since this thread was created - we no longer cover lengthy discussion threads, or regional threads. Please take a look at the guidelines found in my signature and the "state of BDD" sticky. For Canada-related discussion check out NASASADD, feel free to comment on current threads/start your own if you have any queries and swing by the social and say hi :)

Closed, PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.