Bluelight

Thread: Best OTC Codeine in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best OTC Codeine in Canada 
    What are the best OTC codeine products in canada (ontario/toronto) that u can get, and do a CWE on.

Both the T 1's and Asprin come with a lot of caffiene in them, and would rather not have that - really cheap though, but dont think that's even worth it

There is also a form of Robaxacet that i know of that has no caffiene, just Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen and Codeine, but its DAMN EXPENSIVE - not worth the money - rather get a few oxys or something instead

are there any other products that are available and "cost effective"??

2. Collapse Details

In Canada? Not really from what I've heard, since they mandate that two other ingredients be mixed in with the codeine.

Move to Oz, we have codeine and acetaminophen only pills that are VERY cheap and very easy to extract. I'm thinking of getting some for myself this afternoon...

3. Collapse Details

ETA: Sorry, double post!

4. Collapse Details

First off - you will never find it OTC without caffeine.

Second, unless you're allergic, always pick the aspirin ones since they are safer for your body (even after CWE) and are not as "gunky" in the filter.

If you have a "No Frills" store with a pharmacy inside, then this has your best deal.

Ask for a 200X A,C & C (make sure you pick the aspirin, not acetaminophen version). They sell the there for around $8.

Short of that, do your next cheapest source is a wal-mart pharmacy. Ask for same and you'll get it for around $11.

Anywhere else should be more expensive. Also, the pills from the above two, especially No Frills, generally has very brittle pills that dissolve very easily. The ones that Shopper's sell for very high prices are rediculously hard and take long to dissolve.

And you're right - Robax (only methocarb.) is like rediculously expensive, because there are no generics for it anywhere.

ps. I have CWEd Methocarbamol. It works.

EDIT: mods feel free to remove price specifics. Other info I posted is legally-available for canadians, so it shouldn't be problematic.
    Last edited by Jamshyd; 25-03-2008 at 03:36.

5. Collapse Details

Thanks,

I guess that more or less answers all my questions. The stuff with caffeine is all really cheap.. (around $10 for 200 pills)

and the Robaxacet stuff.. i think its almost $20 for 18 pills, or something along those lines... could get soo much better things with that money!

6. Collapse Details

so all i have to do is go to shopper drug mart in canada ask for apsrin with codiene, and boom i got 200 for 10 bucks? I know how to UTFSE i just want to make sure 100 percent before i go that i do everythng right, also whats the simpliest CWE cuz ive read a few that seem sorta complicated. Oh yea im from ontario canada,
    Last edited by SyR1S; 05-05-2009 at 00:59.

7. Collapse Details

No more detail other then newfoudland canada
    I live in newfoundland/canada, and i didnt even know u can buy OTC that contains codeine.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jamshyd View Post
    First off - you will never find it OTC without caffeine
    Mersyndol (9.75mg Codeine, 450mg Paracetamol, 5mg Doxylamine succinate) is OTC in Canada, kind of expensive though.

9. Collapse Details

^ You're going to be taking a shitload of doxlyamine succinate if you use those, and that's pretty bad for you. Can't remember why, just remember that it is! :P

Love living in Australia

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SyR1S View Post
    so all i have to do is go to shopper drug mart in canada ask for apsrin with codiene, and boom i got 200 for 10 bucks? I know how to UTFSE i just want to make sure 100 percent before i go that i do everythng right, also whats the simpliest CWE cuz ive read a few that seem sorta complicated. Oh yea im from ontario canada,
    Yeah, but there is almost double the Caffeine than Codeine, so if you take 300mg Codeine which is a solid dose you're taking nearly 600mg Caffeine which is like 6 good coffees.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blau1005 View Post
    ^ You're going to be taking a shitload of doxlyamine succinate if you use those, and that's pretty bad for you.)
    the dox works to potentiate the codeine, so you don't need as much. it does color the experience though, and i guess it's not a good formula if you already have a codeine tolerance.

12. Collapse Details

ok so whats the easiest brand IN CANADA for cwe also cheapest

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Experiment,I always just use the local pharmacies generic brand

14. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOVETORELAX View Post
    I live in newfoundland/canada, and i didnt even know u can buy OTC that contains codeine.
    Well in newfoundland now they have a stupid rule that you have to give your name phone number and address. Some stores ask for ID some don't.

Ive bough codeine products in about 50 stores and only once did i get turned down. And i was wearing a dress shirt and pants because i had just come from court so how fucking ironic is that? Other times ive walked in withdrawing badly hearing some old t-shirt and faded jeans and never gotten refused.

The AC&C's are the best. It's very simple to buy codeine go up up to the pharmacy counter and ask for aspirin with codeine. Simple as that.

ps. I have CWEd Methocarbamol. It works
    So methocarbamol isint water soluble? Too bad the damn stuff is so expensive cause that would be a great way of getting aroound the caffiene.

Mersyndol (9.75mg Codeine, 450mg Paracetamol, 5mg Doxylamine succinate) is OTC in Canada, kind of expensive though.
    Youl get delerious from the anti-histamine if you take too many of those. Doxylamine is water soluble unfortunatly. I think up to 20mg's is somewhat safe though so it's good if your only taking a few.

And goddamn you aussies with your caffiene free codeine
    Last edited by paranoid android; 07-05-2009 at 00:34.

15. Collapse Details

does shoppers drug mart cell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver

16. Collapse Details

does shoppers drug mart sell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver in ontario

(didnt mean to double post, freak accident)

im not recieving enough info on this for me to believe, sounds too good to be true, so http://forum.grasscity.com/general/5...c-codeine.html this link says othewise that they dont sell it anymore? who do i beleive?

im hoping someone can confirm 100 percent that ontario pharmacies such as shoppers drug mart, and all local pharmacies carry codiene otc as of 2009
    Last edited by SyR1S; 09-05-2009 at 15:50.

17. Collapse Details

does anyone know if you can get these pills in bc? and how much codeine is in one of these pills?

18. Collapse Details

Land of two seasons: Winter & Construction!
    Quote Originally Posted by SyR1S View Post
    does shoppers drug mart sell the generic 200 bottles for 8.00? and would i have to sign a waver in ontario

(didnt mean to double post, freak accident)

im not recieving enough info on this for me to believe, sounds too good to be true, so http://forum.grasscity.com/general/5...c-codeine.html this link says othewise that they dont sell it anymore? who do i beleive?

im hoping someone can confirm 100 percent that ontario pharmacies such as shoppers drug mart, and all local pharmacies carry codiene otc as of 2009

I'm in Ontario and they are still otc, at Shoppers, smaller pharmacies, etc. Just go up to the pharmacy counter and ask for, generic tylenol #1's or acetaminophen with codeine, or whatever. I've never been asked for i.d., they usually ask if you've had them before and you say yes, or you're picking them up for your Mom or something.

I've never signed a waiver ever.

19. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by colors View Post
    THis, I've been using mersyndol for years to stop sickness and whatnt. They come in boxes of 24 for around $8 or bottles of 100 for $20(this all depends on where you buy it)

Sobeys and Lawtons are the cheapest place to get mersyndol, if you go to shoppers expect to pay up to 35 bucks for a 100 bottle of mersyndol.

But the quoted posters figures are wrong, mersyndol has 8mg codeine, 5mg doxyalmine and 325mg acetominophen- source, im staring at a bottle right now.

Note: Whoever said you wont find OTC codeine without caffeine is full of shit, robax-8 and mersyndol both contain no caffeine and are availible OTC.

20. Collapse Details

I found a britta filter gets rids of lots of the caffeine while still leaving most of the codeine behind.

ime, worth it.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rangrz View Post
    I found a britta filter gets rids of lots of the caffeine while still leaving most of the codeine behind.

ime, worth it.
    Yeah the activated charcoal in brita filters takes out the caffeine.

I still prefer to buy mersyndol, because of the added sedative potentiator in the pills.

22. Collapse Details

I hate living in the US and reading threads like this....

23. Collapse Details

i use eight boxes (20 x 8mg) a day.
    and i usually get 4 boxes from 1 pharmacy.
    theres like 80-90 pharmacys in my city, ive been to like 75 of them

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by v4lium View Post
    THis, I've been using mersyndol for years to stop sickness and whatnt. They come in boxes of 24 for around $8 or bottles of 100 for $20(this all depends on where you buy it)

Sobeys and Lawtons are the cheapest place to get mersyndol, if you go to shoppers expect to pay up to 35 bucks for a 100 bottle of mersyndol.

But the quoted posters figures are wrong, mersyndol has 8mg codeine, 5mg doxyalmine and 325mg acetominophen- source, im staring at a bottle right now.

Note: Whoever said you wont find OTC codeine without caffeine is full of shit, robax-8 and mersyndol both contain no caffeine and are availible OTC.
    In Australia there are two Mersyndol formulations, one with Doxylamine succinate and one without. I think a CWE would be ok on the ones without doxylamine, but definitely not ok with doxylamine.

Maybe there are also different Mersyndol formulations in Canada?

25. Collapse Details
    Codine dosage 
    Bluelighter
    What is an average recreational dosage for a NON TOLERANT individual doing a CWE on codine/ARAP or codine/ASPRIN pills (with 15mg of caffeine in each one)???

Wish I had access to something stronger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast