• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The best way to take xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Incapacitator

Bluelighter
Ok i have 1.5g of xanax and want to know what the best way of taking them is.. Snorting? Drinking? Parachuting?
Cheers

If you can bear the taste, sublingual (letting it dissolve under your tongue) is a pretty good ROA for Xanax. They have a very high oral bioavailability though, so just eating them would be just fine. Parachute them if you want a faster onset. There's no point whatsoever in snorting them. It doesn't increase the BA at all and the drip tastes like shit, and they always make me sneeze like crazy. Wouldn't know about plugging, never done it.

break in half, eat 1 and than snort the other...add 2 beers and a blunt and you will feel great

~GH~

yea...that shit always makes me laugh. People ask for advice and then post with somethin that wasn't a suggestion, could have done that on their own w/ a lil research and a set of balls. By snorting and parachuting there is no way for Neo to even know which method of administering xanax s/he likes best, just a little bit useless...just my 2 cents

eat em. no snort xanax.

also hide what you dont wanna do (ie not on your person), as you will probably take all you have and wake up the next day w/ an empty pocket and wonder what the fuck happened. at least thats the way it usually works.

eat it.. maybe have ONE beer if u have drink at all... it makes it a lot stronger... then again if you have never done any benzo's this might be too heavy...

JV said:
eat em. no snort xanax.

also hide what you dont wanna do (ie not on your person), as you will probably take all you have and wake up the next day w/ an empty pocket and wonder what the fuck happened. at least thats the way it usually works.

yes indeed

start the night with 20 of them little fuckers....... wake up at 8am next day on some unfamiliar floor with no drugs and no money

good times :)

You should have just eaten it all.

If you ask for suggestions a lot then do the opposite, I guarantee you'll get less responses in the future... people here dont forget =D

Psilo707 said:
You should have just eaten it all.

If you ask for suggestions a lot then do the opposite, I guarantee you'll get less responses in the future... people here dont forget =D

We're like elephants. We never forget a face. Or an avatar.

have a drink and swallow the best way,Snorting lol it aint know cocaine you know...! Kid's these day's.

This topic has been covered to death so I decided to just utfse and well...after reading through all the gibberish that "non-experts" give i'm so damn confused on the best way to take these xanax xr I have...they are the ones with a G on one side and a 1 on the other (generic)...

I was a dumbass earlier today and chewed one thinking that would break the time release, but after reading others posts it doesn't really matter if you break the time release or not right?

I have one left and I was wondering would breaking the pill in half, parachuting one half and letting the other dissolve sublingually be the best ROA?

MODS - feel free to move this to OD if it belongs there. It's just hard to read thru all the bs that some people post. I did use the Other Drugs Directory as well.

Last edited:
Ok. Don't snort it, it doesn't absorb as well that way.
I wouldn't shoot it. One its dangerous and its is VERY short lived.
I would say swallow it, parachuting it usually makes it kick in faster with most drugs, but Xanax is usually a short lived drug to start with so that is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.