• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The best way to take xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a stupid question, but what does 'parachuting' involve? Im not up to date on my lingo

TonyBKK said:
maybe a stupid question, but what does 'parachuting' involve? Im not up to date on my lingo

Taking powder (in this case, a crushed pill) and wrapping it in toilet paper or rolling papers, then swallowing it.

TonyBKK said:

Crush it up, put it in a small piece of tisue paper and swallow it.

ive heard of taking pills sublingualy and have been searching it and some peoples ideas contradict..i know about the gland under your tounge and that you put the pill under your tounge to dissolve but some people say dont swallow your spit and some people say to swallow it..which is correct?

Place pill in hand.

Move hand to mouth.

Place pill in mouth.

Take a drink of water.

Swallow pill.

Enjoy.

Parachute, chew, or simply swallow (in order of efficiency, but they are very close)

Only snort it if you plan on smoking something after,
I suggest smoke a fat bowl then a cigarette and break another in half and eat it

Only snort it if you plan on smoking something after,
I suggest smoke a fat bowl then a cigarette and break another in half and eat it

lol why only snort it if he's going to smoke something after .. just cause it would make him feel more badass?

dont forget to call one of your bros after... so when he asks what your doing you can say ..just snorted some xanax and sparking up up a cig ... then you bro will think your super badass !!!

put them under your tongue for quickest results but xanax kicks in quick when swallowed anyways ... just dont snort them if anything you will lose your benzos that way

snorting xanax = pointless

I'd shoot it. I shoot everything I can. I'd shoot up weed if it were possible 8(

Xanax like most benzos is not water soluable, so shooting it is a lot of trouble and not worth it by any stretch of the imagination. Snorting is pointless unless you want to look cool for your retarded friends. Sublingual works fine but the taste is hardly worth the very minor speeding up of affects. Parachuting is pointless, xanax are very crumbly pills and will dissolve in your stomach in less time than it takes you to crush and roll it up in paper.

For the six trillionth time just eat your fucking benzos.

I've successfully shot xanax and other benzos multiple times. People have told me it can't be done, but it's definetly rocked me each time I've done so.

Very Rarely and only when needed?

I didn't read the replies, I'm sure someone has already mentioned this.

Other than that I think under the tongue is the best way, just me though.

do what the joker did in the dark knight.
place the bar upright on a table, bash your eye into the exact spot, hold your face down on the table for approximately five seconds (BA in the eye is extremely high) and your relaxing effects of xanax should onset within minutes. =}

do what the joker did in the dark knight.
place the bar upright on a table, bash your eye into the exact spot, hold your face down on the table for approximately five seconds (BA in the eye is extremely high) and your relaxing effects of xanax should onset within minutes. =}

Why didn't this work!? Lol jk. Loved the advice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.