• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The best way to take xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro dont take 1.5g's of xanax lol im thinking you mean mg not g. hopefully haha. and swallow dem sukas

Definitely sublingual. Even though it taste like ass crack, it's worth it. Try not to swallow and let it linger underneath your tongue for 30 minutes and swallow.

Just eat the fucking pills. Why does everyone feel the need to snort everything? Guy asks advice and after a few response telling him to eat it, he snorts it. Dumb

But I mean, I guess all of us at a time had to experiment with everything just once...sort of like shooting up Seroquel :D

But I mean, I guess all of us at a time had to experiment with everything just once...sort of like shooting up Seroquel :D

that was one experiement that should never be repeated(and it was with cocaine, not that the fact that it was with cocaine makes it any smarter).

want to know how to get the most out of your Xanax?...

JUST FUCKING SWALLOW THE PILL!!!

^ There you go

fucking seriously man, every fucking day i see a new thread about "snorting Xanax" or "snorting Klonopin" or "smoking Xanax with weed" or "shooting benzos" or some other stupid way of taking a drug thats best if you just fucking swallow it.

Hey Stay Sedated, there are plenty of options for this chump to get the most out of his pills.

Kid, GFJ/Tagamet (cimetidine) seem to work well with potentiating the effects of Xanax, mind you this is usually done by people with high tolerances/low stashes.

Other than that,
JUST FUCKING SWALLOW THE PILL!!!

That's because a new generation of dumb-arse drug pigs are emerging and they ain't go no good E leftover so they turn to pharmaceuticals for the 'real' highs...Dexamphetamine ain't nothing compared to rock hard, hard cock crystal d-METHAMPHETAMINE, or that OxyContin that you are taking that you stole ain't nothing compared to some good fucking HEROIN. Kids these days...No principles.

Hey Stay Sedated, there are plenty of options for this chump to get the most out of his pills.

Kid, GFJ/Tagamet (cimetidine) seem to work well with potentiating the effects of Xanax, mind you this is usually done by people with high tolerances/low stashes.

that still involves swallowing the pill.

That's because a new generation of dumb-arse drug pigs are emerging and they ain't go no good E leftover so they turn to pharmaceuticals for the 'real' highs...Dexamphetamine ain't nothing compared to rock hard, hard cock crystal d-METHAMPHETAMINE, or that OxyContin that you are taking that you stole ain't nothing compared to some good fucking HEROIN. Kids these days...No principles.

Heroin isn't too much better than oxycodone. And most pharmaceuticals are much better than street drugs

I always put the pill in my ear and it gets me soooo fucked up man for real that's the way to do it!!!!!
NNNNOOOOTTTTT.
just eat it, if you want to you can break it in half first but it's probably instant release so it shouldn't make a difference.
dont snort it or plug it or inject it or put it in your ear just eat it.

Eat it. Crushing it can make it slightly faster but that's about it. Snorting wastes a lot of precious drugs.

On the subject of potentiation found this. So seems Grapefruit juice doesn't potentiate

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10907671

Abstract
The effects of repeated ingestion of grapefruit juice, an inhibitor of cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4), on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of both single and multiple oral doses of alprazolam, a substrate of CYP3A4, were examined. In study 1, eight healthy volunteers ingesting 600 ml/day water or grapefruit juice for 10 days took a single oral 0.8-mg dose of alprazolam on the eighth day. Plasma drug concentrations were monitored up to 48 h after alprazolam dosing together with evaluation of psychomotor function. Grapefruit juice altered neither the plasma concentrations of alprazolam at any time points, any pharmacokinetic parameters, nor the majority of psychomotor function parameters in subjects. In study 2, 11 patients with anxiety disorders receiving alprazolam (0.8-2.4 mg/day) ingested grapefruit juice (600 ml/day) for 7 days. Blood samples were collected before and during grapefruit juice ingestion and 1 week after its discontinuation together with an assessment of clinical status. Grapefruit juice altered neither the steady-state plasma concentration of alprazolam nor the clinical status in patients. The present study shows that grapefruit juice is unlikely to affect pharmacokinetics or pharmacodynamics of alprazolam due to its high bioavailability.

i.ve taken almost 5mg so far this eve not feeling much. Lookin forward to some pods.
Just eat them, plugged a pure mdma pill once, came up like a double drop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.