• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to get powder out of fentanyl vial, and What dose to use when IMing?

I kno its all about harm reduction and dont get me wrong i am a needle phobiac as well . only trying it a couple times without any success . but if i had those i would definatly bite the bullet. .lol.

Shit guys, I would IV it as well. The OP says he doesn't want to. This is his thread, so we may as well talk about things that relate to him and his situation. There's already a ton of IVing fentanyl threads.

Twointhepink - go to the "advanced drug discussion" forum and do a search for the term "nasal spray." Just within the past week or two theres been good discussion on making solutions for nasal administration of drugs. I hope that helps.

bow-viper1 said:
This disgusts me.

You're someone who is lucky enough to get a legitimate vial of fentanyl, and you're not willing to IV it? That's just plain disrespectful to opiates.

Give it to someone who would truly appreciate it and use it right.

Okay, Like I said.......these things landed in my lap.;) I didn't go looking for them. I've never booted anything in my life. Not knocking it, its just not for me. I've done just about everything else, besides IV. Just can't bring myself to do it.

Two_in_the_pink said:
Okay, Like I said.......these things landed in my lap.;) I didn't go looking for them. I've never booted anything in my life. Not knocking it, its just not for me. I've done just about everything else, besides IV. Just can't bring myself to do it.

Who the fuck just "ends up" with fentanyl? It's not common and most drug users wouldn't part with it!

Unless you're an organic chemist with a well-equipped lab don't try to precipitate it out, you'll just fuck it up.

I would not begin IV drug use with fentanyl--you're just a novice.

Just trade the shit on the street for the drugs you like--I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers!

Missykins said:
Who the fuck just "ends up" with fentanyl? It's not common and most drug users wouldn't part with it!

Unless you're an organic chemist with a well-equipped lab don't try to precipitate it out, you'll just fuck it up.

I would not begin IV drug use with fentanyl--you're just a novice.

Just trade the shit on the street for the drugs you like--I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers!

I would like nothing more than to be able to trade it, dude. I just don't know anyone in my area who likes this shit. If I did, I wouldn't have posted this. And I don't plan on IV'ing, I was just looking for another way of getting it into my body.

my dad once turned up with a vial of fent his GP gave him for his ruptured discs. He never used it, it just kinda got stale in the shelf...

You will be suprised big FUCKING time in what places you are able to find (strong) opiates if you keep your eyes open!
From what i experienced, every 2nd household i visited had some sort of opiate perscription sitting in the shelf. They are everywhere, believe me. Don't you fucking dare to steal from those who actually need them though.

rave23 said:
my dad once turned up with a vial of fent his GP gave him for his ruptured discs. He never used it, it just kinda got stale in the shelf...

You will be suprised big FUCKING time in what places you are able to find (strong) opiates if you keep your eyes open!
From what i experienced, every 2nd household i visited had some sort of opiate perscription sitting in the shelf. They are everywhere, believe me. Don't you fucking dare to steal from those who actually need them though.

I hope your not accusing me of stealing. Seriously. You don't know me, so don't make accusations.

bow-viper1 said:
I don't care if someone has never IVed. If you get a vial of fentanyl, you take up IVing.

End of discussion.

Uh no. That's not how it is. Take your lack of harm reduction elsewhere. You make it sound like having fentanyl in a vial is some great thing. It can be at first, but you're most definitely going to end up addicted and eventually in some serious w/d.

i dont know if you are aware, but fentanyl can be absorbed buccally. i have used the gel from a patch and put it on a q-tip and spread it on the inside of my cheek for great results. with liquid you could do something similar or just drop it on your tongue. as long as you can measure the dose accuratley this shouldnt be much of a danger. dont just do it drop by drop though, you have to measure it if you wanna try this. because of your tolerance the risks of fentanyl are lower than an opiate niave individual, but it is still very risky nonetheless. id say get a 1ml syringe so you can measure out small and accurate dosages. whats the concentration?

there are many ways to administrate the fent other than up the nose. hell you could even dilute it and plug it most likely. be careful whatever you decide to do, and find a way to measure out very small volumes of liquid before you even consider dosing with any method.

^ He could even take it orally. It still works, just not as good, and it takes longer to kick in.

thats not always a bad thing with fent. plus it would be easier to gauge dose with a syringe (no needle, lol) and dose orally than using a random spray bottle with unknown amounts up the nose.

oh, its definitely not a bad thing. its probably the best route for his situation. i agree.

rave23 said:

Ill steal any opiate that aint fuckin nailed down

Fentanyl not doing the trick.....

Ok so I came across a few fentanyl vials;) , and I can't seem to catch a buzz from them. I tried the nasal spray deal (put 3 vials in the sprayer, and sprayed almost all of them in my nose in about 1.5 hrs), and felt next to nothing. Then I IM'd about 1/4 of a vial, and I think I maybe felt a LITTLE floaty for about 2 minutes, but it might have been nothing.

I don't and WON'T IV, and it took alot just for me to IM myself. I have a 300+ mg oxy regimen,(spinal stenosis) so maybe my tolerance is just ridiculously high?
I wish there was someone I knew in my area that would trade me Oxy's for these vials, but I don't.:(

So anyway 2 questions-- 1. Would it be okay if I IM'd a whole vial. 2. Can I re-use syringes I use on myself. (Obviously I'm not really into booting things)
I feel like I'm wasting these vials. But like I said, I don't know anyone who will trade me.

The vials are 100mcg/2 ml.

i had a high oxy tolerance before trying fent and was also disappointed; i didn't get the euphoria i was expecting, but it made me nod like nothing else... i think if you're willing to IM, go the extra step and just IV 'em, at least so they won't be wasted...

The 1/4 of a vial would only be 25mcg. With your tolerance, I would suggest IM'ing 1/2 of it.

*edited cuz I suck at math*

Last edited: