• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to get powder out of fentanyl vial, and What dose to use when IMing?

jykkE said:
The 1/4 of a vial would only be 50mcg. With your tolerance, I would suggest IM'ing 1/2 of it.

Actually, I think 1/4 of 100 is 25...;)

Where is the best spot to IM? I did the 1/4 in my thigh.

Two_in_the_pink said:
Actually, I think 1/4 of 100 is 25...;)

Where is the best spot to IM? I did the 1/4 in my thigh.

LOL you're right...man my math sucks today.
IM'ing is the same anywhere as long as its in the muscle. When I IM I use my upper arm.

It's not the smartest thing to do but yes you can. I would suggest to stop using the syringe once you start feeling any resistance.
Using the same one over and over and over blunts the needle very bad and can cause bad track marks. It might not be as bad with IM though since there is not way you can miss but when you IV and use the same one 10 times, you might not hit it every time and have to try to hit the vein like 5 times before you get in, fucking your arm up bad.

Is it normal that I feel a little pain while pushing the Fentanyl into the muscle? Also when I pull the syringe out, a little of the fent comes out. Is all this normal?

I don't know as I've never IM'd any opiate. Only IV.
I have IM'd 2c-e and it didn't hurt.

well yes it would be normal, you are pushing something into your body that is not naturally suppose to be there, a little pain should be fine, although if it starts to burn uncontrollably, i'd stop.

If you can't feel fent IM you must have quite a tolerance, try evaporating it and smoking it, I think you'll get much better results.

Dont you already have a thread started on your fent vials? I think so. Im gonna merge the two threads together. Hope you dont mind.

Also, I noticed you have another thread out about how long till effects come on. For simple stuff like that, just post it in an older thread or in this thread even. You should have just searched to begin with because I know the answer to that question is out there. Actually, the answer is in this thread.

From now on, please search, and if you have multiple questions that are on pretty much the same subject, put it all in one thread instead of creating multiple ones. Thanks.

sixpartseven said:
^ He could even take it orally. It still works, just not as good, and it takes longer to kick in.
Correct me if I'm wrong but fent is very ineffective orally, much better sub or buccal.

^ yeah, i said that in an earlier post. What I was saying with what you quoted is that if his tolerence is low enough, he could take enough orally and still feel effects if he didnt want to take it by any other route.

Its not ineffective really. Ive taken gel out of fent patches orally before, with a medium tolerence, and got pretty high. Its all circumstancial.

uncle-jimmy said:
Ill steal any opiate that aint fuckin nailed down

then i hope someone steals your stash one day when you are dependant on them, and have no other source. Cheers :\ ...

I'll try almost anything...but I'll never IV anything. It is a way of taking dope that bypasses every safety mechanism your body has...don't do it.

I'll try almost anything...but I'll never IV anything. It is a way of taking dope that bypasses every safety mechanism your body has...don't do it.

ummm what?

you do know dexamethasone is a steroid used to treat diseases such as cancer as part of a chemo regiment right? ha 300 mg a day. A i think you are overstating to look cool and B thats nothing and CEdit: Play nice. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck i wish i cld get my hand on that. but its prolly a good thing u dont iv it. once u feel that rush, especially from fentanyl. ur gonna want to iv every opiate u get ur hands on.

is there any way that you can smoke it?im not a pro at this but im sure theres a way to make it smokable.Smoking is the best way 2 use fentanyl anyways i guess unless u iv which ive never done wit fent.
damn just realised this is a old ass thread lol