Bluelight

Thread: How to get powder out of fentanyl vial, and What dose to use when IMing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to get powder out of fentanyl vial, and What dose to use when IMing? 
    Question
    Ok so I'm pretty new here, and I hope I'm posting in the right place. Please don't yell too bad if I am. I'm sorry.

So I was sitting on my couch the other day when a crapload of fentanyl citrate vials came flying through the window and landed on my lap. I'm not really one for booting or plugging, so I was wondering if there was a way to cook/base the stuff to get powder? I tried the nasal spray deal, but it didn't really do much.

I have a 300mg/day oxy regimen(prescribed) , so my tolerance is pretty high. Does anyone maybe have any ideas? Also a few vials of Diazepam and Dexamethasone made their way into my lap. I really don't mess around with this stuff too much, I'd rather have the oxy's. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!!!

By the way this site is amazing.
    Last edited by Two_in_the_pink; 19-03-2008 at 01:07.

2. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Ya thats pretty crazy,
    I love when shit flys through the window and onto my lap LOL

3. Collapse Details

Just good that the window happened to be OPEN......

4. Collapse Details

i gotta start keeping my windows open more often

but in all seriousness, yes, it would be possible to cook it down to a powder, but it would make it a lot more dangerous to use. If its in solution, its easier to measure out doses. Unless you have an unltra sensitve scale, fucking with fentanyl powder is only going to lead to bad things.

Just leave it as a liquid, and measure doses out with a needless syringe.

5. Collapse Details

Fentanyl citrate in a nasal spray bottle didn't work well for you? I find that surprising. Did you let the spray land on your mucus membranes and not all down the back of your throat? My advice is to keep that fentanyl in a solution. It's a hell of a lot more manageable that way. Get a syringe just for measuring it.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Evaporate it with very gentle heat, and heed all the warnings about the potency. Very very easy to OD, I'm told.

My Dad has some of those patches...'m hoping to sweet talk him out of them and try the stuff, at last...

7. Collapse Details

^exactly that.
    Unless you inject it straight to the neck.

8. Collapse Details

^ Great advice!! (sarcasm). No matter what you're doing with it, I see no advantage to making it into a powder. That will just make it harder to dose. RIght now you have a solution of known concentration.

9. Collapse Details

Sonic- I'll try letting it land on mucas membranes. Maybe that was it. You think I should feel it even with my daily oxy intake? ( I have quite a few of these vials). How much should I "spray"?

10. Collapse Details

^ Even with an oxy tolerance you can definitely still get high from fentanyl if you do enough at least.

If you have a metered nasal spray bottle, based on your tolerance, I'd say do about 60-100mcg per spray. Most spray bottles spray about .1ml per spray. Slowly titrate your dose until you are as high as desired. Some of the fentanyl will be swallowed, so take into account the fact that it might be an hour or so before you feel the effects from all you have taken.

11. Collapse Details

+1 for keeping my windows open . niiiiiiice find btw.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sonic
    ^ Even with an oxy tolerance you can definitely still get high from fentanyl if you do enough at least.

If you have a metered nasal spray bottle, based on your tolerance, I'd say do about 60-100mcg per spray. Most spray bottles spray about .1ml per spray. Slowly titrate your dose until you are as high as desired. Some of the fentanyl will be swallowed, so take into account the fact that it might be an hour or so before you feel the effects from all you have taken.

The vials themselves are 100mcg/2ml. It would be difficult to spray the whole thing out of a nasal sprayer in 1 spray. I had put 3 vials in the smallest sprayer I could find. I think you could get maybe 20 sprays out of a single vial.

And I forgot to mention, I had someone IM me in the thigh, about 3/4 of a vial...........and still felt nothing.

Boy........I sure wish it was Oxy's or Ecstasy, or mdma that had landed on my lap. Anyway........thanx for the replies everyone.

13. Collapse Details

This disgusts me.

You're someone who is lucky enough to get a legitimate vial of fentanyl, and you're not willing to IV it? That's just plain disrespectful to opiates.

Give it to someone who would truly appreciate it and use it right.
    Last edited by bow-viper1; 19-03-2008 at 13:31.

14. Collapse Details

Wow. 13 posts and no one has mentioned that dexamethasone is a steroid that has ZERO recreational potential. Do not use that one. I would say throw it away, like most people say, but I'd say save it till you have bad arthritis, and need an anti-inflammatory. Don't try to get high from it though.

PS What strength/volume? Is it 50mcg/mL? It should say clearly on the vial.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bow-viper1
    This disgusts me.

You're someone who is likely to get a legitimate vial of fentanyl, and you're not willing to IV it? That's just plain disrespectful to opiates.

Calm down man, ever hear of harm reduction? Maybe he does not IV drugs. But if you read his posts he said he IM'd some.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by drunken_etard
    Calm down man, ever hear of harm reduction? Maybe he does not IV drugs. But if you read his posts he said he IM'd some.
    I don't care if someone has never IVed. If you get a vial of fentanyl, you take up IVing.

End of discussion.

17. Collapse Details

This disgusts me.

You're someone who is lucky enough to get a legitimate vial of fentanyl, and you're not willing to IV it? That's just plain disrespectful to opiates.

haha that's exactly what i was thinking.

18. Collapse Details

I don't care if someone has never IVed. If you get a vial of fentanyl, you take up IVing.

End of discussion.

LOL,touche

19. Collapse Details

^ More like "LOL,douche"

Don't try to encourage that shit. Not everybody wants to use needles, don't try to pressure them. Its just a vial of fentanyl, its really nothing that special. I assume the people who do the whole "holy grail of opiates" thing have never tried whatever opiate they talking about... OMG OPANA LOL!WTF!

20. Collapse Details

sorry but i think he should IV it, despited whatever any mods say about harm reduction.

21. Collapse Details

^ Well you've IVed a lot of unscrupulous, shit, so what's that statement really worth?

22. Collapse Details

I think he should IV it too

23. Collapse Details

I kno its all about harm reduction and dont get me wrong i am a needle phobiac as well . only trying it a couple times without any success . but if i had those i would definatly bite the bullet. .lol.

24. Collapse Details

Shit guys, I would IV it as well. The OP says he doesn't want to. This is his thread, so we may as well talk about things that relate to him and his situation. There's already a ton of IVing fentanyl threads.

Twointhepink - go to the "advanced drug discussion" forum and do a search for the term "nasal spray." Just within the past week or two theres been good discussion on making solutions for nasal administration of drugs. I hope that helps.

25. Collapse Details

This disgusts me.

Okay, Like I said.......these things landed in my lap. I didn't go looking for them. I've never booted anything in my life. Not knocking it, its just not for me. I've done just about everything else, besides IV. Just can't bring myself to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast