• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

so I have 2 vials of liquid lidocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I'm late on this but-
Lidocaine is used for ventricular arrhythmia, ventricles are the part of your heart that pump so you would be effectively stopping your heart if you IV'd.
It isn't used IM. Its mostly used subQ to numb before small procedures usually not extending past the dermis. Lido with epi is usually used for its vasoconstricitve properties, on something like a scalp laceration, an area with lots of bleedy veins and no major arteries, to control bleeding during stitching or stapling.
It has no recreational value except for keeping it around if anticipate soft tissue injuries for localized anesthesia, maybe a pinched nerve.
I know it sucks, you'd think it be worth something but its not.

moosedog said:
Oh well shit hopefully like 15 CCs doesnt fuck my heart up. my hearts pretty important. I feel fine right now.

thanks for the info, yea im a dumbass i just like the needle too much. im gonna go find some dope peace.

DONT INJECT LIDOCAINE ITS BAD APPARENTLY

have you experienced any complications from slamming it?

what the hell......I really didn't see the thread ending with some genius injecting lidocaine....but I had to see. Hey, I think I have some ambesol you can plug if you're still looking for a high....

yes I did in fact get minor chest pains for the next hour or so after injecting the tiny bit of lidocaine. It really freaked me out so i took 10mg klonopin to try and chill. my chest feels fine now.

i really hope i didnt do any permanant damage. Let this be a lesson kids!

Really, you do research and you ask us, you get an answer (which is there is no recreation potential - do not IV - throw the shit out!) and you decide to do exactly what everyone told you not to do. If there is a lesson to be learned it's not don't shoot lidocaine - that is logical enough - it would be listen to people who know more than you and don't shoot everything you find into your veins. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.