• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

so I have 2 vials of liquid lidocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosedog

Bluelighter
ive searched and read that it isnt recreational, but I also read that it can give yuou a bit of a speedy high if you inject it. Would it be safe to inject?

What would you do if you had 2 vials of lidocaine sitting around and no other drugs to do (I have needles and such)?

Should I IM it? dry it out and snort it? take the liquid and just have fun being numb? can i get any fun out of this shit?

thanks

if it is in an injectable vial it is probably safe to inject, but unless you are performing surgery on yourself you would probably get little to no benefit from IV/IMing it.

i wouldnt waste my time, especially since you dont know much about the possible (side) effects.

Throw it out, seriously. There is no "speedy high," only heart arrhythmias.

i say just put some in your mouth and play with it, thats about all its good for.

Or save it to cut your cocaine with.

We all know lidocaine is a bit more easier on our noses than crushed up caffeine pills.

I don't WANT to know what would happen if you IVed it. If you IMed it (how its actually used), you would get to see what getting a local anesthetic is like, because all its going to do is numb the area you inject it into.
At best, it would be good for at-home surgery... :\

how do i convert it to powder? Im thinking of taking one vial and converting it to powder just to mess with and get all numb, one is Lidocaine HCL/Epinephrine, the other is just Lidocaine HCL

moosedog said:
how do i convert it to powder? Im thinking of taking one vial and converting it to powder just to mess with and get all numb, one is Lidocaine HCL/Epinephrine, the other is just Lidocaine HCL

just evaporate

which one? the one with the epinephrine in it or the pure lidocaine?

I have some lidocaine with epinephrine injection vials. That might be speedy actually.

maybe i could oxidize the epi into adrenochrome, and sell it to some kids. I'm morally obliged not to lie.

I just shot a little bit, didnt really feel much im about to shoot another cc

alrite well this thread is probably as good as locked

for the record lidocaine is not recreational and intravenous use of it is dangerous.

^ Wouldn't that numb his heart and kill him? Heart is a muscle right?

I'm probably right. Your as good as dead.

i wish this vial was ketamine or morphine god dammit

I injected about 20 units and my upper arm is a little nub and eh yea this isnt recreational. ill kep it around tho just for the hell of it

DO NOT IV THIS STUFF. IT IS USED TO TREAT HEART ARRYTHMIAS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, YOU'LL GET ONE.

jesus christ.

Oh well shit hopefully like 15 CCs doesnt fuck my heart up. my hearts pretty important. I feel fine right now.

thanks for the info, yea im a dumbass i just like the needle too much. im gonna go find some dope peace.

DONT INJECT LIDOCAINE ITS BAD APPARENTLY

moosedog said:
ive searched and read that it isnt recreational, but I also read that it can give yuou a bit of a speedy high if you inject it. Would it be safe to inject?

What would you do if you had 2 vials of lidocaine sitting around and no other drugs to do (I have needles and such)?

Should I IM it? dry it out and snort it? take the liquid and just have fun being numb? can i get any fun out of this shit?

thanks

Isnt that sort of contridictory?

Its not recreational. It will probably be quite uncomfortable, and its quite dangerous too. Just throw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.