• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Calling in your own Prescriptions

Ok, you have aroused my curiousity! What is TAOS v2.0? Was there a v1.0?

TAOS = The Art Of Scripting .. a guide to getting prescription drugs from doctors.. v2.0 includes a TON of new stuff, detailed "symptoms", how to act, and the best part - the insta-scams... ways you can instantly get yourself a nice bottle of hydrocodone or something like that..
v1.0 was simple and gave the basics, but it gave some advice that helped a number of people get benzos - v2.0 is going to be published as apart of a book, so due to copyright goobledigook and because we would want to make insane amounts of benjimens, it's not being given out free online... the electronic version won't just be a text file, it will be a program which won't have copy & paste functions, and you will have to have internet access as before each chapter your subscription will be verified (the test of the book with actually by IMAGES so you can't HEX it out.. furthermore, the colors used will make it difficult for OCR software to*
*The above is a lie, it will be a text file and some printed copiesfor sale
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

Adobe .pdf documents look pretty slick. You can go to the adobe website and have text files converted to pdf free of charge.