• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxymorphone vs hydromorphone vs oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read many of your posts and it seems opana (oxymorphone ) isnt geting much love. It is true that just like dilaudid if all you do it eat it you will not get the same rush as Oxy codone. BUT!!! just like hydromorphone when taken by IV the high is wonderful! When shooting opana it grabs you a little just like Dilaudid with the exception that its not quite as intense. I do expperience a peaceful euphoric serenity with opana that I have never had with dilaudid. BUT!!! I also know that most people get the extended release opana; I get the 5mg IR's and I crush the pill and put the whole thing in the rig so I waste nothing!

Most people dont know you can shoot the whole pill and use a cotton to draw it up. Using a cotton you would need to use the wash atleast 3x's to get all to oxymorphone.

If your the type of person you loves dilaudid but misses the euphoria of oxycontin than Opana is for you!. But do it right! shoot the whole pill! None of this cottoncrap and I promise you will not be disappointed:)

Love,
OxyMorpheus

Terrible idea...you mean like a cold shake right?no..If I had e 5 mg IR's I would be throwing 2 or 3 in a cooker,stir it with cold water,no heat,then draw p through a cotton.at least.I personally would probably micron filter it though.

Dude you are an idiot if you thing hydrocodone is better then oxycodone! I get percocet and my sister get the norco, they dont do shit for euphoria or pain relief. Hydrocodone is one step above codein which aint bad but you need about 1000 mg to even feel like you have taken it. I will agree that hydrocodone is better then nothing but it just DOES NOT compare to oxycodone no way. You are probably one of those guys that still get relief from vicodin 5/500...lol...

wait wait wait, you need a gram of hydrocodone to feel anything?!
:\
Seriously? how does ANYONE develop that sort of tolerance?

I have read many of your posts and it seems opana (oxymorphone ) isnt geting much love. It is true that just like dilaudid if all you do it eat it you will not get the same rush as Oxy codone. BUT!!! just like hydromorphone when taken by IV the high is wonderful! When shooting opana it grabs you a little just like Dilaudid with the exception that its not quite as intense. I do expperience a peaceful euphoric serenity with opana that I have never had with dilaudid. BUT!!! I also know that most people get the extended release opana; I get the 5mg IR's and I crush the pill and put the whole thing in the rig so I waste nothing!

Most people dont know you can shoot the whole pill and use a cotton to draw it up. Using a cotton you would need to use the wash atleast 3x's to get all to oxymorphone.

If your the type of person you loves dilaudid but misses the euphoria of oxycontin than Opana is for you!. But do it right! shoot the whole pill! None of this cottoncrap and I promise you will not be disappointed:)

Love,
OxyMorpheus

Telling people to shoot opanas without any filtering at all is just plain stupid

My vote goes to oxycodone.

and lol at the drama. Seriously WTF? I can be abrasive and I didn't have a hard time when I was new here. Chillax sickboy. Go pop a gram of hydro, champ.

I just plugged 60 mg of morphine sulfate extended release and will now try opana.

Personally never been able to get high off oxymorphone (opana) despite hearing a few good things from a few females....and despite the name sounding absolutely intoxicating because oxycodone and hydromorphone or two of the upper end prescription opiate pain killers. Oxycodone and hydromorphone would be my choice any day of the week. I have to be honost and say I have never fully tried Opana because it has never been available to me...and one time when I was thinking about it I was told that it did not cause affects like other opiates and was less euphoric...i have actually checked this on a medical web site that stated opana causes a "less euphoric" high then other opiates.

k

for me personally, i think oxycodone is the best. for whatever reason, i have found that taking a few percocets & vicodins at the same time, works the best. and that way, i don't run out of either one too fast! i love the itchiness that i get from the perc's. but as my tolerance keeps getting higher and higher, it takes a lot to feel the itchy. Usually i don't get this till the end of the day, when i've been re dosing all day. and as far as pain control, percocet is the number one.

Opana and dilaudid

I am on 30mg of opana er twice a day and 8mg of dils 5x's a day. Opana is AWESOME! I don't IV but I just peel the "timerx" coating off and sniff or plug it. It kicks OC's ass. I am not the biggest fan of dilaudid but insuffulate or plug it sometimes with the opana. I used to be on roxi 30's instead of the dils but you build a tolerance so fast to the roxi's that I'd use too many.

I am going to get OPANA IR's from my doc next time instead of the dils. Opana is most def the best painkiller out there.....

There is Tylenol in these pills, not to mention talcum (basically has effects of asbestos on your lungs if IV) so all you drug abusers should be aware and not grind them up to inject. "TEN" pills in one day is an AWFUL LOT of acetaminophen, and your livers will become cirrhotic and you'll be really old before your time. Godspeed! 8)

PS After more than a decade of watching young vibrant junkies come on, and five years later see them on oxygen, looking haggard and bent, with no teeth (for god's sake put those dentures IN), I've come to realize that drugs are bad, m'kay?

Last edited:
^welcome to bluelight! no need to bump really old threads like this in BDD. though thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.