• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL regrets?

Not really.

I started posting on here when I was 18 so I was already fairly well versed on what to post.

I've always tried to maintain my anonymity on Bluelight, I know there are at least two people on here who could pick me out of a crowd, though by and large I've always been fairly tight lipped about specific location, occupation, etc... I think I posted a picture or two of myself on here a couple years back but they were only up for a couple days.

Though when I was younger I used this handle for something else, and I suspect there's one other person from my youth who cruises this board who could put two and two together (though I haven't seen him in about 8 years).

^ I could pick you out of a crowd! Be afraid, verrry afraid =D

One and only regret.. That my username is trancegirle haha how original of me! I was 18 or 19 at the time, coming down, listening to trance music and added girl to the end. It sounds like some 15 yr olds hotmail account! I didn't think BL would be as much a part of my life as it has become and would like to have a name more synonymous with my personality.

I've posted a lot of personal stuff on here but i definatly don't regret it.

We grow and change and our posts on bluelight definatly reflect that imo. I like the fact that we can look back on old posts and see how far we have come :)

haha yea totally - i used to b SUCH a dick wen id come on BL and spin out sum methed-up rabble, a lot of delusions of grandeur/paranoia and just plain 'what the fuck is this chick trying to say?'
i read over sum of my old threads the other day and was like 'why cant these pieces of shit b deleted!?'
thank god i never (and still havnt) figured out how to get photos online
the worst was a thread i put in 'trip reports' wen i was still off my nut on sum combo of absinthe and (of course) meth - u cudnt even read most of it - and it got moved to 'the dark side' and the title of it was changed to sumthing along the lines of 'meth psychosis/addiction'.....EMBARRASSING!
no i dont do that shit anymore....

Bwhahaha. definately.
I remember trying to take on Johnboy once in a political thread and got owned. Hardcore.

One of my very first threads i put over in Aus events asking everyone whether they thought War of the Worlds or Godskitchen was better <<< loser! *slaps head* That thread was shut after me burning from all the newbie flaming.

And probably a long time ago i aired some dirty laundry about my relationship in SLR and a massive struggle we were having, and something that was completely personal to me, but i typed out a thread in a drunken crying mess and it seemed that a thing that i didnt want anyone to know was aired to the whole world and made me feel like a weaker person because of it.

But all years ago, and once when i was just a wee greenlighter.
Ahh the days.

(i totally dont regret drunken posts of ramblings, they are so frickin funny to read afterward.)

Oh and my name. KryalkastleE? Castle with a K? An extra E on the end?? How embarassing.

trancegirle said:
^ I could pick you out of a crowd! Be afraid, verrry afraid =D

One and only regret.. That my username is trancegirle haha how original of me! I was 18 or 19 at the time, coming down, listening to trance music and added girl to the end. It sounds like some 15 yr olds hotmail account! I didn't think BL would be as much a part of my life as it has become and would like to have a name more synonymous with my personality.

I've posted a lot of personal stuff on here but i definatly don't regret it.

We grow and change and our posts on bluelight definatly reflect that imo. I like the fact that we can look back on old posts and see how far we have come :)

Yep you're one of the two, I'm pretty sure you can guess who the other one is.

I guess I kind of regret making so many threads bitching about my personal life, but I like to think I've given more than I've taken from BL. If I knew I'd still be poking around here after 8 years, I probably would have chosen a better name for myself.

I will admit that I can have problems expressing myself properly sometimes and sometimes it comes over in a manner that I didnt intend it to.................but then I think.............well fuck it...............if you dont know me better then its your loss anyways.

So bottom line? Nah not really.

I did just think of one.................I regret that I wasnt among the earliest users here cos then i would have experienced some of these legendary get togethers.

Hmmmmm, maybe thats what wwe need is to orgyise a massive get together somewhere.

MazDan said:
Hmmmmm, maybe thats what wwe need is to orgyise a massive get together somewhere.

OK your place next weekend, everyone be there

I regret not winning the AFL tipping comp last year, I was soooo fucking close man I could smell it!

^ As do I :) (edit: for TG about the BL meetup)

As for my regrets, no, I don't have any. I've met some people who i really didn't click with, there has been a bit of pear-shapedness in certain situations over the years, but I've taken something from each of those experiences, and it has helped me understand myself and other people a lot more.

I've also made some of my best friends through this place, how could I regret something that has led to so much joy in my life? :)

Samadhi said:
but I've taken something from each of those experiences, and it has helped me understand myself and other people a lot more.

In the end this is the most important thing and I think it makes the situations where you dont gel that well so so important.

no real regrets..

every decision & experience has made me who i am today..

some people shit me thought

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Do you have any regrets on Bluelight?

I think i regret posting those nude pics of myself back in the day. I dunno, i guess because i have grown out of doing that now and feel a little.... dirty.... =D

Though i do much appreciate other nudes of other bluelighters, and don't think they're dirty! :D <3

After reading back on old posts i made a few years back, i think i also regret some of the shit i would spin in my drunken or drugged rampages. Ahh... those were the days.

Do you have any past regrets on BL? Come on, get it off your chest! Now is the time.

My only regret is not joining up here 5 years go to see DFRS's nude pics :!

lol

Busty St Clare said:
If it wasn't for you Muz, I would never have a mortal fear of air horns.....

And if it wasn't for us, Muz wouldn't have a mortal fear of stink-bugs. ;)