• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL regrets?

I regret not finding this place earlier. It's very rapidly become a big part of my life. I've been reading Erowid for years, used to read and occasionally post on alt.drugs and alt.drugs.hard, etc. I used to chat on #drugs on IRC way back in the day too. How the fuck did I miss finding this place?

Cool Av dynamo :)

I regret a few years ago going off my face in a thread and saying nasty things to people who I loved dearly. That was pretty stupid.

I regret very little, if I did, I would learn very little.

SomeKindaLove said:
How the fuck did I miss finding this place?
Too many drugs?

Sort of regret a couple of heated arguments. Still believe what I wrote, just not sure it's worth arguing about.

Grateful to say i don't have any bl regrets

Only good memories. When i think about the question i don't see in my minds eye BL as the forum and the posts. I see BL outside of a program, and see all the fun times with meet ups, raves and concerts. A few people come strongly to mind that i'll never forget who welcomed me into their lives and i feel were a huge part of my years of being a young adult.

i regret lurking for years before setting up a username, and then only reading certain sections of BL.

if only i'd clicked on those other sections, i woulda known about gbl, the rcs and seen those naked pics close to a decade ago (or maybe even longer, you know how it is ;))

I think I posted a boobie pic or two. I think some judicious bluelighters still have them saved somewhere :eek:

I've posted some really revealing stuff in SLR but I don't regret that at all - I think people have benefited from my sharing and I"m proud of that. I'm more embarrased by my earlier posts about ecstacy... to the tune of "Omg I felt the lurrrve!!" and "what roll tricks do you do!!!'... but then again that's all part of growing up and experiencing stuff.

I have met a few shady characters here and regret some of the friendships I encouraged without knowing their stalker-esque tendencies. But that's about it. I'm finding I'm backing off bluelight now in my own good time and what I've done here I did when I was in a certain stage of my life and there's nothing to be ashamed of about that.

shorza said:
I regret winning it.
Ever since my life has been filled with absolute joy and happiness. I walk around with a constant smile on my face.

Come to think of it, i don't regret it at all. :p

Ha, I won it the year before that and the glory is short lived my friend!

I forgot another regret. I used to post in "Bluelight journal" and forgot my significant other at the time was a bluelighter and he unfortunately read some private thoughts not meant for his eyes. I regret that and have since found other avenues to vent things I don't necessarily want my other half to read.

Last edited:
i regret lately posting about a horrible thing i did in the past, in TDS
i was really remorseful about wat i did but someone bumped the thread just recently and someone else read my post and flamed me to hell and back, deeming me 'sociopathic' and 'bragging about wat id done'
that was a serious ouch
i think i was high on grass and maybe a bit tipsy when i admitted to doing that shit - i cant think of what else would possess me to make me post about that.....

I regret being so open and sensitive but at the same time i can't cos it's who i am. I wear my heart on my sleeve and i'm emotional. So what? *shrugs* It leaves be open to critism alot and vunrebable to judgement (my bad spelling included ;) ) I like to share my thoughts and i like a good debate so i can't change who i am.

I regret offending people that i value with my opinions but at the same time i say what i have to say and i hope people respect me for my honesty and not hate me for it but thats not always the case.

I regret not keeping my contact email address up to date and losing access to my original username :(

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I think I posted a boobie pic or two.
I think
some
judicious
bluelighters
still have them saved somewhere :eek:

Or Three.
;)

I used to talk myself up quite a bit and to be honest alot of it was a bunch of bullshit lies, talking about drugs id never tried(crack...other stuff I cant think of) also alot of abusing people which I am about to PM a few people to make up.

One thing that bothers me is the unintellegent rambling, id answer a question very coldly with no personality involved. Now that im off the weed I can write a post with alot more meaning and personality involved so im happy with that but I just hope all you BL'ers dont think im a dick or a boring asshole because when im in the right mindset im a cool guy, but when im fucked from drug abuse then I dont even want to know myself.

Thankfully, I now feel as though my posts are meaningful and hopefully helpful to those in need. :)

I also regret going to a bl meetup(not you techno, your a sick cunt ;) ) because I feel like most of the people there thought I was too young and seemed a little unwelcoming, no offence to them but thats just how I feel.

I regret not organising to reinstate my old username sooner!! ;)

other than that, I don't regret anything I've done on bluelight. even any arguments (debates!) or over-enthusiastic trip reports that have appeared are just part of my life here.

same as in real life I suppose.

Yeah I have BL regrets, did some bad things... But at the same time I'm happy with where I am now, and it all contributes to me being where I am now.. So while I do regret some of the things that have happened.. I'm happy now..

No real regrets. I generally refuse to feel regret and see everything I do as an experience even if it's bad.

A girl I once knew told me that "Regret is a wasted emotion", and you know what, it is!!

Having said that, wish I joined BL many years ago, (that's not a regret by the way).
s.

Hmm I don't think I have many regrets.
I thought I would regret posting that photo of me in the Aus nudie thread but I totally don't regret that =D
Ummm I guess you could say I regret one of my first posts in Bluelight. I can't remember what the thread was about but I'd been lurking for a while in the forums and I was constantly in awe of the knowledge of drugs people have on BL. So I posted something along the lines of "I love this forum because everyone here is so intelligent and knowledgeable about drugs blahdy blah blah" I got a bit flamed for that hehe. What a n00b.
I've also posted a fair bit of personal stuff but I don't mind because I don't actually know anyone on BL (except for [eK])

Idk. Sometimes I regret getting involved with BL because it informed me on drugs that I not have used otherwise, but also kept me from really hurting myself sometimes so its hard to say.
I regret one of my first posts in the lounge that kinda got me beat down and shunned for awhile and maybe still, who knows.
I regret going off on people, but sometimes they kinda deserved it and it takes a lot to push me to that.
I regret allowing people on here to get to me by the things they said, but thats hard to overcome sometimes.