• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL regrets?

Cool thread idea, specially since I'm still wondering if I should have posted the OD thread in ADD. It kinda makes me look like my past is back when it's really not, hard to make sense of I know. Other than that maybe regret the odd drunken gibberish I don't remember writing till the next morning but in a way that's what BL is for right ;)

Last edited:
Busty St Clare said:
If it wasn't for you Muz, I would never have a mortal fear of air horns.....

the boy was given an air horn and FOUR extra cannisters for his birthday :\ luckily he was so drunk I hid them away and he's forgotten all about it.

(i never did see the pic of us being woken up with it at byron, muzby)

i regret a couple of people i had online friendships with ages ago - i hear one or two are pretty fucked up now and i'd prefer they didn't know anything about me.

also on the name part - i wish i hadn't included the mhm part... if i had the time and inclination i'd totally petition for a place as a mod just for the right to change my name!

Great thread. :)

BL has been a very public record of my life for the past eight years. Naturally my likes, dislikes, priorities and values have changed over those years so the posts I was making when I first joined [under my first shudder worthy nickname] are vastly different to those I make today.

I have an internal battle everytime I sit down to have a nice BL whore.. whether to contribute to those threads which give a lot away about a person, or whether to stick to the 'fluffy' stuff.
I tend to populate the more superficial threads as a general rule for fear of giving too much away to what is a very easily accessibly and public forum. Sometimes I wish I could let go a little and spend more time opening up in some of the more serious topics so that could be considered a regret of sorts.

I have a similar regret to you DFRS, but I think given the choice I wouldn't change anything. As people have already said, your posts and what you've experienced in your time here has helped shape who we are today.
BL has given me a huge amount of positives over the years including knowledge, inspiration, friendship and love. The positives have definitely outweighed any negatives or regrets. /End sap. <3

NeverLose said:
Cool thread idea, specially since I'm still wondering if I should have that posted the OD thread in ADD. It kinda makes me look like my past is back when it's really not, hard to make sense of I know. Other than that maybe regret the odd drunken gibberish I don't remember writing till the next morning but in a way that's what BL is for right ;)

Stories like yours can help more people than you know :)

muzby said:
no real regrets..

every decision & experience has made me who i am today..
What he said.....I have always been super-open about everything on bluelight, from emo poetry to being a cutter to when I found out I was HIV+, it's always been one of the major parts of my life and it just wouldn't occur to me to NOT be open about that stuff here because bluelight has been a big factor in helping me deal with that shit....

Sure, I have said more than I probably needed to at various points, but I don't give a shit.....every experience presents something to grow from, and every experience helps you grow.

Short answer (too late) = no regrets. :)<3

Does c0tb regret not using any PINK in her last post in this thread? ;)

Regret:
Making threads that fail dismally
Posting something that could be considered racist without even knowing it

But apart from that, I REGRET NOTHING!

I just wish I was more mature when I first joined. I can't bear to read any of my old contributions from more than two years ago. I'm sure I'll say that again in two years when this thread gets bumped. By then of course, I may be off illicit drugs completely.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I have a similar regret to you DFRS, but I think given the choice I wouldn't change anything.

you've got nothing to regret, those of us who missed the post in question however ;)

hmmm, if i actually gave a damn maybe my user name. i wasn't even really into her at the time i picked it and how was i to know a girl by the name of charlotte stokely would years later take my fancy?

NeverLose said:
Cool thread idea, specially since I'm still wondering if I should have that posted the OD thread in ADD. It kinda makes me look like my past is back when it's really not, hard to make sense of I know. Other than that maybe regret the odd drunken gibberish I don't remember writing till the next morning but in a way that's what BL is for right ;)

Thanks for posting that, if people here don't feel they can share those sorts of stories then I'm not sure what the purpose of the entire forum is. Yes, some people will make judgements, they always do, and even drug users will look down on others but if your post even makes one person think twice in similar circumstances, you've made your point. :)

eggman88888 said:
I regret not winning the AFL tipping comp last year, I was soooo fucking close man I could smell it!

I regret winning it.
Ever since my life has been filled with absolute joy and happiness. I walk around with a constant smile on my face.

Come to think of it, i don't regret it at all. :p

Raz said:
Sure, I have said more than I probably needed to at various points, but I don't give a shit.....every experience presents something to grow from, and every experience helps you grow.

Spot on there razzy :)

I dont have any regrets. There have been challengers and cheers in my BL life but everything i have learnt from. And I am stronger as a person.

I dont fill my life with regrets and what ifs and wollowing inn what could of been. I prefer to take everything in my stride and learn from whoever and how ever much i can :)

BL has been a big part in the strong friendships I have these days and i definantly have no regrets at all about that :)

joannie_mhm said:
i regret a couple of people i had online friendships with ages ago - i hear one or two are pretty fucked up now and i'd prefer they didn't know anything about me.
Same. I semi-regret a few stupid arguments I had with my ex on here a few years ago because we were both better than that, but the thing I regret the most is telling all to people who I now know are retardedly fucked up and I don't want anything to do with.

That being said, I've met some of my favourite people as a direct result of talking shit in Social so... good with the bad and all that.

wizekrak said:
I probably would have chosen a better name for myself.

i like your name lol. i regret posting some things whilst drunk (like last last night) and my spelling/punctuation is totally crap.

psycosynthesis said:
Nudie pics of DFRS?! Where?! WHERE?!!!!!

:D :D

I regret a few things in my BL career. If I ever see some old posts of mine, a lot of them make me cringe. And there are a lot of them ;) But its all in the past and not really anything worth mentioning so I don't really give a shit. I keep coming back so there can't be all that many negatives :)

Chicago66 said:
I regret nothing

x2.

i am who i am. im sorry if ive offended anyone in my travels or made a tit of myself. i may even acknowledge that and apologise for it, but at the end of the day; its me. raw and uncut. i wont sensor that. <3

...kytnism...:|

Hmmm, to date, I don't have any BL regrets.

kytnism said:
x2.

i am who i am. im sorry if ive offended anyone in my travels or made a tit of myself. i may even acknowledge that and apologise for it, but at the end of the day; its me. raw and uncut. i wont sensor that. <3

...kytnism...:|

That's pretty much exactly how I feel. :)

Much <3 to Bluelight..... and all that lovey dovey stuff =D

Regrets? Yea, I have regrets in every aspect of life, so I'll just assume that I have some here to. Not that I can even think of any.

But do I care about regrets to do with an internet forum? No. Not at all.