• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] : Genesis 3.5 Beach Party : 15th of March - Reviews

If you wish to continue this feel free to email me.

I said my peice and you have said yours.

I would wish to continue this by apologising if you have taken my comments personally,

From all accounts Pete tells me you are a fab in person and as opinionated as i am at times.

cheers and thanks for coming to the party %)

Not that i attended this party myself, but Spiza, organisers DO HAVE A DUTY OF CARE. Yes i agree that you dont make people take drugs etc etc, but do you not think that some of the partygo-ers there not only may have been counting on those hours but also may have been left there in the dark from not having lifts etc? If i attended this party, i would have been a little bit upset at having travelled a long way for a party i would have thought would go for a lot longer.

If you say a party is going to go until 1am, then it should go until then, if you arent sure or your permit extends only until a certain time you should let people know about it, that it "MAY Only go until 8.30pm - but we will try and extend it as long as possible" or something to that extent.

i can understand your perspective however the duty of care rests on the individual on what action they choose to take regarding their consumption.

I repeat nobody was asked to leave the beach and by all accounts most people chose to stay a relax bc it was incredibly hot and the moon did look mighy fine over the bay !!!!!!!!!

thanks for putting on the party... I did appreciate the effort.. just so you know mate. i had a ball. i was just a but saddened that the music had to stop because i was enjoying it alot.

look forward to the next one...

cheers

Hey Insomnia! Thanks for the support, we are currently in discussion with the council to alleviate all of their concerns and make sure we have an even bigger gathering than the unexpected 800 that turned up last time! :D