• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

hush, we dont talk about that here. the "no sourcing" rule is to protect the sources as much as the board and its users. some of those you mention were already too famous and widely known, and it brought them down. nevar again.

In that part of the us you'll probably have to ask man, pretty distrusting of outsiders.

Not sure how I deleted my post my cell phone is has been acting up ever since I moved but as i said before moved from FL to small town in the smokey mountains of NC in FL the rarest thing I'd ever come across was PCP laced boy which sent me to the hospital for a very unpleasant 6 hours of total disassociation and seizures. Here in NC I have yet to find anything which means I'm about a week+ sober. Even though there are articles about people being busted for boy in the local papers usually coming back from Georgia after picking up.

Hi guys, for me im newly back in the Seattle area and can't find Subutex at all. Just trying to ween myself off H and don't want to go tho the dr. (Privacy issue) seems like the more towards legal, it is, the harder to find it lol.

We cannot help you find it bud, if you are not prepared to go to a Doctor then your just going to have to tough it out. Difficult but far from impossible - I find heroin the easiest poppy to disengage with with regards to physical wd - 5 - 7 days and I am normally back on my feet again.

Pain killers are damn near IMPOSSIBLE anymore. Ive exhausted all my resources and still no dice. All my old connects are flaky and unreliable.
I don't do H nor do I care to climb that ladder to stronger opiates.

Hey, which pain killers have tried?

Ayuhasca & dmt & 4 ho dipt & every psychedelic i could ever love...& ketamine to top it off. I miss u all.

I live in San Francisco Bay Area. Believe it or not: coke. Yep!!! Crack? Easy. Heroin? Fuck it?s ubiquitous. Meth? Was as ubiquitous as heroin is now, but it?s still everywhere. But good old powdered nose candy? Fuck it?s been YEARS. I?d love to get some, just one time.

You up what?s also impossible to find? NORCO!! Any prescription opiate, actually. Since doctors have cut way down on prescribing it, it?s absolutely a dinosaur anymore. Which is why so many people have turned to H since the ?opioid crisis? started getting all the attention. The people who used to sell their extras are now cut off, shyly cruising the tenderloin looking to buy heroin.

you could change the crack (cocaine freebase) to a cocaine salt appropriate for snorting or otherwise.

LSD. Too much Coke and meds. Thank God Heroin is not common in here. It helped me immensely, but when I am traveling I see it but look the other way. Problem with doctors who prescribe benzodiazepines so easily and often unsolicited.

LSD, I had a connection over a onion to get some cid but I was poor so I could only get 80 tabs :p and I have only seen LSD that wasn't mine ONCE!!

where I live I think ive heard of pretty much everything from friends lsd, mushrooms, pcp, coke , good weed. heroin, meth, speed, dmt etc. .I guess something like ketamine

Now that I'm in my 30's I never hear of lsd mushrooms being around . In college it was everywhere . I guess I'm just a housewife mom now so that's how it goes .