• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

How is losing consciousness "recreational"? lol

Ether is still around in starter fluid, right?

For some reason it was sold in bottles and yes I guess there was a 30 second buzz before losing conscious.
Kids.. and adults.

Last edited:
Most psyches aren't around much, H could only be gotten through a friend of a friend so it was expensive af, never came across oxymorphone or hydrocodone for some reason either, but as for the psyches the hardest one to find was of course the all elusive DMT

I could pretty much get my hands on anything I wanted... maybe not right here in a 20 mile radius-

But if we are talking about, what's the rarest drug to find in your area- meaning like, cold coppin' on the street- coke. which is FUCKING weird. Ghetto hoodrats would bank on coke- but all they do is sell sugar to the tourist. so weak.

Back in the day i didnt realize it but i think i had access to just about everything in one form or variation or another.
Nowadays its all pain pills and meth. Id still have to say lsd is probably hardest to find though.

I think that LSD as it used to be has changed to something else in most places I know.

True, very long thread.

I have often visited countries in South American countries and there's is no heroin all around even if you have money and the best connections. Opiates do exist in medications but limited use in ERs. Besides, there aren't scenes or heroin users. Not even rehabilitating clinics. On the other hand, and unfortunately coke is pretty much alive and considered much more clean.

Yeah, well, sometimes it's a good thing heroin is not around, like in my Canadian small city, everything else is around though, except crack, people turn their own coke into freebase though.

As for South America, my brother never stopped skating/snowboarding and when he started to work in an environmental clean-up company/soil analysis/pollution analysis on enterprises land, contracted by the government, he's made enough money to learn how to surf and to go to destinations every year or two down in Central America. At first they just drived to that one small part in south-east New Hampshire where there is a town called X Beach, learned how to do it there, but he's very tall and skinny, the perfect kind of shape for someone to actually be good with skateboarding/snowboarding/surfing, gives one a much better centre of gravity. Anyway, after NH, he went to Hawaii and then Costa Rica multiple times, Belize once and right now he's in Guatemala..I was a bit scared when he said he was going there, I asked, isn't it dangerous (because of the US and it's 100+ year war on central america) there and he said, it's the country that's the most better off from all those years of wars, it's safe, he said he wouldn't cross the border in Honduras or El Salvador. Anyway they made friends him and his friends with some locals in Costa Rica and Belize and he said if only coke arrived this way here, nobody would even get anxiety from it, the stuff is so pure. He only said that it made the next day hangover (of course you gotta drink if you're doing coke...cocaethylene is half the high, also lasts much longer). He never had done it here, discarding it as trash, of course he didn't and I wouldn't have given him the contact I had for the fishscale grade coke I could get way back..9 years now, wow, he's my younger brother and the protective instinct is there. Even now that we're both adults and he's 29 now, which is crazy to think of. Anyway, I can't surf, tried it before on the one warm water area we have in Canada during summer, south of New Brunswick, and I sucked so bad...but I might go one day and meet his friend Padro for sure, it's also extremely cheap over there which wouldn't make me feel guilty like I did sometimes after going through .7-1g of that top shelf quality minimally cut with inactives (wasn't no levamicoke) which I would turn to freebase then smoke about 5-8 hits in max 2 hours and then feel guilty of wasting that school money on that and then the depression that comes in a coke comedown...somehow I don't see it happen with the price and the paradise that Costa Rica looks like from all the pictures he's taken there.

Ketamines always been the hardest to find for me (Live in Western Massachusetts), atleast with DMT I can find it on most drug sites in the EU (onion dealer ;) )

Yeah, well, sometimes it's a good thing heroin is not around, like in my Canadian small city, everything else is around though, except crack, people turn their own coke into freebase though.

As for South America, my brother never stopped skating/snowboarding and when he started to work in an environmental clean-up company/soil analysis/pollution analysis on enterprises land, contracted by the government, he's made enough money to learn how to surf and to go to destinations every year or two down in Central America. At first they just drived to that one small part in south-east New Hampshire where there is a town called X Beach, learned how to do it there, but he's very tall and skinny, the perfect kind of shape for someone to actually be good with skateboarding/snowboarding/surfing, gives one a much better centre of gravity. Anyway, after NH, he went to Hawaii and then Costa Rica multiple times, Belize once and right now he's in Guatemala..I was a bit scared when he said he was going there, I asked, isn't it dangerous (because of the US and it's 100+ year war on central america) there and he said, it's the country that's the most better off from all those years of wars, it's safe, he said he wouldn't cross the border in Honduras or El Salvador. Anyway they made friends him and his friends with some locals in Costa Rica and Belize and he said if only coke arrived this way here, nobody would even get anxiety from it, the stuff is so pure. He only said that it made the next day hangover (of course you gotta drink if you're doing coke...cocaethylene is half the high, also lasts much longer). He never had done it here, discarding it as trash, of course he didn't and I wouldn't have given him the contact I had for the fishscale grade coke I could get way back..9 years now, wow, he's my younger brother and the protective instinct is there. Even now that we're both adults and he's 29 now, which is crazy to think of. Anyway, I can't surf, tried it before on the one warm water area we have in Canada during summer, south of New Brunswick, and I sucked so bad...but I might go one day and meet his friend Padro for sure, it's also extremely cheap over there which wouldn't make me feel guilty like I did sometimes after going through .7-1g of that top shelf quality minimally cut with inactives (wasn't no levamicoke) which I would turn to freebase then smoke about 5-8 hits in max 2 hours and then feel guilty of wasting that school money on that and then the depression that comes in a coke comedown...somehow I don't see it happen with the price and the paradise that Costa Rica looks like from all the pictures he's taken there.

Coke is very cheap in some countries in South America but it seems foreigns like it much more than the natives.
It's been around for too long and people are interested in what they don't have.

Well, despite i'm in Brazil, i've never came across what they call here "ESCAMA" (fish skin). it's a high quality type of coke. a couple of times i bought what it was supposed to be "ESCAMA"... it turned out to be just very good coke, but I'm pretty sure i still didnt hit the jackpot. one thing you cant find down here is heroin which i couldnt care less tbh.

I live in Florida (the so-called pill mill capital) so around 10 years ago blues (Roxicodone) were actually easier for me to obtain than marijuana. I could also easily obtain OxyContin 40s and on occasion OxyContin 80s. But now days, you're lucky to get you hand on a Percocet 10. And if you do, don't be surprised if you pay 10 bucks a piece for em. Ridiculous. Heroin is the new big epidemic around here now ever since they cracked down on pill mills. Though I don't use it myself and never will, sadly people are dropping dead left to right because the majority of heroin around here is cut with fentanyl. There have been 2-3 overdoses every week in my area from it.
But anyway, to answer your question--I have never been able to find drugs like LSD, Ketamine, DMT, etc...

Where I'm from in Az the big thing is perc 30s blues laced with fentanyl. They're everywhere and killed 32 last year. crazy. Surprised Florida doesn't have hallucinates. Az u can find lsd pcp shrooms easy

Zohydro and Levorphanol. I think each are made by just one company a piece.In the unlikely event that you could get a script...you couldn't fill it because nobody carries it. In the unlikely event they could/would order it...insurance wont pay for it and the cost is CRAZY !!!

Pretty warm, as I recall.

Mushrooms, LSD have become pretty rare. I guess I wouldn't know but don't talk as much.

I live in honolulu, hawaii, and i think the hardest shit to come by is probably lsd, and maybe xanax (Depends on what city you live in)

Yes, I recently learned that there are a lot of cities and many different beautiful Islands all around.

Anyway, I believe it's a good thing that you can't find Xanax. Here a lot of people use benzodiazepines, and it seems that Xanax is a best seller. When I say a lot of people I really mean everyone around you, even if it's only occasional, friends and colleagues at work, relatives, etc. It's so easy to get a prescription.