• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Pain killers are damn near IMPOSSIBLE anymore. Ive exhausted all my resources and still no dice. All my old connects are flaky and unreliable.
I don't do H nor do I care to climb that ladder to stronger opiates.

Yes it is lol, took a break for a couple days when I was up there a few years ago, couldn't find any.

It’s crazy to think people have trouble finding heroin or meth. Down here in Mississippi heroin is probably easier to find than some decent marijuana

Same here around st. Louis, only rare thing is psychedelics, and I'm quite sure that's just because I never hung around in those circles.

Pretty much nothing.. Everything comes and goes around here if you know the right folks

well.. I can say like 95% certainty that there's no sherms(PCP) around here

Well it wasn’t this hard a few years back being in Houston , but at the moment if your in the market for any opiates like morphine sulphate or oxy...... your gonna have a pretty hard time finding them these days. If you do get lucky they will be so overpriced you’ll be better off going to a doctor and that still costs a fortune once you do find a pharmacy that’ll even fill you prescription. So unfortunately, most people have to go to heroin and fentynal which are a terrible substitute. I should’ve went to school to be a doctor ?

Meth is rare in Detroit and Chicago. I've never tried to find it but I don't know anyone who uses it. I lived in AZ and FL and met people that used it within a week of being there, so I realized it rare in the north/midwest. Interesting question.

Also on the other hand, Nitrous bars are very common in Detroit but I've never really seen that in any other city i've lived in.

Lol meth is as common as weed in the Midwest, chicago is another story.

took me the better part of a decade to finally have ketamine in my possession, but i suspect supernatural forces were at play. now its gone again, without a trace, after a year of being the drug of choice for my peers and i...

nowadays i do all of my own drug sourcing outside of the local markets. (cept cannabis...im from the dmv, so legal pot is easy to find)

psychedelics certainly seem few and far between (unless youre an avid forager ;0) )

ive also heard ex-meth-heads move here cause apparently there isnt much meth (plenty of dope... im at the perfect junction between the 95 corridor and the lovely appalatchian dope-heads)

forgot about opana... i might as well forget it existed. found hydromorphone once... prolly best i couldnt find a steady source for that beast...

Small town New Mexico I can meth all day and everyone smokes weed here but all opiates are hard to find here

pretty much everything is everywhere, you just have no know the right people. PCP is something i've never been able to find though, in 15+ years and many different states.

pretty much everything is everywhere, you just have no know the right people. PCP is something i've never been able to find though, in 15+ years and many different states.

If one can't find something there's always - other places?.

Last edited by a moderator: