• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Now that I'm in my 30's I never hear of lsd mushrooms being around . In college it was everywhere . I guess I'm just a housewife mom now so that's how it goes .

I think you have hit one of the nails on the head here. While there are definite geographical differences in availability, some of the factors affecting this will be currnt trends and community cultures. When your in college everyone is doing the party thing so drugs associated with that (the classic hallucinogens you mention, ecstasy (whether in tablet or crystal form) etc)) will be prevalent due to the nature of your peer network.

I live in the UK and methamphetamine, for instance, does not only have the lack of prevalence that it does in the U.S. but is considered a novelty item (like opium or DMT - available to and from certain networks but not one of the 3 main common street drugs here - cannabis, crack cocaine and heroin). Our speed culture has always been based on sulphate amphetamine.

I'm in the middle of cow farms in Wisconsin and the hardest thing to get up here in Coke- because everyone makes their own meth and it's so much cheaper there's no demand for it.

By me own experience, my area is country of Finland, right off my mind those could well be mescaline and possibly PCP...

Opium. I've never seen that about. I've never had it. Any good?

PCP is only around in one city in MA I know of (not getting more specific) and generally I prefer an rc to an hour drive these days.

Opium. I've never seen that about. I've never had it. Any good?

With 0 tolerance it's a bit of a novelty and amusing but not too powerful. Smoking it was fun as you get like a mini nod then snap back fairly quick. Was a lot of work scraping it off pods everyday though.

Interesting fact: Regular opium users don't get tolerances like users of isolates/ opiates do. Has to do with the multiple alkaloids in opium vs just 1 like MS or Codeine.

I've seen it once, had a guy that was growing some poppies I hung around with for a bit.

Interesting fact: Regular opium users don't get tolerances like users of isolates/ opiates do. Has to do with the multiple alkaloids in opium vs just 1 like MS or Codeine.

You learn something new every day!

The only reliable source we ever had for it in the UK was through the new age travellers (the crustie fucks that do the amazing illegal raves). They were always useful for niche psyches that are not readily available on the streets, but now that I pick my own mushrooms and have a decent supply of 1P - LSD (which I prefer to the 25) I have no reason to connect with them any more, and with a raging heroin habit I have probably missed the boat regarding use of proper opium latex.

With 0 tolerance it's a bit of a novelty and amusing but not too powerful. Smoking it was fun as you get like a mini nod then snap back fairly quick. Was a lot of work scraping it off pods everyday though.

Thanks Jekyl! You always look out for me.

Great fact btw. I feel it is my personal duty to investigate this further.

Can't find anything besides meth and weed in Misery. I've been trying to get my hands on legit xans

Its practically impossible to find opiate pills in Berkeley. Coming from SD where they're everywhere, its a huge pain in the ass to have a plug for literally everything but the one drug I want lol...