• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

This thread is making me realize that I could get all kinds of shit I don't want.
Probably peyote and oxy. Hydro and H, sure but for some reason oxy is just gone .

Unless you go to tijiana which is a pain in ass..... Roxys .... HELP!!!!!!!

MDMA is the hardest drug to find in rural Georgia. On the other hand, I can get really good crack with a simple trip to the ghetto.

In So. Fl. Coke with its price, and shrooms so readily available seems to have made most other drugs very rare. Speed and PCP I have not seen in many years. Ket neither.

New here but came across this interesting thread, while we are prevalent with heroin, I would say we lack Methamphetamine and good Molly. Also methadone is once in a blue moon because of how controlled it is here. NJ by the way if anyone is curious. But I do want to say, although I'm saying these things are hard to find, they are able to be found just not as easily. You can get just about anything here man

That would definitely be H in my area. I lurk around here and Opiophile too, and seethe with envy at every heroin story I read. A lot of em are probably BS, but I would give at least half of my testicles to have a reliable, quality smack connect. Lots of pills around here, and sometimes I can score a decent imitation of what heroin should be, but its nearly impossible to get through my 'done unless its some fire...which has eluded me.

Last edited:
In order, even though DMT is easy to synthesize, DMT, MDMA, [depending on the time of year] LSD, and after that... It goes into pharmaceuticals, Opiates tend to be popular in the hydrocodone area, sadly, oxy is kind of hard to find... and hydromorphone would probably make it 2nd on the list. Quite a few benzos are going away, thankfully, clonazepam is becoming popular, which I kind of did influence..

Most wanted, adderall, meth or heroin, downers, then weed.

SoCal here:

I've seen everything here except obscure rc's (DOx, most of the 2Cx, 2C-T-x, 5 meo's, etc) morphine, mescaline and amanita shrooms.

Mescaline is on my to-do list before I die.

I've never even heard of meth being in my area of FL. its extremely rare here, but I hear about it being very common in other parts, just not down here. Another thing i've always wanted to try but never have gotten a chance because it seems non-existent here is LSD. Other than that u can get just about anything around here from pills and h to crack/powder. In fact its hard not to come across crack down here if u are in or near the hood. I have stopped to get gas at certain spots and had 5 different people come up to me and try to serve me lol.

I didn't realize how damn easy it was to find drugs in southern New England until I moved to Chicago. Perhaps I just don't know the right people, but it seems significantly harder to find anything in the city than it was back east.

I have lived in Chicago for a long time, its all here. You just need to get connected, I have seen regularly every single goodie listed in this forum with regularity. Get out there and get connected, go to parties and find like minded people, before you know it you will have more than you need/want.

Haha getting to those kinda parties ain't that easy. Chi town is the best city for parties hands down though. Getting old and most my party friends moved away or had kids. Sucks now!

I use to be able to get anything. Now I have no clue where to go for the hard shit. Weed and scripts are easy to find. Just gotta havethe balls to go get the hard shit. I don't think there is a drug in Chicago town that you can't get...

Last edited:
OMG Ket is impossible to get where i live now where i grew up :( miss a gud wonk sesh i do :( n cant get any decent E' anymore here either n av never been able 2 het methamphets or Ice id luv 2 try that sooooooo bad :( bring sum to south yorkshire pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

krokodil. Stuff is real hard to get. i used to be a krok addict myself until my arm fell off a few days ago

Where I am crack doesn't exist. except for people who try to cook it up themselves. Coke is just damn expensive and rare in australia