The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Blazin_Ridim

Bluelighter
Have any of u heard on bluelight about a drug u really wanted but couldnt find in your area? Like "yeah we have lots of really coke in miami" and then u think to yourself fuk i wish i lived there dat shit would be sweeeet.
Well I was jsut think about the rarest drug to find in my area was and about the avalibility of other drug in other places.

Well 4 me the hardest to get drug would prolly be PCP and LSD and I pretty connected and still LSD has avoided me.:(

pcp i dont really want but a friend of mine did and i couldnt get it 4 her

hmmm...prob ketamine or lsd. i could care less about the lsd though, but i like k.

and i bet it would be safe to say that almost all areas have most substances. but the problem is finding the right people.

i would have to go with mescaline/ peyote, it only comes around once a year with this big indian festival on a island on the river and now ketamine is very hard to find.

Ketamine. Unless you break into a vet's office (and there are a few of those). There's pretty much no recreational market at all.
Oh, and PCP.

Opium.

edit: I just realized how pointless it is to have opium...that's like wanting schwag when you can get some kill, kill for cheaper.

I'm going with meth. I think there are zero tweakers in my town.

rat tat tat tat said:

Can't get away from it here, no matter how hard you try.

Unadulterated MDMA or MDA or hell even MDE whether pressed pills or powders. Dealers look at you very suspiciously if you ask for anything by chemical name.

effingcustie said:
sounds similar to me, though opium comes around every once in a while

yes it does, last year it was around. Someone recently told me they can get that all day...Hmmm well you can SHOW me better than you can tell me, I said:\

rat tat tat tat said:
Opium.

edit: I just realized how pointless it is to have opium...that's like wanting schwag when you can get some kill, kill for cheaper.

I like it coz it puts my head to rest after candyflippin k-tarted all night and my nose/brain can't handle anymore ketamine. I'd rather be sodomized with a broomstick than eat a benzo in that state of mind.

AND it's the one and only opiate that I can stand. So yes I like opium =)

Last edited:
mushrooms for me... or well thats the only thing I have been looking for and cant find. Ive been looking for weed, X, crack/coke (not for me), PCP (not for me), meth (not for me), shroomies, acid, and 2C-B

i agree with woodpecker... no methed out rolls no this or that just pure mda or mdma would be nice for a while...

I guess now that I think about it, straight mescaline is rare- I don't think it's ever turned up. But my friend's parents are Native American and practicing members of the peyote ceremony, so I've gotten that from her a few times.

i just moved but it seems like it's impossible to get any hydrocodone, oxycodone, or alprazolam in nyc. it's about knowing the right people, and i don't. i've only been here since march 1st. give me a few weeks.

ketamine... never even heard of it b4 bl. and e, have never seen any around here, but i have been out of the high school scene for a long time. so i could be wrong.