• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Interesting fact: Regular opium users don't get tolerances like users of isolates/ opiates do. Has to do with the multiple alkaloids in opium vs just 1 like MS or Codeine.

I would dispute that. It's like saying users of poppy tea don't build a tolerance. Where did you get that 'fact' from?

All opiates cause tolerance in the user. That is the main mechanism behind dependence.

I would dispute that. It's like saying users of poppy tea don't build a tolerance. Where did you get that 'fact' from?

All opiates cause tolerance in the user. That is the main mechanism behind dependence.

I guess the point might be that they do not get the tolerance issues that those using refined and concentrated alkaloids, whether codeine or morphine do, as tolerance escalates so quickly in both those babies. But regardless tolerance will still build at a fair rate and with it dependence.

Where I live (northern most, eastern most Canada) heroin is pretty much the only drug I haven't seen, which is probably a good thing because I fell in love with the shit living a few provinces over lol. Also prescription opioids, especially oxy, are becoming super scarce.

Interesting fact: Regular opium users don't get tolerances like users of isolates/ opiates do. Has to do with the multiple alkaloids in opium vs just 1 like MS or Codeine.

I guess I should have explained that better, but it was more of an NSADD comment than an OD one. While I can't give you a PubMed Abstract, I have an anecdote I consider to be trustworthy.

Jean Cocteau (Jul 05, 1889 - Oct 11, 1963) wrote a book called Opium and was a hopeless addict for quite some time, but always held the belief that opium need not be ever increased
like the isolates do to maintain ones habit. Sure many went to extremes and became impoverished to practically live in opium dens, but many more lived relatively normal lives on opium.

A couple of his quotes are:

"Let no one say to me habit forces the smoker to increase the dose. One of the riddles of opium is that the smoker never has to increase his dose"

"If he takes care of himself, an addict who inhales twelve pipes a day all his life will not only be fortified against influenza, colds and sore throats, but will also be far less in danger than a man who drinks a glass of brandy and smokes four cigars.
I know people who have smoked up to twelve pipes a day for forty years." ~Jean Cocteau~
Obviously this can't be taken too literally, but oddly enough many people quickly found their preferred daily amount and never increased it..for decades, while earning a living in various fields of work. Quality Opium was sold in Chandu shops
where habits were maintained as an ordinary, yet functional thing.

When morphine & friends were isolated, people had much stronger tendencies to increase the dose much like today. When Opium laws were enacted (see League of Nations) and chandu was no longer sold, It was largely replaced by Alcohol and tobacco which had a far greater detriment to peoples health.

If I come across something more convincing regarding the concomitant use of Noscapine, Papaverine, Thebaine, etc. I'll bring it to your attention.

I should also point out that smoking isn't effected by first pass hepatic metabolism which Tea is.

(sorry for veering off topic Stee)

It's all good man and as far as I am concerned its all OT at the moment as long as nobody is asking for drugs or to 'meet friends with similar interests'.

I find it funny how I've seen nobody mention coke here. Is it just me or does It seem like everybody and their dog is on coke nowadays? My hometown is absolutely rotten with shitty speed-coke, and really good fishscale is easy to find. everywhere I've ever lived it was super easy to access. Is it just like that everywhere now?

coke isnt exactly rare. soft can be a lot harder to find than hard tho.

All you can get in my area is soft, but that's just cuz literally everyone here knows how to cook. For a town/surrounding area with around 5 or 6 thousand people, I've never seen so many people addicted to coke. Worse than any place I've ever lived and I've lived in almost every part of Alberta.

Everywhere u look there's people pulled over in their vehicles doing lines and every party and bar u go to u can't get into the shitter because there's like 20 people in there trying to snort coke lmao.

ya in my area have legit xanax white yellow and greens all pharma made not pressed. real easy to get plus get them rxed. bunch of adderal somas weed lsd mushrooms coke meth crack herion even have some spirit dmt and pure pressed mdma tablets but for the life of my cannot find good opiates. can get h but it is not that good. it varies each week. i would say only thingi cant get at tjis time would be strong opiate pills such as OC opana hyrdomorohone etc
can get everything here but good h even though i know its around. never came across pcp yet. barbies are rare here as well. honestly can get anything but strong opiate pills and good H. got loads of xanax real ones and d m t spirit what i would do for an og oc 80 or oc 160 or good h. slc has much variety but judgemental people so need to know what your doing. wish could find good good h or strong opiates. everything else is easy to find. i need to find a legit wholesaler where they jave everything and descret it to you

I can't imagine how anyone can be addicted to heroin, since i've never seen it.. seen just about everything else tho

I can't imagine how anyone can be addicted to heroin, since i've never seen it.. seen just about everything else tho
Some places just don't have it, and in other places it's a fucking plague that won't go away. It's not like coke which is everywhere. I don't understand why tho. Everyone I ever knew who was on heroin loved it passionately. You'd think it would be everywhere but it isn't.

Methamphetamine

I've only come across this a handful of times where i grew up in New Jersey. Though im sure its easier to find in the city i reside as we speak. Probably wouldn't turn it down.

Methamphetamine

I've only come across this a handful of times where i grew up in New Jersey. Though im sure its easier to find in the city i reside as we speak. Probably wouldn't turn it down.
Methamphetamine is like fucking a dirty, nasty stripper without a rubber after a hard night of debauchery. You KNOW you shouldn't do it. You FEEL disgusting afterwards. ur DAYS getting over the experience. But it feels so GOD DAMN GOOD while it's happening!

From my understanding, H is pretty hard to find around here and I am very interested in opium but have no idea where to even look in Texas