• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Acid and ketamine is pretty hard to find around here in Detroit. But you can find anything you just gotta know the right people.

Ungoliath said:
^^
Theres tons of shit in the maritimes besides trees, well, i live in NB, and its like 86.9% forest but anyhow, here in fredericton its fuCKin' loaded with every goodie but heroin

+1 on this. When I was posted in Gagetown a few summers ago, we'd head to freddy on the weekends and load up on a shitload of goodies. For a small city, freddy's absolutely packed with drugs, most of which are pretty fucking good quality.

Last edited:
As surprising as this may sound, in the southwestern US, meth is quickly getting tougher and tougher to find. Even my regular dealer who has 4-5 of his own connections is taking longer and longer to come up with anything. And lately its been cut with MSM, so when I do finally get some it's garbage.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL area - probably methamphetamine...i've never seen it, nor have i heard of anyone seeing it

LSD, ketamine and phencyclidine (which I wouldn't want to try anyway, even if it existed in modern times). Also, methamphetamine is quite rare (I would never actually use it even if it were available), but cocaine (another one I've never tried and couldn't care less about) seems to be everywhere, it's all the rage with the plastic-fantastic club set. Opioids (another class of chemicals I've never used) are, of course, always popular.

It is unfortunate that there are so many bad drugs (i.e. cocaine) with huge popularity in the city, yet good drugs (i.e. LSD, mushrooms) are so rare. It would be interesting to see all the players in the clubs with the coke-king nosejobs try a potent psychedelic. Might just blow their mind wide open.

Last edited:
everybody is only thinking short term, not the long term of how it effects everyone else.

i have already warned you once for sourcing via PM. you have just received another warning for sourcing publicly.

Last edited:
I dont think there is any drug that is hard to find where i live. Here in Baltimore everyone seems to have EVERYTHING. I seem to have a HARD time find Fentanyl patches n shit.. ahh i only had a Fentanyl patch one time it was great being high for a few days straight.. havn't heard much about meth either.. WE have WAY to much HEROIN HERE tho..

There's a couple of things I been looking for
pcp
mescaline
mooooooooooore ketamine=D...
chicago %)
But the single rarest? Shit if I know :|

....that is if someone who isnt me was looking for it..... :|

Last edited:
i have already warned you once for sourcing via PM. you have just received another warning for sourcing publicly. [/QUOTE]

And thank you for announcing that to everyone btw. jk...
SWIM will try to behave now. 8)

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL area - probably methamphetamine...i've never seen it, nor have i heard of anyone seeing it

its here.. just have to know people

though its not as rampant as you'd think

the rarest drug i care about is ketamine. I live in a small college town in ny and it seems like there are plenty of pharms and ganja. Like everyone i know who grew up in the area is a pharm opiate junky or an aspiring opiate junky.

acid, and molly make their rounds every so often. When/if you ask about RC's almost no one knows what you're talking about besides 2cb which i've only been offered once.

cocaine is crazy expensive ($90 a gram) and from what i've heard it sounds like it's less than 30% pure. 8) and people think it's decent...

shith3ad said:

SWIM will try to behave now. 8)

^^^you're not fooling the anyone with the whole "SWIM" thing. If it came down to it, do you really think that it would hold up in court?

it would have to be lsd and ketamine. pcp is actually pretty popular an not 2 hard 2 get if u jus kno the right ppl

hmm.. things I could get if I cared to actually buy drugs from people :\

meth, shit coke, DANK ASS CHRONIC, shit/ok E tabs, wet, acid from people who call any paper that makes you trip ACID lol, opium that is legal herbs ordered online lol, and pharmies.. around here its like candy :p

things I can get after several years of getting ripped off and searching for people who have seen the light!! anything I want !!! not quite.. I dont know a chemist persay.. but the magical half dozen, molly, LSD, DMT, mushrooms.. other various tryptamines and phenethylamines are always available...

and to those that can't get mescaline 8o ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!! have you not heard of san pedro???? quit being so lazy...

but yes.. even in an indian community I have yet to find "peyote".. not that I would have the balls/stomach to get down yet.... but I would def pick up a substantial amount for the time that I will need that journey!!