• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

I would say it would have to be Opana IR. I have never came across Ketamine or versed. Other than that almost everything has presented itself at one time or the other.

Hmm Portland here is awash in Crystal Meth and Heroin , and weed is legal andthere is crack too all over. I don't care for any of those ... If I could have my wish for any drug , it would be Clonazepam. I really need to get a script these days, regardless the trouble. I'm tired of RC benzos like Etizolam , they are better than nothing but not the same. Diazepam would be nice too.

i live in northeast massachusetts, we have pretty much everything- weed (easiest to find), powder dope (2nd easiest, but often fent-laced), shrooms, molly, cocaine, benzos. but the two things i can never cop & never hear of anyone else finding is tar heroin and meth. being on the scene for ~12 years and i've never even caught a story about meth going around, nevermind seeing any.

Meth! without a doubt the hardest drug to find in south FL. Maybe its in Miami at all the clubs there? I don't know I live in west palm beach and I have seen/done almost every well known drug down here at some point but not once I have I even heard of meth being anywhere around here. very weird to me... Its almost everywhere in the US but here. I'm sure it will make its way down here soon enough seeing as maybe 5 years ago heroin was extremely hard to find here and if it was found the quality wasn't great and now its EVERYWHERE here. judging from a few posts on here from other peeps meth seems like its more prevalent in all of the US but not the east coast states. wonder why?

The hardest drug to be found in the USA I break down into two categories.......Legal, ethical pharmaceuticals, and, (for USA citizens)
illegal drugs, either, a historically former legal drug, re-classified, as a USA Schedule I, or, historically, always, a street drug, from
inception.

Legal, ethical pharmaceuticals:

1. Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium) mfg Marathon in 100 mg reg capsules
2. Desoxyn (Methamphetamine) mfg Ovation in 5 mg Instant Release pills
3. Butisol Sodium (Butabarbital Sodium) mfg is Meda in either 30mg or 50mg tablets
4. Somnote (Chloral Hydrate) mfg Breckenridge Pharm in 500mg Sofgel capsules
5. Xyrem (GHB a/k/a sodium oxbate)

1. Methaqualone *
2. MDA (3,4-methylenedioxyphenylisopropylamine)
3. Mescaline
4. Flunitrazepam (Roche Rohypnol) discovered by the late Leo Sternbach of Roche Labs in 1975 **

* With over 19 busts conducted by the USA DEA from 1985 until 2010 (25 years) no methaqualone was found by GS/MS DEA chemists by courtdate.
In NY NY USA, April of 2010, a 3 year long manufacturing facility was discovered, with production of 100,000 pills per year being mfg, and, the
DEA chemists, proved, the underground mfg operation to mfg 100% pure methaqualone, identical purity,
to the former Roussel Mandrax, (France + Canada) and Pharm Chemie Toquilone (Switzerland) both now
off the world marketplace

** After a 15 year search, I obtained Flunitrazepam 1 mg in Feb 2016 on a one shot deal outside the
USA.

Last edited:
I remember that Quaalude bust. The police codename for it was OPERATION LUDE BEHAVIOR which has to be one of the better entries in that genre

@SKL

Yes, the very rare Methaqualone bust, dubbed, "Operation Lude Behavior" also involved a 2nd manufacturing plant, in Emeryville, CA,
about 10 miles south of Berkeley, California. The actual mfg plant in NYC was in Brooklyn.

I have a business acquaintence, who, started a part time business, in Miami, Fla, 4 years ago, selling the official logo of Rorer Quaalude
empty bottles, Quaalude hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs, and, place mats for one's laptop, with VERY authentic looking logo from the long
closed down William H Rorer operation, Ft.Washington PA, who, contacts me annually, who told me, his business
increased 8 fold during 2013, with the release of the movie WOLFMAN ON WALL STREET I found the movie,
watching it twice on Cable TV this year, a painful, very painful movie to watch. The irresponsible behavior
like driving under the influence of Ludes, I discovered some very negative, and, embarrassing flashbacks,
from my earlier youth, a "long long time ago". My mail order contact, is still in business, with absolutely
no affiliation, to sourcing any illicit methaqualone, sent me a new article this week, on a postive write up,
on his small Mom & Pop business, from, the Miami Herald.......................Quaaludebottle on the internet.

Last edited:
I've in Arkansas a back in the woods state it's not a matter of what's hard to find its what few things are available. So I'm just got list what you can get Weed(of course), coke, meth(most common besides weed by far), and pills if you know a guy who knows someone with a script and never anything crazy like Roxys or OC or anything and I can get shrooms just because my buddy grows his own for something different to get high on lol

I'm from the Gulf Coast but live near Fredericksburg,VA and haven't found or heard of any Meth. Scored some Yayo one time and it was the best baking soda I've ever had....

Honestly, outside of the gay scene, Chicago is dry of Meth as well. Rest of Illinois has more than a fair share but I'm really glad it hasn't gotten a foothold in CHicago

I cant find mdpv or any cathinones/bath salts anywhere in southern ontario. It doesnt seem to be a street level drug no ones even heard of it. I dont know any RC kids at all so im fucked I might never find MDPV again... :(

I cant find heroin or methamphetamine here in Brasil, and you need a special prescription to get oxycodone. Anyone could help me?

No we can't. Read the BLUA or stop posting. Choronzon :You should consider it good that MDPV is now banned in Canada...since a couple years. There's other cathinones out there, RC's, although Canadian law practically bans them all once they banned Khat itself because Harper hated arabs, christian, muslim, practicing or not, so they banned Khat which my friend who's parents are from Syria, he's lived here his entire life and is more Canadian than some other Canadians, massive Habs fan, and he's nominally an orthodox syrian catholic but he's gotten really paranoid even if he has no accent at all and is basically a brownish could-be-confused with a native quebec french speaking guy, he was really pissed off when he couldn't smoke Khat anymore, he would smoke moroccan blonde hash and khat all the time, now nobody bothers sending Khat into containers...unlike moroccan hash heh.

2c-x psychedelics are being railroaded into illegality TOMORROW after being safe stuff sold in Canadian vendors for 16 years. Collateral damage of the banning of these fucking NBOMES...NBOH's maybe...but I never knew of NBOH's or NBOME's being sold by Canadian vendors. I got 2c-E and 2c-b-fly in the mail, I'm not nervous about it, a bit annoyed it will arrive here right on the 31st or maybe a day after, but that's it. One can order generic oxycontin online, basically anything, there used to be cyanide on Amazon until recently when this girl bought some to kill herself. What you don't want is substances banned since a long time like MDPV, it won't take much for them to push "intention to distribute" if you got more than 5-6 lines worth of it. Plus you'll be keeping your sanity. Have you seen the movie on John McAfee? Quite the warning.

Last edited:
I want to find some GHB here. I've literally never met anyone who has even heard of it. I might have posted this before... but hell man, it's no fair.