• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Well this is my first post on here. Have been viewing posts for years and finally decided to create a username.

Anyways, I am in the central Florida area and H is the hardest to find. Mostly because it's the hub for blues and Ds but those prices have skyrocketed I'm shocked H hasn't been around more. When I have found horse the price is ridiculous compared to where it's prevalent.

Has anyone else experienced lack of H in central Florida or Florida all together?

-AnythingYPIFOM

Last edited:
Thankfully, the krok is pretty rare everywhere I've ever lived. Thank God I've never seen that shit 8o If anyone has, damn........ just don't try it, that's all I'll say. Shit sounds scary and messed up as hell. I hear it's pretty much all the rage in Russia unfortunately 8( I literally can't imagine how that garbage could ever become popular. It literally makes your limbs rot and fall off 8o I mean, how on Earth could anyone even consider taking such a horrific substance!

Well this is my first post on here. Have been viewing posts for years and finally decided to create a username.

Anyways, I am in the central Florida area and H is the hardest to find. Mostly because it's the hub for blues and Ds but those prices have skyrocketed I'm shocked H hasn't been around more. When I have found horse the price is ridiculous compared to where it's prevalent.

Has anyone else experienced lack of H in central Florida or Florida all together?

-AnythingYPIFOM
In Miami h is all over. Same with delray, palm beach, lake worth, broward. $10 bags/caps depending on location. Finding good shit is another story.

only messed with smurfs/oxys while in CT but they've been getting harder to come by...the H epidemic here is getting out of control.
will be going to japan/s korea for work so will be interesting to see what the scene is like out there

its all about who you know, at least in seattle, wa. i can get just about anything, except for some of the rare pharms. like Fentanyl, Rohypnol, and stuff. Just recently did some GHB that was really nice, as i love benzos. I prefer pharmaceuticals and can usually find what i'm looking for. Also LSD is hard to find , at least for me.

Easiest things to find in my town are weed, acid, ketamine, and cocaine.
Hardest to find (that I've looked for) are meth, mescaline, rohypnol, desoxyn, and Xanax.

I'm in the UK, London. Gotta imagine everything is available in a city like this.Although I've yet to come across anyone selling some interesting stuff like MDA/Mescaline/Happy 5s.

Even living in a big city sometimes it feels easier to buy crack / smack than it does finding someone with weed.

Mdma is making a comeback, google it and read recent news. I know firsthand but rules prevent me from telling why or how but my last g of mol had a half gram shard and tested between 72%-85% on my quantitative field test. What is not around? NE usa, have yet to see methamphetamine in any form besides desoxyn. Also DMT in the pure form. I remember talk of 5 meo dmt but it wasn't scheduled then. I have the makins for a mimohuasca tea but no urge to use it.

My opinion, I 'm not a hippy honest I listen ton gabba n take meth!!

@ksblur

Gotta agree with you MDA took me years to verifiably try. Its no massive loss as lots of MDMA converts to MDA anyway so its pretty similar to that and I'm not that into delerium. I know some ppl are...

Mesc on the other hand everyonen who has any liking at all for tripping should try. IT. IS. THE. BEST. imo... It's great when summit lives up to the hype :). I did 300mg witha v close mate. Processed not the sludgey crap. It was v powerful yet gentle, came up and down i waves and the visuals were the BEST. Ripples, like pebles skimming over a river...

DMT is imo the scond best trip. They both have so much depth but in dif ways. I find with DMT you can go in with a question. I'd des it as your subconscious self counselling your clueless conscious selkf for 15mins. I'm 100% no hippy but its like your soul giving you a little pep talk and a boost. (and I don't ven realy believe in souls!!) Its summit we don't understand 100% yet..

GBL is fun but has no depth compared to the others. So long as you take all precautions and buy no more than 50ml or 100 max then you should be OK. It usd to only go round inn 1 litre bottles which was lethal!!!!!! My mate almost died asa ateenager on it.

Obv don't mix with boooze (ruins it anyway) and NEVER mix with OPIATES!!!!

It's not as adictive as ppl say now its onluy sold in litle vials...8o

BTW if SAntas reading, quick wishlist...

PCP
cheaper methphet
hydromorphone
diludid
heroin no.4 (china white)
or pref black tar
vicodin
rohypnol
dexmethamphet
ritalin
adderal
amyl nitrate

firecrackers!!!!

nah mostly just bare PCP... and meth....

BTW: this is theoretical. Iwouldn't discuss drug traffic OFC8)

Last edited:
I just moved back north to ohio from broward county in florida. Flakka comes to mind when I read this thread.

MDMA in Daytona Beach, Florida- been here for a year. Crack is everywhere- but the goods are nowhere to be found. It's all bad shit(sorry, bad shit, IMO) lol

MDMA in Daytona Beach, Florida- been here for a year. Crack is everywhere- but the goods are nowhere to be found. It's all bad shit(sorry, bad shit, IMO) lol

I lived in Daytona for about a year.. Just left now living in Orlando again. A buddy of mine just relapsed on some molly(whatever that means) he got in Ormond.. I bet it was just methylone or whatever cathinone is being passed off as mdma these days. There were flakka zombies all over the place where I lived in Daytona. I had never seen flakka freaks before I moved to Daytona. We don't have them in Orlando or if we do they stay underground and hidden.

To answer the question- MDMA for me as well... I know it has to be in Orlando.. I see it on pill reports.. It was all over the place circa 97-2000. I guess becoming a hardcore heroin addict(now clean) kinda took me away from the scene and out of the know.. Kinda old too to be raving.. Oh well.. whould still love some mdma.

Last edited:
Methamphetamine - Burlington, VT.

It's apparently everywhere else in this country aside from New England. I'm glad for this.