• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Thanks Einstein for that groundbreaking analysis

Lol.. I understand though as I know in some places you literally can't get Coke or meth unless you really count with social skills and special friends with money.
In some countries it depends from what social class you belong so opiates could ever be an option.

It can always help you in case someone is 'lucky' enough to end up in these places and become sober.

Welcome to BL Theguyeenmimi!! quite a long nickname :)

I thought weeds were everywhere!

In my region hashish is rare but weeds are everywhere.

Get this, there is no dope (heroin) in Little Rock, Arkansas. Seriously. It's very rare to come by. Apparently Arkansas has one of the highest abuse rates for prescription pain killers. Whoever sets up shop will kill it. Guarantee it.

Be Careful Bras,
-Dig

In bismarck north dakota there ain't shit but speed and weed. Weed is good but speed gets old long time ago. Fucc I use to be able to mob downtown eugene oregon and find the bomb whatever. Sometimes there good pharmacy opiates but no h. Lots of money and good work out here but just no market. I'd love to get high every once awhile. It's a gold mine out here jus waiting to be dug into.

Around here opiates are easiest to come by I'd say...heroin easiest...

not so much coke but it's around if you look hard enough. I have NEVER come across meth though..so I'd say meth over here on the east coast 203

I used to have a connect for the 2-CI 2-CE and we once had something that started with a 4.... (a few years ago now) but haven't seen it since I fell out of touch with this one particular friend. I'm not sure how I feel about that though...2-CI was a bit much for me. If I'm gonna get anything it's gonna be that brown

You ppl are silly. You should make the mailman help you. Then again not everyone knows about the goodies floating through cyberspace. Lol. Oh and for the most rare drug in my side of town.....PCP. You can find it all over South Central, Compton, etc...Not on the Westside though....It'sa bummer, because I fkin love K lol.....Phencyclidine, oh where art thou? Seriously though, every drug is available if you up your game and get away from your connects, no matter how deep or involved they may (or claim to?) be. You need to be careful though. You'll see maybe one day. Hopefully not the hard way. I fail so hard, PCP is literallyfamous in my area. Bah, damn it o.o

Here in Milwaukee real crystal meth is pretty much not around. You gotta go further up north to find shards. Not that Im a huge fan of them only smoked real crystal a few times, H will always be my DOC. But other than small shake n bake labs crystal nis pretty hard to come by in Milwaukee.
I lived in Milwaukee 2006-2012 and that's where I was introduced to H (and crack) I live in Janesville now and STILL make the trip to the Mil tovpick up my H from time to time. That city is filled with great dope. Lots of good raw. She ive been getting lately is almost black and pretty Damn good. Like any city quality varies dealer to dealer street to street. The crack/coke (Esp the former...at least from my Dude) is the best Ive ever had! No joke! Killer rush!
Psyches are hard to find here in Janesville. Well, in Janesville anything is hard to find unless you want Shitty crack or middies (weed).
You're right about the meth.

That's why I go to Rockford or Milwaukee.

Last edited: