• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

SoCal here:

I've seen everything here except obscure rc's (DOx, most of the 2Cx, 2C-T-x, 5 meo's, etc) morphine, mescaline and amanita shrooms.

Mescaline is on my to-do list before I die.
has been a pita for me, so I

Socal here also. Mescaline is practically impossible to get, cept for once when I got to parachute some. SWIM wasn't impressed, SWIM much prefers L or deemsters. SWIM's favorite though (which hasn't been searched too har) is Ketamine. I would much prefer vials than some dodgy powder from some random guy at a rave, but powder has to come from vials so you just work your way up. That has been a pita for me, so I turned to the DNMs for it but only got powder once again, plus I feel it's very dodgy to trust someone selling K from Pakistan. It is liquid, so I might accept the coin flip.....Lol Whatever though, I want liquid K to fall into my lap. We need a good vendor on eve O to pop out of nowhere, lol

Update: In terms of street recreational drugs, (not international controlled pharmaceuticals) "it depends on the social circles one surrounds
oneself around" IMHO. I am of the older "old school generation" and in the USA, I have not seen or known of anyone, with access, to Ecstasy,
MDA, Heroin, Mescaline, Magic Mushrooms, any form of Cocaine, or Crystal Methamphetamine, since the late 1970's, and early 1980's, which
I was exposed to decades ago, from the state of Florida all the way up to the Commonwealth of Virginia. The one exception, was GHB, a/k/a
Sodium Oxbate, which I had access to for two years, during 1997 and 1998 only. It was all imported from San Remo Italy, via, the UK, to the
USA, in sealed bottles called "Alcover" + powered forms, the real thing, directly imported from the UK to the SE USA.

This post is a update to my original post several years ago or more, when I discussed the "hard to find" mostly ethical pharmaceuticals. I
have been exposed, in my social circles, to those meds, for almost 40 years now, mostly un-interrupted. With that statement said, I still
say in the USA, legally made Sodium Secobarbital, a/k/a 100 mg of a red capsule, of brand name "Seconal" and 100 mg size Tuinal are only manufactured in the USA, Canada, and the UK. I have not seen one, or known of anyone who had
possession of one of these since the year 1976. It is a fact they are still manufactured: Source Martindale 37th edition,
Pharmaceutical Press, London UK of 4,000 pages in two books of highly researched pharmaceuticals in now 41 countries
of the modern industrialized world.
2. Desoxyn (only manufactured legally by one pharmaceutical firm, only in 5 mg instant release tablets). a/k/a
Methamphetamine.
3. Sodium Oxbate, marketed as "Xyrem" in the USA, and at least 6+ other countries, either the EU, or, non EU
countries, in Europe. Manufacturing in all countries in by one sole multi-nation manufacturer.

In summation, I left out medical marijuana, legal now in 13 of the 50 USA states. It is still available in my homestate,
"depending if you are in the correct social circle" but it is not legal in my state, nor, any state where I live within
at least a 500 miles drive in any direction. It is readily available, on the street, and ethically prescribed, in
the leading states in the USA as Colorado, Oregon, and Washington State, from my sources, and USA Today
surveys, Source: USA Today January 21, 2015. The list of states can be easily obtained on the internet, as well, as
the target specific medical diagnosis, one has to have, to get the highly potent legal cannabis.

Last edited:
Here in hot springs i havent come across ANY heroin, mainly just meth and weed... occasionally you'll come across opana but they're ridiculously expensive. Every once in a while someone will have some shrooms. Sucks because opiates are my doc and they're impossible to find. Guess i dont know the right people :(

For me in Toronto, it's xanax and its sought after cousins Klonopin or Rohypnol. If anyone has any good ideas or is a fellow Toronto compatriot, hit me up cuz we cant find it ANYWHERE :(

In Jackson Mississippi it's definatly Heroin it comes every so often and is hella expensive and doubt it compares to the shit everybody else gets

If 'exotic' drugs are included (Car/P-Fentanyl, Etorphine etc.,) the list is endless.

Realistically; MDEA is probably the rarest in terms of 'marketable' drugs.

Well, for all I know there could be tons of a certain drug in different scenes (aka social groups). I'm in the heroin/meth scene; everyone is so addicted to that shit they don't really have time for other drugs.

I've come across cocaine, MDMA, ketamine, every benzo, pain pill and stimulant, and of course lots of weed.

What I haven't seen in my area is any sort of psychedelic. I know a few people are doing shrooms and LSD, but they're a minority.

As before still speed is the rarest the coke is too good for it to compete. And $50 grams will keep it that way.

Hey I'm visiting sioux falls south Dakota for a few days and to avoid getting sick does anyone know where i can get well

Part III to my post of Dec 24, 2013, and January, of this year (2015).
I forgot to mention, how, very hard it has been here in the USA for the past 6 years, or so, just to obtain Roche Valium, 5mg or 10mg. I will not quote the
prices from my official REDBOOK intended for pharmacy owners, with the wholesale prices, but I will just say I have only had two Roche Valium USA made
prescriptions, since April 2, of 1990, in Phoenix Arizona, and my last one, USA made, was in May of 2009, from both from a dentist I was seeing. When I was
in my 20's, I could get Roche Valium, from every University dispensary, in 2 different University pharmacies, with ease, (Univ of Miami FL and Univ of Ga in Athens,
GA, and as recently as the early 1980's I could get from my Urologist, a written prescription for 100 ten Roche Valiums, with 3 refills, and the M.D visit, + the 100
Brand name Valiums, rarely exceeded US one hundred dollars. my refills of course were less, and the scripts were always written out at the max dose, take one
10 mg Valium every 4 to 6 hours, thus, in 25 days, I could get another refill, for another 100 ten USA Valiums. From 1971 until 1981, I was never turned down
from even a walk in clinic, without a appointment, just to get Roche Valium in 4 doses per day with at least 60 wth 2 or 3 refills. I had relationships with M.D's
from MD's of Internal Medicine, to Psychiatrists, to common General Practioners, to Urologists, who all wrote me as high a count as 100 ten mg V's take as needed.

the point is attitudes changed with Medical Doctors, very gradually, when Valium was no longer described as a "vitamin" for all the anxious USA citizens. The
change began when in the USA Valium went from no restrictions, to a C-IV ,meaning any prescription expired 6 months after it was written, and a new attitude
began setting with most M.D' to not prescribe Valiium longer than 4 months, and also, for less quantities, and less daily doses, like only 2 ten mg per day.
Xanax (Pfizer) and Ativan (Lorazepam) began outselling Valium after the 1983 patent ran out. Meanwhile, in the USA between 1995, and 2005, Roche Valium
Average Wholesale Price rose from 300% on 5mg to 500%

Around here heroin is pretty much nonexistent in my experience although there's a small and obscure scene in Knoxville, so I've heard. Bu I'm 2 hrs north of there.

Yeah its more common in Knoxville area again. I want a major Molly/LSD scene instead

This is all great but no one is saying where there from whats the point. Right now im in the capital of paraguay and coke weed and this awful chemical residue from the coke process they sell as crack which its obviously not is available.

In Michigan hallucinogens are hard to come by. I myself am into the rc scene and am able to get 2c-b and 1p-lsd but other than that i have very limited experience with true psychedelics. Heroin is a big problem and the meth scene is huge with almost every tweaker producing low grade shake and bake. The pot is awesome as medical cannabis is available widely.

LSD without a doubt!...
I can get good tabs from time to time, but expensive as fuck @ 2 for $25. I used to sell wicked acid when I was a teenager @ 5 for $20 or $200/sheet, them days are long over though.