• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Coke + Meth

NikkiNumberNine

Bluelighter
Okay, so I’m a fan of meth and all speedy things, as is my BF. But while we have had some big fun on meth, the hangover really kills us. And besides, we often don’t want to be high for that long. So we do coke instead, because you can go to sleep that night, and be reasonably functional the next day.

But it’s not as much fun. Coke just doesn’t feel like much of a stimulant, to us. (Frankly, the stuff we did last night felt almost like an opiate. So I understand that the quality of the coke we’re getting may be an issue, and I’m thinking of trying Le Junk’s purification method on it. )

Last night he remarked, “So what would happen if we mixed just a little meth into the coke?”

I replied, “I don’t know, exactly. I know that on this message board I hang around, all the coke users are forever trying to get the speed OUT of their coke. It’s my impression that the meth would sort of overpower the coke and it would be no different, essentially, than doing just a really small amount of meth. "

I am sure devoted coke users will be outraged at the very idea of deliberately putting meth into coke, but, just hypothetically, am I right?

My experience is that sometimes doing just a little tiny bit of meth is worse than doing a lot, you get all the jitters and edginess with none of the euphoria. I don’t know of any way to soften meth up, make the high of shorter duration and less hard on us physically. We might have to try higher doses of adderall or something.

I don't see why you'd want to mix the two!
That sounds like such a waste of coke.

If I were you i'd do the coke, wait til you start to come down, and then do something like adderall. You'll get two good highs and (depending on how much adderall you do) have a high that lasts less than a day.

Yeah, I'm sort of expecting to get ridiculed for even asking, but hey.... I continue to be only mildly impressed with coke overall.

Well coke unless you have really good stuff is only mildly impressing. Crack has much more of a bang to it anyway and is very euphoric for about 20 seconds :( . It also has a godawful crash to it because you always seem to end up smoking the whole goddamn 8 ball. It's supposed to be more addictive but i never found either snorted coke or crack to be very addictive mainly because im a downers freak.

You could mix coke with meth i see no reason why you couldnt god knows enough dealers in certain areas mix the coke they sell with meth or some other amphetamine. I always hear people complaining about amphy coke but i don't think i ever got any.

I have never done meth though so i am hardly the expert on this matter.

I dont know if there is any truth to this statement, it is just what a friend i went to school with told me.
And that was that if you use meth and coke there are certain receptors that are inhibited while others that are amplified. As the story goes using meth inhibits the receptor that gives you the coke high.

im sure someone here can prove my friend and my current belief wrong, but i just thought i would share what my current thoughts on mixing coke and meth were :)

It totally depends on the quality of the coke you can get, and in your case it sounds like you can't really access stuff like that can rival Meth. In my case, there's no way meth could ever match up to the explosive power of the coke that is available in my area, and it is definitely good meth too. I don't do either very often these days but experience with both in the past has shown me that it's almost never accurate to compare any two drugs when the qualities and purity of each of them are so varied and wide-ranged depending on where you live and how legit your hookup is.

But as for your question of mixing the two, definitely a reasonable thought and it could be a complex answer as well, just because that combo could be too much for some people (speaking physically, I think), while others would achieve a peak of a high they've been looking for and love it. I think youll probably just have to find out yourself, but if you do, make sure to start with a low dose of cocaine at a time just because it's effect are more instantaneous and rapid, making it easier to gauge the strength and alteration of, compared to meth.

Hi, I've done it before, not actually mixing the two together but doing the two drugs in close succession in one session. I've never done good coke and the meth was definitely the overriding drug, however the coke definitely did add to the experience for me though. And when I say that, I mean, it was a very intense few days, and left us feeling pretty nutsy by the end of it :\

It sounds like your getting shitty coke, IMO you'd be better off just taking the meth either way if you mix it or not you are still not going to be able to sleep and you'll be out of pocket the extra dough for the coke....

I can have a lot of fun with methamphetamine but i rarely do for the same reasons you mentioned and if i do i make sure i have downers on hand...

good coke really shouldn't feel very speedy. its a pretty mellow stimulant you'll find out if you purify your shit. the thing that makes coke speedy is all the ephedra and caffeine and speed and other shit they cut into it. if you;re looking for that speedy high i would stick to speed. i dont see any problem with mixing cocaine with speed, but then its defeating the purpose of substituting the drug fo r the fear of comedowns like you said. i dunno.. thats a tough question :)

i should also mention before i forget, that if you want to do meth but are getting tired of the comedowns, i find that if i have some benzos laying around, and i do the drug on a saturday or friday even better, leave sunday to just lay around with some xanax and a few movies and your boyfriend, maybe a couple beers. you'll feel alot better once monday comes around :)

Here's an idea: if you're going to mix the two, you should pick and choose which is appropriate at what time, based on duration and intensity.

If you're just sitting around the house, free to bust a line whenever you feel like it, then hit the coke over and over again.

Have to go out into the world, where you can't re-dose easily? Hit some meth, and let the longer, smoother energy buzz carry you over until you can get back into a coke-friendly situation again.

Like all chemicals, drugs have their strenghs and weaknesses... If you have the dicipline to keep your situation in mind when you dose and base your decision on what and how much on all of the factors... you can really get the most our of your chems and come out of it WAY ahead of someone that just randomly injests whatever is nearby in order to maintain a sloppy high.

The coke will make you feel like ass.

Don't do it. Save one for yourself one for day and the other for another.

Been there, done that... lesson learnt.

imho, coke is a shitty drug, its expensive and the high doesnt last too long, but most importantly, meth and other amps blow coke out of the water!
i have connects to decent coke and awesome speed but when i do buy i prefer speed because like eieio said, with coke your gonna have to redose ofter, which sucks unless your at home or in a friendly place

mixing them sounds like a total waste of the coke as the meth would overpower it, just save the coke for when your at home bored and have nothing better to do

If I did the combo, which I dont (but have), the cocaine fully overpowers and stomps over the meth high for me. I get (got) premium stuff of both too. Obviously my coke may have been a little too good for my own good. Thats all in the past though.. for the most part.