• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

This one is still missing from my collection and I'm interested in researching it. Will definitely acquire a sample while its available! %)

This one is still missing from my collection and I'm interested in researching it. Will definitely acquire a sample while its available! %)

Yeah I ordered day before yesterday. Will report back once I have tried it, I am hoping it is different from the 4-HO as if fine 4-HO and 4-ACO-MET is.

once this arrives my 4 sub tryptamine collection looks like this:

4-ACO-DMT
4-ACO-MET
4-ACO-MIPT
4-ACO-DET
4-ACO-MALT
4-ACO-DPT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-DET
4-HO-EPT

I've got a lot to compare and start writing trip reports for, just need time :) . Just waiting on 4-HO-MPT and I think I am complete apart from the DALT 4 sub and some 4-HO versions, but I am sure there will be more I haven't thought of.

4-HO-DMT is on the list but no idea how to acquire it.

I really like the headspace on 4-HO-DPT and have tried it up to 55mg insluffated. Makes me feel mischievous like mushrooms do sometimes. Next steps is a big oral dose probably around 100mg.

Aquired gram of this. Pretty stoked, been on my list for a while. From what Ive read this is more similiar to DPT than say, mushrooms, like most 4 subs. DPT plugged is my go to, with stellar results. 50mg plus a disso = OOB or damn near every time. Unfortunatly from the post in this and the 4 ho thread plugging seems about equal to oral effects.

I think I plan on insulfating 50mg with 30mg o-pce plugged. Hopefully the drip/burn isnt enough to irritate the trip. How os the redose factor with this. DPT I can plug smaller amounts 2-3x ending with 50-70mg total with no noticeable loss of potency. When redosing and using multiple chems, I find using dissos and adding in a phen seems to help with quick tolerance. IE, dose 4 aco dpt, hours later dose more 4 aco dpt with 20-30mg 2c-d or 2c-c (for example, and its like the first dose of the night.

Will probably dose the 50/30 I allready mentioned. Have more 4 aco dpt, dpt, 2c-d/c, thj- 081, and o pce on deck to see where the mood takes me. I kind of want to start smaller with 20-30mg 4 aco dpt, but dont want to end up chasing the dragon due to initial low dose.

Has anyone combined 4 sub dpt with DPT before? Seems like it would be an obvious combo, but cant recall reading about it.

Also, does this one vaporise fine as a HCL, or is a freebase conversion reccomended?.

Thanks!

That is oh-so-thorough of you, "D"!

Yeah I ordered day before yesterday. Will report back once I have tried it, I am hoping it is different from the 4-HO as if fine 4-HO and 4-ACO-MET is.

once this arrives my 4 sub tryptamine collection looks like this:

4-ACO-DMT
4-ACO-MET
4-ACO-MIPT
4-ACO-DET
4-ACO-MALT
4-ACO-DPT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-DET
4-HO-EPT

I've got a lot to compare and start writing trip reports for, just need time :) . Just waiting on 4-HO-MPT and I think I am complete apart from the DALT 4 sub and some 4-HO versions, but I am sure there will be more I haven't thought of.

4-HO-DMT is on the list but no idea how to acquire it.

I really like the headspace on 4-HO-DPT and have tried it up to 55mg insluffated. Makes me feel mischievous like mushrooms do sometimes. Next steps is a big oral dose probably around 100mg.

Do, please, be of kind and goodly service to all of humanity and, once you have completed all of your ingesting, preferably at levels that achieve the true psychedelic realm, that is, the greatest amount of any and each substance that you think you would ever wish to consume ( also, would prefer this would be more towards the mainstream, meaning not put into one's rectum, nor injected, but, preferably, simply ingested, albeit with an MAO inhibitor, if necessary, but perhaps snorted, as well) to reach the highest high available with that substance, noting in succinct form, as far as duration and effects as compared to the classic psychedelics of LSD, mescaline, and psilocybin, at peak.

Of course, you are more detailed trip reports are welcome, as well, but a new, non-Shulgin, report conglomeration, all from one person, would be great.

Do, please, be of kind and goodly service to all of humanity and, once you have completed all of your ingesting, preferably at levels that achieve the true psychedelic realm, that is, the greatest amount of any and each substance that you think you would ever wish to consume ( also, would prefer this would be more towards the mainstream, meaning not put into one's rectum, nor injected, but, preferably, simply ingested, albeit with an MAO inhibitor, if necessary, but perhaps snorted, as well) to reach the highest high available with that substance, noting in succinct form, as far as duration and effects as compared to the classic psychedelics of LSD, mescaline, and psilocybin, at peak.

Of course, you are more detailed trip reports are welcome, as well, but a new, non-Shulgin, report conglomeration, all from one person, would be great.

Me first and the Gimme gimmes

Haha =D

I've had 4-HO-DPT, have you yepyep? I find it similar to the low dose of DPT I've had one time before. Not sure whether 4-AcO-DPT is substantially different from the hydroxy. I have more explorations to do with it but so far I have found it mild and intriguing. I have only dosed it up to 40mg, nasally, and I have found some interestingly subtle yet very present effects. No hint of ego loss at that dose for me, but that might change at higher dosages.

My guess is you'd want to convert to freebase for vaping, but I've never tried vaping it one way or the other.

Never had 4 ho dpt. Ive gone through at least 2 grams of DPT, always plugging, usually 30-50mg doses.my fave trip was like 200mg + MDMA and 120mg DPT plugged with a lot of MXE. I just sat meditating facing all kinds of crazy/perceivably unpleasant shit and the MDMA just let me be like "okay yah, i can deal with this." DPT to me has a feminine presense. A trickster of sorts. One that loves you but wants to fuck with you to see if you can pull meanong out of pushing your boundaries... If that makes sense. Id like to recreate that with 6 apb maybe, but my experience with 6 apb says I would be better off with MDMA.

I will most likely be giving 4 aco dpt a go tommorrow. If things come up it could be next week. I am pretty excited.

Ooooo. I just thought about like 250mg MDMA (2 doses), 80mg DPT and 20-30mg 2c-e plugged. Holy fuck....

Also, Xorkoth, to be clear you have experimented with 4 ho dpt, but not 4 aco dpt. Correct?

Last edited:
Hopefully tommorrow. Did a 1-2mg allergy bump the other day. Had some o pce and jwh-122, sitting outside I was like "oooo the colors". I swear I felt something DPTish. I wanna do it right now but I am so tired and work in 11 hours. Come on patience!

Like 5mg< vaped jwh122 is a fairly cannabis reminisent high for me.

Man the other night I was gung ho on the 4 aco dpt. Chopped up 50mg on a card. Had 35mg o oce ready to plug. Sniffed 10mg o oce and sat down to meditate and get my mind right. Was so tired I was nodding out and had work in 5.5 hours. Went to bed like a resonsible person. Ugh

That 4 aco dpt is getting done today, tom, or the next. I kinda wanna mix some 6 apb, but will prolly save dor later. Wanna experience 4 aco dpt itself. Maybe add in some DPT or 2c-c/d

#1)

40mg insufflated hcl, after a 20mg orally experiment 24 hours prior (actually, the oral 20 gave threshold effects, surprisingly... ppls faces became very... interesting and less familiar), added to a moderate helping of arylcyclohexylamine (very familiar with the ach state) led to a very strong ego dissolution. almost as if the tryptamine brought out a hole from nowhere near a hole dose of ach. not as visual as mushrooms can most certainly be at this level of inebriation. very disorienting, difficult to focus visually, and somewhat hard to focus tought.

#2) orally, about triple that (75 ish), plus a very light dose of 2'-oxo-pcm led to a state of the intensity of, say, 3.5g of psilocybe cubensis, or @2-3g of p. ovoideocystidiata. almost felt overwhelmed, but the intro peak led to a nice long cozy plateau. have no data on time, left phone back in civilization.

at comedown, cannabis brought everything back to peak mental intensity, while muting the vascular discomfort.

‰‰‰$₱₱₱ø<<<<<<<<

unique. almost alien... blank slate, i feel as though i lead the trip, not the other way around. very spacey, feel lazy in mind, amped in extremities. maybe stuff for rolling in bed, but nature walks are very welcome.

∆∆∆∆∆∆°°°°°°°°°••••••||||||||||||||¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥***

---------------------------------------------

experiment #4

haggard ass ghetto ass bicarbonate freebasing of the hcl (10-12 mg),
heat source: candle

>shot to a +2 over 4 min... +1 after 20, fairly baseline after 40, possibly leftover light stimulation)

want to not-so-ghetto basify and extract... felt dirty, but it may have been the quick shotup (even orally, extremeties get over-stimulatey... like a weird electricity that just doesnt set quite well with my harmonics or something... easy to ignore)

all research following a break of @ 1 week, aside from first entry.

one more experiment of 25 mg insufflated led to threshold mental effects, but still some visuals. cannabis smoked soon after peak brought the visuals out, and allowed for strong emotional catharsis over a deep conversation. could be very therapeutic, especially when combined with cannabis, which seems to bring out deep emotion.

my explanation of "peak": all psychedelic tryptamines, lysergamides, and phenethylamines follow the same basic (proportional) timeline... comeup leads quickly to a noisy peak, which subsides into a lesser intensity plateau over the main 75% of the trip (with its own chaotic peaks and valleys), leading to a gradual decline.

if you are familiar with digital sound processing, its like a karplus-strong plucked string emulation.

this compound in particular has a smooth hill for a comeup, and a very quick comedown.

anyway,

tl;dr drugs=good

Thanks for that. :) There aren't a lot of reports on this stuff, if you'd like, it would be cool if you posted this in the Trip Reports forum too.

copy/paste as one report? im new to this talking in depth about my trips online thing.

as a follow-up, id like to add that 4-aco-dpt has a distinctly introspective motor. there is this artistic beauty that settles over everything, and a loss for words. i think the cool colors: cyan, indigo, and a chartreuse edge characterize it well.

and although i was once on my high horse, skeptical about people calling dpt "the light" (havent tried dpt, but the term sounds kinda cult-y), i will say that with the 4-aco substituted version, i did get sucked into a curiosity adventure via a blinking light, a plane landing with its bright and loudness really took me on another journey, and the stars popped like nothing ever before. not sure if the idea was planted, but there does seem to be a thing about light (only noticed once juxtoposed against the dark black night)

sorry for my wordiness... i am quite fond of this compound. it has a strange beauty, not so far off from my impression of eth-lad.

You can copy/paste as one report, yeah.

I've had 4-HO-DPT a couple of times and I found it strangely light yet powerful, certainly introspective. Very different from other 4-sub tryptamines.

o yeah, the freebase is most certainly vape style active.

water solution of 100mg of the hcl + ammonia > coffee filter + water wash left a light tan gunk; an estimated 30-45 mg total vaporized over 2 or 3 minutes led to a very strong +3. could see a visual jungle over the horizon which could easily take over if pushed, both ce and oe galore.

am almost completely baseline after 2-3 hours.

would be an easy one to take into oblivion, if not for the peripheral stimulation. the foreign-ness can be a touch unsettling, but is fun to play with. very rewarding on the downhill coast to baseline.

abdominal muscles tense, even after baseline, and even through a cannabis stone.

I tried this twice at about 50mg snorted each time. Both times with largeish amounts o - pce and once with20mg 2c-d. 50mg was a full on trip for me.

All I can really say is like... baby DPT. I think I did too much o pce b/c I feel like I blacked out both times but I dunno. I am going to try it again in a few weeks. Maybe with some DPT as well. woooo.

during a recent trial (43 mg snorted) the body load was pretty harsh, but i blame the amplification of an already painful stomach-ache. could definitely take this to oblivion land, (i say this because of the body feeling, ironically, which feels quite serotonergic to my layperson self), but next time, especially if i go much higher, id better make sure im already feeling fine in the g.i. department, may even want to skip eating for many hours prior.

°°°°
there really is a huge appreciation for all things light and color. no real enhancement, per say (in fact, the visuals are VERY subtle, color-wise), but the enhancement of the appreciation for color, and wonderment for light, is impressive.

not entirely sure if this is impressed upon my psyche from reading trip reports on the unsubbed dpt, but i will say that my partner brought it up with no prior knowledge of the dpt meme of "the light", and i was highly skeptical to the point of cynicism about the whole " the light" thing, tbh, deliberately not mentioning it to my partner.

°°°°

anyway, stuck out through the peak, and probably an hour or two of plateau, but ultimately needed a light bowl-pack to help abate the peripheral discomfort.

another strong bowl of some cindy99 brought out that strong emotion, once again, and the tears came out upon thinking about we humans killing eachother and possibly our entire race.

all-in-all, i would say this one will probably stay in rotation (if available), even with bodyload taken into account (mostly my fault, anyway, methinks).

Hi Rita for some reason I missed this. I have been collecting data from my experiences and will get these reports on the site ASAP. Got slightly side tracked by the King that is DMT.

Long

Decided that after almost 4 weeks of not taking any psychedelics it would be nice to have a trip with just one other person. I traded a small amount of weed for 2 40 milligram doses of 4-AcO-DPT. The doses were wrapped in to layers of toilet paper, so it could be properly contained. In preparation for this trip I along with my girlfriend ( we’ll call her C ) meditated to help calm our minds and find acceptance within ourselves. This helps let go of thoughts and dismiss negative thought loops while tripping for me. I already regularly meditate, but I would say I was definitely doing it for longer periods of time during the days leading up to the trip. Accompanying the preparational meditation was a break from substances besides caffeine and some herbal and vitamin supplements. I chose to go about my life like this, so that the psychedelic substance would have a substantial contrast from what I was used to.

During the destined day for the experiment I was filled with great anticipation for the experience that was about to unfold. I was expecting a heavy trip with not that intense visuals and minimal vasoconstriction. A few hours before I planned to trip I took 120 milligrams of ginkgo biloba and 200 milligrams of saint john’s wort. When I arrived at my house, C and I consumed some ginger tea and waited 45 minutes to try and eliminate any potential nausea. Even though I found this technique to be very effective, C still had some nausea for a small amount of time.

I sniffed 40 mgs of 4-AcO-DPT at around 4:16 pm. I can already feel a headspace coming on not even 5 minutes later. I am looking forward to using this chemical for recreation along with therapeutic insight. I am also prepared with becoming closer to my lovely girlfriend. I am starting feel my heart more than I normally would. The music I’m listening to is beginning to feel more drawn out compared to how it was. There is a terrible taste in the back of my throat which is one of the worst physical sensations I have experienced. I did not know what to expect in relation to the drip as this is the first time I have ever snorted a psychedelic. C is complaining of a burning sensation in her nasal cavity, but has yet to experience a drip.

10 Minutes. In My thoughts are coming at me at slower speeds it feels like. Starting to notice some closed eye visuals. I saw what I imagine to be the back of my head. The drip makes me shiver. Starting to notice a strange tingly sensation in the back of my head. Thoughts have appeared to me that are questioning if it’s a good idea to be tripping and that maybe it was a mistake. I find that I am able to quickly let go over any more detail on that thought and I start to accept what is happening to my brain.

20 minutes in. Feeling very cold, I need to put on more clothes. Starting to notice a lot more visuals. I feel strangely distant from my body like it's getting farther and farther away from me and i’m sinking back into my brain. Having a strange focus on the mental processes that need to happen in order for me to type. When I close my eyes I’m getting flashing lights. C begins to taste the drip and almost throws up from the taste :p. She compares it to the taste of beer, which she also dislikes.

24 minutes in. Decided to smoke some weed from my bubbler. The smoke feels warm inside of my lungs and somehow it helps me ignore the drip.

34 minutes. I am experiencing waves of deep thought that precedes thought suppression. It’s hard for me to understand what is going on. After smoking weed C and I decided to wear the two onesies we obtained for an interesting and hilarious time. I was dedicated to fitting my body into a sully from Monsters Inc onesie while C wore a Giraffe Onesie. I think I have smoked enough weed for now as It definitely made the trip stronger and it is still growing a lot. The drip is less noticeable now which is nice as it was getting pretty unbearable at points.

37 minutes. I feel as if there is multiple opinion forming parts of me each of which has slight alterations to each other I imagine them as my brain cells. It’s hard to remember what to focus on. I am having intense deja vu. Many parts of some conversations feel like they have been said before by me or C. I am getting some very intense visuals now. Still feeling cold. C begins to feel anxious physically, but it is not accompanied by anxiety mentally.

56 minutes. It’s kinda getting hard to stand. Visuals are extremely intense right now. I feel strangely un emotional. It seems like im thinking with less of a barrier yet a lot of my thoughts are illogical. I feel separate from my emotions and that they are a lot less powerful. Getting a larger amount of visuals in the form of neon green and pink. I saw neon green and pink blobs covering C’s face when I looked at her.

1 hour 39 minutes. I was told to stay in my room and somehow I got the idea that the police were coming for me and I had to hide the substances I had. Eventually I figured out it was just christmas present wrapping and some of the stuff was mine so I couldn’t see.

1 hour 58 minutes. It’s amazing how music can create an atmosphere that you can immerse yourself in. C says the music we’re listening to sounds like monsters inc because it’s jazz and i’m in a sully onesie. it would be really funny to watch monsters inc right now with a really serious perspective, really diving deep into every part of monsters inc. Seriously though I couldn’t imagine being able to understand a movie right now. Humor is really hard to understand right now, but then again everything is really hard to understand right now. It is really easy to look too much into a lot of things. Everything is just exaggerated completely beyond my control. I feel like there is so much in between right and wrong, but when i’m sober I don’t feel like there is much of a difference. I am really starting to like what this chemical is doing to me.

2 hours 15 minutes. It’s very funny to think about how my c is getting confused about how there would only be words on one side of a book. It’s interesting to think about different music puts you in different head spaces. There is a lot of language suppression. Issues are very specific. During a conversation with C, we agreed that gossip is not inherently bad in the sense that you it gives you a lot more things to talk about with others. At least I find it hard to talk about just myself. C is continuing to talk about monsters inc. She says that she feels silly but also serious, and we are both beginning to feel very childlike and innocent.

2:30. I really like involving myself in Miles Davis’s Relaxin' while in this state of mind. This album is really a Jazz classic. It’s good to remember that I will still feel happy when i’m not tripping. I find that it is very hard to take in new information in this state of mind, and because of this it allows you to be more present with the present. C thinks that sexual interactions are the last thing on her mind however they still remain slightly. She also is beginning to think deeply into her remaining trauma and believes she is able to forgive and let go of some troubles that we have experienced in our relationship in the past. Things took a turn fast, and now the trip seems therapeutic to her conscious. She has began to analyze her behaviors and determine why she does some negative behaviors while she is sober.

3 hours. When I breath in sharply I can definitely taste the drip again, but at this point it is barely noticable. C is still thinking intimately about her own personality and her thoughts as whole. She mentions that although she makes questionable decisions sometimes, she feels as if making these mistakes are part of learning, and that she is learning as she goes through life. She also thinks she has been somewhat judgemental lately, and has decided she wants to separate from those harsh judgements she’s placed on herself and others.

3 hours 20 minutes. I’m listening to The Love Strings of Mort Garson - Love Sounds. This music is very relaxing, and it is easy listening. Mort Garson is an amazing Canadian musician. C also made a playlist for the trip, but I am finding it difficult to listen to because I prefer different genres of music than she is in the mood for currently. She’s agreed to let me play my music. I am starting to come down, at least it feels like I am at some moments.

3:54. Visuals have started to subside, but the body load and headspace is still very much present. C feels as if it is harder to focus on visual hallucinations, and instead can focus on auditory warping. Hunger is bearable, but worsening quickly. C and I decide to watch The Office and grab some food. Eating is a weird sensation, but I enjoy it more when I am tripping.

4:30. We are still tripping, but open eye visuals have mostly disappeared for C. We have decided to watch a movie called “memento”. For some reason, both C and I are able to comprehend the movie better than the first time we watched it while sober. Would recommend for tripping, though maybe it is better to watch during the comedown than at the peak. C agrees that watching a movie during the peak could be a waste of a psychedelic experience.

5 hours in. Trip has mostly ended other than some discomfort from vasoconstriction for C. The trip definitely is less gradual taken internally compared to orally, but honestly that is not a bad thing at all. C is beginning to feel quite sleepy, and I think I agree with her. Memory has been suppressed a lot at this point, and I feel slightly confused by all concepts introduced to me. My mom is entertained by our onesies, and we enjoy being the subject of her humor at this point. Being in a onesie is beginning to feel uncomfortable, so I think I will strip myself of it and wear normal clothes now. C has already changed into some shorts and her turtleneck. She looks pretty goofy.

5:30. I feel good for the trip that has is ending. There is an overall sense of a clear and optimistic mindset. I feel as though I achieved my goal of becoming closer to C during this experience. We have agreed to combine our trip reports into one. Almost becoming one thing entirely.

Morning After. I was able to get a good night’s sleep after the trip, and I woke up feeling particularly energized and healthy. C began to feel fatigued and blamed it on an emerging head cold. We decided to take the dog for a 3 hour walk.

The next day/night. C and I have just returned from our walk. I am getting some HPPD/flashbacks to the trip from last night. During the walk, we were able to talk more than usual, and we seem to get along more as well. Confusion and miscommunication are slightly present, but it is easy to dismiss. During the walk, we meditated while taking short breaks from walking around, and surprisingly neither of us got tired though we were gone for hours. Colors are more vibrant than usual, and christmas lights are more entertaining to observe than most days. There is a stronger connection between C and I, so the goal of our trip was succeeded.

Overall, I would recommend the chemical to anyone as long as they are in the right headspace. It was surprisingly euphoric with a very interesting headspace. I advise on taking some L-Arginine or something for vasoconstriction as it got pretty bad at some points. Even though I only tried this chemical once it is already one of my favorite RC’s.
My experience: 2C-B, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, Moxy, AL-LAD, LSD.