• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

So earlier instead of eating 50mg and snorting 50mg I tried to snort it all because of how full my stomach was. I could only make it through about ~60mg before it was too much for my nose... I always divide up what I snort in each nostril but right away my right nostril got extremely stuffy to where it was hard to breathe. What was in the other nostril felt like it was just sitting in there all down to my throat, not really making me sick or nauseous but just uncomfortable and unable to really enjoy anything. The effects aren't much to report on, I mainly feel it more in my muscles in a somewhat uncomfortable way that makes me want to writhe around. I think snorting it and it being gross kind of influenced that this trip though.

Nothing new to add that we didn't already know but I just wanted to share my experience regardless. I think I'm gonna eat it all next time around.

Last edited:
I think the ++++ is going to take more than 50 mg. And well, that special set of circumstances that make a ++++

My first time was with 40 mg and it was lovely. There's a vendor that's selling 4-AcO-XXX sample packs, simple tryptamine packs and 5-meo-XXX freeebase sample packs. I've found that that 4-AcO-MPT, MET and ALL the 5-MeO-XXX freebases to be really interesting.

holy jeebers, thats a lot to snort. plugging works, if you want the potency of snorting (maybe stronger, dont remember) w/o snorting

I bet we go to the same vendor... I used my logic to figure it out.

That being said I think for anyone experienced this compound will take 50+ mg if not 100+ mg. Those who don't have much experience or are very sensitive may get effect from 20 mg.

I think metabolism plays a huge role as when I inject whatever of the 10 mg I can mix into a solution to inject I get this powerful subtle build that becomes overwhelmingly strong with more the air melting, shimmering, and morphing rather than surfaces breathing, changing texture, and rarely color that mushrooms or 4-aco-dmt produce that I actually think is probably the most amazing and powerful effect that doesn't remove one from their environment yet is very short lived.

It leads to a heavy craving and redosing every hour or so to get that intense first wave until it last more than 30 minutes and with it being very very hard to mix in any solution this is actually one of my favorites now, but I just wish I had more and a way to dissolve it better for IV use... Or a good way to use it orally. I believe the key might be harmala alkaloids like oral DMT. There is also the possibly it smokes well, but the only availability is the fumrate salt and unless I had an extra gram that I could risk losing some freebasing it. Plus it might be like DPT and require a good 50-100 mg in one hit, which would require making infused herb. I'd experiment with this stuff if I wasn't planning on leaving this planet next week

Yesterday I took 120mg of harmala extract and 100mg of 4-ACO-DPT and it was a little hard to describe. While I was inside I didn't really have many visuals but when I went outside things started looking really interesting. It didn't have the too much kaleidoscopic effects but when I stared across the yard into the woods and trees I could see unique patterns start to form. I had a bit of muscle twitching during the peak which made me wanna stretch around while laying in bed.

That's already what I'd consider threshold to an active dose and even with the harmala alkaloids it didn't do much? So much for my theory

I feel like they did help a bit but not as much as I expected. It might be important to mention that I seem to be able to take a lot of the ACO variants, like for example my go to 4-ACO-MET dosage is 50+ mg and 25mg of 4-ACO-DET didn't really do that much to me and I feel asleep within an hour. It was a brown oxidized type so maybe that had something to do with the DET. A few weeks ago 25mg of 4-HO-MIPT didn't make me trip as hard as I expected either... not sure what's going on.

Maybe once or twice a month, nothing like I did a few years ago. I try to be mindful of the "needed dose regarding psychedelic tolerance" graph.

Last edited:
Glad I got to try this a few times. I forget my doses, prolly 30-70mg sniffed. Combining with DPT and a disso was nuts!!!!

Not sure... he had a thread where he was threatening it for a long time, in TDS, and he hasn't posted in like a month... :\

Not sure... he had a thread where he was threatening it for a long time, in TDS, and he hasn't posted in like a month... :\
it says he signed in on the 22 of this month. I sent him a message earlier today ;-\

I only have a few messages left in my PM storage. I want to clear some out, and literally 2 or 3 of the people I was messaging are dead allready. It's like I cant even go in there and delete shit right now. There's got to be a better fucking way.

I picked up a gram of this chemical about a year ago and only remembered I had it recently. I haven't used many psychedelics in the last year except a few small lines of DPT, and nothing over the last few weeks, so I did not have a tolerance. After a few 20 mg test runs (all ROA oral with modest effects), I took 40 mg sublingually, waiting patiently about 10 minutes for it to soak in before drinking something. The taste is not too bad compared to many other things, and the waiting was tolerable.
Onset time was about 15 minutes, which progressed to peak effects at about an hour, and baseline at about 3 hrs. It is very hard to describe this chemical; as others have said, it is very unusual, and if I didn't know it was a tryptamine from a trusted source, I would wonder if someone switched it out with something else. It is not stimulating at all, in fact, I felt sleepy during the whole experience. There was not much going on visually, though edges of objects where shimmering and my vision seemed more crisp and colorful than usual. Over the first hour, I felt some muscle cramping in my abdomen and felt a little shackey, but that passed within the first half hour. Mentally I was spaced out but could think very quickly. I was watching a movie with my wife, and in spite of being very stoned (cannabis), I was following everything and even pointing out subtle details of the plot line that my usual stoned self would have missed. In this way, it is like a nootropic. I also felt very content and, unlike DPT, did not have any anxiety. My skin and body felt alive; this molecule is very tactile. It caused a milder "vibrating" effect that I get with DPT at higher doses. The comedown was non-existent, and I was able to sleep after the experience with no chemical assistance.
I am very encouraged by my initial trial run and plan to increase the dose. I wanted to inject some a few months back but could not get it into solution. From what I have read here and on other forums, this is where it really shines. However, sublingual seems to work as well, so I'll probably stick with that ROA for further trials. I cannot wait to combine this with MXE....

Just received half a gram of this one. It's the HCL salt (anyone knows why this 4-sub is made in HCL when all the others are fumarate ?). I just took 10 mg oral to get an idea of the potency. The reports seemed mixed on the matter of oral activity for this one so I decided to test that ROA first to see for myself.

- Edit : T- 2:00 : It is much more potent than some reports had led me to believe. I was feeling the 10 mg oral lightly and decided to redose 10 nasal and 10 rectal. Kicked my ass. Had to take a benzo as I was not expecting effects this strong in the middle of the day. Also had no problem whatsoever dissolving it in solution. So the people reporting dosages of 100 mg and it not dissolving in water must have had a bunk batch.

Last edited:
Wow that's so interesting. I only know of 1 place that has HCL and that's where I got mine. I never tried dissolving it in water but I might try with a few milligrams, I'm curious now.

Wow that's so interesting. I only know of 1 place that has HCL and that's where I got mine. I never tried dissolving it in water but I might try with a few milligrams, I'm curious now.

We probably have the same source. HCL and surprisingly cheap. Anyway, my first trial was promising. It has the same atypical style of visuals as 4-HO-EPT ( with stuff jumping around in the field of vision ) but much more colorful. Will soon do a proper trial with a larger dose insufflated, or rectal. The ideal would have been subQ injection but I don't know if I have the motivation to go get some needles just for this. Will see. Something like 30-40 mg could do the trick with one of these routes. On the other hand I would like to evaluate oral activity as I feel it has more than expected but I fear wasting material this way.

Last edited: