• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

I'm not sure, I suppose we would have to know why 4-HO-DPT was named psiprocin in the psychonaut wiki. To me, just looks like a substition of "l" with "pr" in the following ("methyl" to "propyl"?):

4-HO-DMT = psilocin
4-HO-DPT = psiprocin
4-AcO-DMT = psilacetin
4-AcO-DPT = psipracetin

There are some notes on the nomenclature here, though it doesn't list DPT:
https://erowid.org/chemicals/4_acetoxy_det/4_acetoxy_det_article1.shtml#nomenclature

im speaking specifically for the "psi" part... its the only 4-sub t with a "psi" prefix, besides psilocin/cybin. anyway, i was just curious.

anyhoo, 4-aco-dpt is what i shall stick with

Last edited:
First let me correct something

Lace=Acetyl DMT

Now let's compare the 4 & 5 position ho dmt
Psilocin
Cebilcin (imo should be Cebilocin)

Psi vs Cebi while the Lo-L and in match closest. My best guess

Psi=4th attachment
Cebi= 5th attachment

Lo/L=Ho attachment

in=Tryptamine

At least that's the best way I could see it

Well I've come down enough after about an hour or two of IVing ≈<9 as this stuff is a pain to dissolve as people have said. Back loading it into a syringe and then just filling it with water while pulling back blood before pushing back down again although this doesn't seem viable for amounts 10mg<.

The come up was actually very intense physically with a lot of tension like MDMA jaw tension somewhat throughout the body. The visuals seem to really mess with depth perception and create rainbow trails creating a rainbow depth to everything. Besides those noticable differences I could say it was very similar to 4-aco-dmt although those differences can make it an excruciating trip for someone not experienced.

Maybe a couple other differences to note the colors seem to be on a green red gradient vs an orange red gradient 4-aco-dmt gives. There was also a bit more distortion of tactile sensation were my right arm felt like my left because it was on my left side, which I can only compare to something I experienced on mushrooms my first time.

Curious how this will work out other ROA, but there's no way in hell orally anyone sould need more than 20 mg. Oral BA would have to be 10%-30% and I highly doubt that's the case. It may not be as strong as the come up effects I had, but it should be quite potent.

Hmmm, sounds interesting Tacodude. I liked 4 aco DMT via the IV route, it was very intense at about 25 mgs for me. The comeup was somewhat overwhelming, and I found I can get the same experience with a more comfortable come up by using it IM and increasing the dose. I really enjoy visuals, the more swirling and crazy the better, so your 4 aco dpt report intrigues me.

Have u tried plain old DPT? How did the 4 aco version compare?

Never tried any other Tryptamine analog besides 4-aco-dmt before this. It was really interesting and I'd honestly have to test it more. It's definitely going to a personal stash. The only problem is that it doesn't dissolve well and 0.05 ml at most of isopropyl, which no one should do. It might've been why the onset was so intense physically, but I don't think it was just that as it came and went with the trip not on its own. I'm going to have to try it again with a better choice of solution, but I'm not in a rush to try that one again xD

I could see adding a few mg of it to a shot of 4-aco-dmt just be overwhelming. It was almost overwhelming on its own. Like I was trying to pack a bowl and was wondering if the cannabis was alive and how fucked up it would be if it was burning alive screaming when we smoke it.... I damn near couldn't smoke my weed. It's a good thing I got a good grip on my shit. I came out the trip thinking everything is perfect..... Except for Donald Trump

I had no problem dissolving 4 aco DMT in plain old sterile water from the needle exchange. I just added the powder too the steri-cup added about 0.5 mls of water and used a bic lighter to gently heat it. Not boil, just warmed the water which easily went into solution with a little stir. I hope the DPT Hcl I have on the way dissolves ok.

But, I would really like to try 4 aco dpt now.

Most tryptamine salts are quite soluble, I believe DPT HCl is too. 4-HO/AcO-DPT seem(s) to be an exception.

I think DPT is soluble, which is weird as I'd assume an acetylated form of it would be more soluble. The 4-aco-dpt I'd recommend trying, but take it slow as the physical tension was intense.

Plain DPT is very water soluble. There's most likely some reason the 4-HO or AcO isn't. Chemistry is not always totally linear. You can expect that things should be a certain way given its predecessors were but that doesn't always make it so...

Yea I wish I could understand the science..... Anywho

My conclusion on this compounds about ROA? Oral dosing is pretty much useless and would require a large dose. Nasally is possible to be useful, but again pretty weak. IV and probably IM it's the way to go with this compound bringing out the visual nature of the compound.

As far as doses attempted:
Oral 20 mg with 10 mg 4-aco-dmt twice Nasal 10-15 mg twice
IV <10 mg twice

I actually have a theory what's going on with this compound. I think 4-aco-dpt has its own activity, but unless injected it converts to 4-ho-dpt, which requires a much higher dose as the only time I've gotten effect was via IV and it wears off extremely fast within the hour, but is always very strong.

I very much enjoy it and wish I could extend the effect as the description of a fiendish tryptamine is actually quite a good description.

@tacodude

I'm surprised you're not getting much from oral ROA. It does seem to me that tolerance lasts a bit longer on this one compared to 4-AcO-DMT. So if you took the 20mg oral a couple of days after your IV dose it makes sense to me that you didn't get much from it.

I've taken this at 10mg oral a couple times now during the week when I would have a bit of a tolerance yet from the previous weekend. I still find it useful at that dose. For example, it gave me enough of a mental boost to get some computer work done later in the evening one day. It lasted a couple hours and I didn't have any trouble sleeping after that. I wouldn't expect to trip at that dose though.

Try taking a week off then try like 35-40mg oral and see how that compares to your IV dose.

I don't have much of it and nothing has come even close to the IV dose.... Like I don't even feel it. Yet IV besides the first dose has been mostly pretty effective. I'm planning on ordering some caapi extract to use with it next time

it is indeed a powerful drug. 30mg has me blasted like

*edit*

*sheepish laughter ~ wow im an idiot. i really should lock my electronic devices away when i get high.

that was apparently meant for the 3-meo-pcp thread, sorry everyone... not sure how i even managed to type all that.

Last edited:
I had some thoughts in retrospective and so subjectively concluded this one, best described as dissociative Psychedelic, my all-time-favorite in it?s class!

I?d say it?s definitely (in contrast to, let?s say,4-AcO-DMT) more on the lighter side of things but at the very same time all-encompassing - a Gem of sparkling magic and a very own unique nature, years after use still in mind to a degree to be as out-of-the-ordinary just as only MXE seems to be...

A real winner!

We had a very informative trial with this chemical on good Friday...6 of us trialed tgis at varying dosages from 20mg up to 300mg for myself and my roommate ( who is very very seasoned hatdhead when it comes to psychedelics ( we both trialed this at 200mg on new years with no problems).
This is a word of warning for anyone even thinking about attempting a dose over 150mg... my tripping partner had a serious freak out where she was convinced that everyone had overdosed and was going to die but that we were too high to realize this.
In reality, everybody was fine with no one showing any signs of toxicity or physical side effects whatsoever. My tripping partner became hysterical screaming that we should call 911..it took 2mg of etizolam and about 30 mins of reassurance that everybody was just fine and thst it was all in her head.
I took the same amount and had no problems and was even able to figure the situation while tripping balls.
I also have to say that at higher dosages this stuff has A LOT of similarities to MXE.
This is by far the most dissociative tryptamine I've tried. Also, just like with MXE, the come down is extremely euphoric and leaves you feeling extrordinarly awesome. Most psychedelics make me want to have a shower after the trip to wash of the "chemical sweats") that I usually get from mushrooms or LSD.
I kept saying at the end if the evening that this stuff makes me feel like my body and brain have etched with s laser beam...just felt crisp, clean, powerful, and balanced which I've never experienced on the cone down on anything except MXE.
This stuff is extrordinary...beyond extrordinary even. In my opinion about 60mg orally is equivalent to about 100mcg of 1P-LSD.
This is very serious psychedelic and needs to be handled with the highest respect. I've never experienced any greater psychedlic in my entire life.