• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

This stuff really can take the mind to strange places and yes it causes distortion to an extreme degree. Extreme melting, bleeding, and color morphing. It's not one to be taken lightly

Again if I can get extremely powerful effects with just 10 mg IV I can't imagine those high doses. Like it's one that kicks my ass every time.

Start low with this one and titrate up. If you want to make sure you feel it try injecting 10 mg although it wears off very fast this method. I assume larger oral doses last longer

A dose of 300mg lasted about 8 hours.
It was visually overwhelming and I couldn't watch the movie (annihilation) that we had put on...just visuals so intense I couldn't see the remote control never mind trying to make out what's going on the tv.
At 300mg my thought process was very dissociated similarly to how my brown thinks on MXE. Very difficult to retain any track of thought, I kept forgetting what I was just talking about. I'm extremely curious how a smaller dose of this would be combined with MXE....

I just to add took 4/5 doses via the IR-Route (intrarectally), which seems more fast-acting, cost-effective and not as nasty as some untasty chems are beyond usual levels, like the nightmare of intranasal K, i.e. maximal levels redefining what sour is besides a load of crystalline shards stuffed up the nose, beyond what?s a grasp of thought of least possible well-being when a near-death experiment is the plan!

So a not too bad reduction as usual and proven to be wrong kinda bioavailability, less bang for your buck but cool enough for the privileges of ego-loss in the depths of K-Hole... This being said, in fact what?s the point actually applies even more so to the unholy disgusting whatever-the-hell of ?taste? and ?smell? accompanies the out-of-all-bounds evil and vile hell of what it?s infamous for: DPT, also not too easy to be found said to be ?dark? psychdelia and what?s like heading into that with a constant urge to projectile vomit, big-time?

Just to remind that both work better as said to be and are subjective two ?plug-only? candidates, only and know other routes, i shut you not!

Last edited:
Are you talking about 4-aco-dpt? How did you get it into a solution for plugging. I guess it makes sense as it's not like IV that requires a small needle to pass through.... Did it absorb well? I found IV was the only way to make 10 mg active and only for a couple hours at best.

Are you talking about 4-aco-dpt? How did you get it into a solution for plugging. I guess it makes sense as it's not like IV that requires a small needle to pass through.... Did it absorb well? I found IV was the only way to make 10 mg active and only for a couple hours at best.
Quite a bit of 4-AcO-DPT will go into 1mil vodka for rectal administration...FYI

I'm not trying to do recall admin nor do I want to stick vodka up my butt. It didn't seem to dissolve in iso... I'd assume if it dissolved into etoh it would in iso

I'm not trying to do recall admin nor do I want to stick vodka up my butt. It didn't seem to dissolve in iso... I'd assume if it dissolved into etoh it would in iso
Very interesting that you found yours to be not very soluble in isopropyl alcohol ...i found it to be quite soluble in both isopropanol and ethanol.
In fact I usually use isopropyl alcohol wipes to clean up any spilled powder and it soaked up like water to a sponge.
Also, it's way safer to put vodka up your butt than isopropyl alcohol.

I'm guessing we both have the same fumrate form? I'm confident mine is the right compound especially with it's distinctive effect I've come to love. Most people report problems with solubility when it comes to this compound. I did only add 0.05 ml to a water solition, but the 10 mg should've dissolved.

Again though it's not like I will inject alcohol. I am curious how well it dissolves in Polyethylene glycol, but I don't have any to test it with.

I'm guessing we both have the same fumrate form? I'm confident mine is the right compound especially with it's distinctive effect I've come to love. Most people report problems with solubility when it comes to this compound. I did only add 0.05 ml to a water solition, but the 10 mg should've dissolved.

Again though it's not like I will inject alcohol. I am curious how well it dissolves in Polyethylene glycol, but I don't have any to test it with.
Withba bit of heat and agitation...i was able to get 100mg into 2ml everclear for rectal administration. It's very important to to have a full and proper bowel movement before rectal administration. I've had zero success when I've not totally emptied my bowels before hand.
Bit it 100% works and hits you like s ton of bricks when done properly.

I meant 4-AcO/HO-DPT, yes - both were readily soluble in plain tap water. I remember it was the fumarate, but as it’s a few years ago I am not 100% sure of that. I believe I dosed up to 35mgs and even those were put into at most 3ml of water and dissolved just fine.

Are you sure it was the aco version soluble in water? As most places report insoluble as my experience shows. It may suspend in 1 ml of water, but it crashes right back down to the bottom. Heating may help a bit, but it seems to just get it to stick to the metal cooker I use.

Are you sure it was the aco version soluble in water? As most places report insoluble as my experience shows. It may suspend in 1 ml of water, but it crashes right back down to the bottom. Heating may help a bit, but it seems to just get it to stick to the metal cooker I use.
I found the AcO version not very water soluble but that's it's quite soluble in ethanol.

Good to know about the ethonal although it did not seem to be too soluble in isopropyl... Do you think like 0.05 ml of ethonal would be enough to dissolve 20-30 mg? Also did you try PEG?

Good to know about the ethonal although it did not seem to be too soluble in isopropyl... Do you think like 0.05 ml of ethonal would be enough to dissolve 20-30 mg? Also did you try PEG?
I had almost no success getting it PG...
1 was able to get 100mg per mil of everclear for rectal administration...
It goes into pure ethanol pretty easily with the last bits requiring small amounts of agitation and careful heat.

I am unsure, as said, since it?s been awhile fumbling around with the 4-subbed Tryptamines. It?s possible that i just plugged the HO-Variant, because i know I preferred this one and just had very few times testing the AcO to see what?s the difference - faster onset and a wee bit more potent, as the general consensus goes!

Most people say there's little difference between the two except solubility it seems... Although I can't get the HO. Guess I'll have to try with ethonal, but I hate the idea if injecting ethonal especially when I'll likely have to use a 40% vodka

Most people say there's little difference between the two except solubility it seems... Although I can't get the HO. Guess I'll have to try with ethonal, but I hate the idea if injecting ethonal especially when I'll likely have to use a 40% vodka
I'm pretty sure injecting alcohol is a terrible idea...i would say 4-AcO-DPT is just not meant to be taken by needle.
It works just fine orally and rectally.

If diluted 1:4 alcohol:water I can probably get away with it once... I know (0.2 ml at most to 0.8 preferably 0.05:0.95 ml:ml if I can).

There's even a study suggesting iv ethonal in place of benzos for alcohol withdrawal.