Drum 'n' Bass - MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the tracks, oldish kinda tracks.

robyn chaos, rapture.
dj baron, feat ayah, endless summer
and still love
commix, be true

nice, good ones. commix tends to bore me but every once in a while crank out a gem, like

cold kiss

ah now i remember what it reminds me of, the strings track by bachelors, tbh that one is a BIIIIT more epic. gotta remember to buy the fucking mp3 already

i'm waiting for netsky's essential mix (dropped 2day) to download and normally i would just pass netsky over lately (to coin a term, his shit is bubblegum liquid) but the tracklist looks pretty fucking smashing. maybe popularity got to his head a bit now he's retracted it from his ass and realizes how much his game needs to be stepped up. i really hope this is just the start

Anyone listen to Lamb? They make so pretty good low-key vocal drum & bass. They were really big like 10 years ago or so. Started to listen to them again and they make some unique music.

i only heard this remix of gabriel so far but it's memorable, might dig deeper.

on days like today, when i feel like im just spinning my tires in the mud, listening to fourward always gives me traction :)

just wana thank huhu an thujone for shown me moleman into my life love what pure love dnb he is

The pre-sale tix were less than $10 so I wouldn't be shocked if it was the same situation. After all, he won DnB awards producer of the year, not DJ of the year. In fact, for the cost of tickets I wouldn't be shocked if it's just some guy in shades playing Grow Your Wings out of order.

The pre-sale tix were less than $10 so I wouldn't be shocked if it was the same situation. After all, he won DnB awards producer of the year, not DJ of the year. In fact, for the cost of tickets I wouldn't be shocked if it's just some guy in shades playing Grow Your Wings out of order.

Your probably right.

wobble-to-death.jpg

melo out man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTsSzgDu8Y :)

Status
Not open for further replies.