• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shooting METH??

Bjour

Bluelighter
I need as much information as possible on shooting meth. HOW TO>>> you know dosage and stuff. opinions are ok too I guess but im mainly looking for directions.
------------------
"turn on, tune in, drop out"
-Leary

I've injected meth (crystal, shards) many many many times. I've come to the personal conclusion that I do not want to inject street drugs anymore because of the cleanlyness factor. Who knows whats in it? But if you want to, more power to ya, it is great fun. If you need specifics on how to shootup checkout PhreeX's FAQ http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000053.html?reload=0
As for dosage, you'll want to take about the same amount you usualy snort, maybe a bit less to start off with. Methamphetamine hcl is highly soluable in water, no heating required, just stir it with the cap of the syringe, filter and bang. If you have crystal you'll probably want to crush it up so you have the proper dose and help it disolve quicker. Like I said, if you don't know how to use a needle check out that FAQ it will tell you all you need to know. If you have specific questions feel free to email me.
[This message has been edited by Deus121 (edited 31 October 2001).]

Coincedentally shooting meth is what I have been doing for the past 24 hours, I had an exam today I needed to cram for...
A brief synopsis:
First of all this pertains of course only to meth/glass (OR ice if you don't know any better)...I cannot imgaine putting some nasty bathtub crank into my vein, but oh well...
Anyways...
Generally, I have found to get that real nice Euphoric feeling requires the inital shot to be at roughly a little over 1/4 a quarter for the initial shot, which will send you sailing and able to supplement with bumper shots or lines till you are out etc etc
Preparation:
Pour meth onto plate, crush with card, crush again, chop more finley if you prefer, it really just needs an inital crush to make it soluable faster...
Put in spoon, Add water ratio you prefer (Personally I prefer 20-30 units to every 1/4 a quarter shot...)...mix water till crystals are gone...
Filter (Some people don't, but safety first children) Draw, And shoot....
Personally I can tell if it is a euphoric shot as opposed to an ordinary wake-up shot by one tell tale sign, akin to the cocaine ringing, with meth I get a real nice cold flush originating from my chest and rushing into my head...
From there I am tweaked and ready to do whatever needs to be done...
Good luck, stay safe
------------------
"Rock and roll adolescents storm into the streets of all nations. They rush into the Louvre and throw acid in the Mona Lisa's face. They open zoo's, insane asslyums, prisons, burst water mains with air hammers, Chop the floor out of passanger plane lavatories, shoot out lighthouses, turn sewers into the water supply, administer injections with bicycle pumps. They shit on the floor of the United Nations and wipe thier ass with the treaties, pacts, alliances."

The above advice sounds good, though I say it helps to heat your solution if you have crystals, it wilp them dissolve more rapidly...
If you need any more questions answered, feel free to email me or AIM me (FairNymph).

Nah, since meth vaporizes so easily you really wouldn't want to heat it. Besides the density of the crystals is variable. You'll want to crush it up before you disolve them.. Once crushed up they disolve fast.

ok...now that ive got that down what about doing it intramuscularly?? I know that it wont be quite as intense of a rush as via vein but does it last longer like most IM injections?? Oh, and about making a filter, is it really necessary?
------------------
"turn on, tune in, drop out"
-Leary

IM can be dangerous because if you get any tiny particles in there that might be small enough not to get caught anywhere in your blood stream, may cause an absess and infection in your muscle. I have IMed meth before but only stuff I believed was very clean. You wont get a rush, and it will last about the same time as IV. So stick with IV. AND YES, ALWAYS FILTER STREET DRUGS!!!! If you get any non-soluable junk (that might have been filtered out with the cotton) in your blood stream YOU COULD DIE.
[This message has been edited by Deus121 (edited 02 November 2001).]