• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

tobala said:
In any event, I've seen it on the market only once and in all likelihood a more accurate description of the substance being pandered would be NOT-7.
ha too true :!

Hot-7. I bet you that Shulging thought himself quite the wit with that name. Is it not still considered a 2C, two carbons ET. AL.?

Well I believed he coined the word "tweetio" himself and at one point had considered calling a series of his creations TWAT-X.

The guy obviously watched too many cartoons in his youth, probably along the genre of Fritz the Cat...old genius bastard... :D

He actually comments on his naming at several places in PiHKAL. The one I particularly remember is in the commentary for the MAL entry, and how "MAL" reflects the nature of the drug.

samadhi_smiles said:
ah interesting, yeah PMA is demethylated into PHA (as per my post above) and it does seem like a few others are similar.

That's because of an enzyme (catechol O-methyl transferase) with PMA. With hydroxylamines like these, you only need the slightest decomposition of the hydroxylamine to the amine and you are deep in the merde with absolutely no excuse to fall back on.

In terms of where you stand legally, I'd rate them in the same category as ALD-52 ie by the time LE get ahold of it, there'll be some traces of the compounds you really don't it to have degraded to

tobala said:
Well I believed he coined the word "tweetio" himself and at one point had considered calling a series of his creations TWAT-X.

The guy obviously watched too many cartoons in his youth, probably along the genre of Fritz the Cat...old genius bastard... :D

The TOM and TOET compounds are pronounced like this: The Toms and the Twats. 5-tom sounds really interesting.

Hot-7 sounds nice, but not very interesting to me. It is really hard to tell with only the three short reports in PIHKAL.

Hot-17 sounds pretty interesting, but is not very potent. I'd try either of them if given the chance. If the original poster or anyone else tries Hot-7 (or any other extremely rare chemical) I'd love to hear about it!

Last edited:
I'd rather just try plain old 2CT. The real thing this time please. First things first :p

Start with pure water. Then titrate upwards.

Shulgin will be proud. :D

*bump*

I wanna try it.
7 or this first?

Psychedelics and MD** bring on nausea if I dont waste the whole trip with sitting down using nitrous.

HOT-7 seems to have made the rounds by now... and since I haven't sampled it (yet) I would like to ask if anyone on here has by now. What I have read elsewhere is that it's an empathogen and also that it ought not be used all too often (though why I do not know) and that it may break down into 2CT7 (or was that 2CT7 breaking down into HOT-7, I can't remember). Anyone?

Yeah... tell me about it. Although I like having money to save. And I've still got friends. :)

Xorkoth said:
And I've still got friends. :)

good on you - that's WAY more important. drugs are hardly worth getting so worked up about, come to think of it

I meant I have friends with drugs so I can still sometimes try the interesting new things. =D

But yes, you're right. I've been enjoying my time away from being so focused on every single new thing to hit the market... it frees up a lot of time for other things.

Jamshyd,

I felt the same way about the T's until I tried 2ct2, and it was pretty good, although I would rather have the amphetamine homologue next time (which would be dubbed ALEPH-2, I guess). My roommate IV'ed 12mg of that 2ct2 (stupid, yes, I know) and had an intense, but pleasurable trip. However, I consider 2ct7 to be a danger, based on the numerous low dose fatalities from the early 2000's (usually in combination with MDMA), but knowing me, I would try it if I had some handy.

As for the N-hydroxy's, I would like to try some N-hydroxymethamphetamine!

A lot of drugs contain a sulfur such as Zyprexa (olanzapine) and Geodon (ziprasidone) plus the amino acid cysteine has a sulfhydryl group I believe, but yes, R-SH's do stink to the heavens.

Ximot said:
HOT-7 seems to have made the rounds by now... and since I haven't sampled it (yet) I would like to ask if anyone on here has by now. What I have read elsewhere is that it's an empathogen and also that it ought not be used all too often (though why I do not know) and that it may break down into 2CT7 (or was that 2CT7 breaking down into HOT-7, I can't remember). Anyone?
this is as far as I know unknown (your last question).

there aren't very many studies being done on HOT compounfs =D

shame though honestly it would be a neat study to research the hydroxylated compounds and the metabolic pathways associated.

<pyridinyl_30> said:
Jamshyd,

I felt the same way about the T's until I tried 2ct2, and it was pretty good, although I would rather have the amphetamine homologue next time (which would be dubbed ALEPH-2, I guess). My roommate IV'ed 12mg of that 2ct2 (stupid, yes, I know) and had an intense, but pleasurable trip. However, I consider 2ct7 to be a danger, based on the numerous low dose fatalities from the early 2000's (usually in combination with MDMA), but knowing me, I would try it if I had some handy.

As for the N-hydroxy's, I would like to try some N-hydroxymethamphetamine!

A lot of drugs contain a sulfur such as Zyprexa (olanzapine) and Geodon (ziprasidone) plus the amino acid cysteine has a sulfhydryl group I believe, but yes, R-SH's do stink to the heavens.

Not to mention Garlic... the best source for dietary sulphur ;).

I believe there was discussion of N-hydroxymeth in the ADD forum. Isn't FLEA N-hydroxy-MDMA? I'm too lazy to check.

As for 2C-T-2, the one does have a strange way of introducing itself. My first trip with it was pure bliss, for a little while I felt as if I were flying! But then, every subsequent trip was horrendously body-oriented, and in a bad way. The nausea comes up suddenly and feels as if someone kicked you in the stomach.

I cannot remember the doses, but I am pretty sure they were all below 20mg.

It's still around. I have some laying around right here but I haven't got around trying it yet. Still got so many other things to do.