• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

I have a sample of this, I will be splitting with a friend, and we will have a (relatively) sober trip sitter present. From what I understand HOT-7 would probably synergize nicely with a bit of MXE added to the mix. Anyone who has tried it have any advice for someone new to this water?
EDIT On second thought given potential unhappy interactions I'll stick with standard HR procedure and try something new by itself first despite my curiosity with the combination

Last edited:
So was this ever tested? Do we even know if it really is HOT-7? It's sounds to me that the batch going around lately sounds like it's not as potent as what would be expected.

So was this ever tested? Do we even know if it really is HOT-7? It's sounds to me that the batch going around lately sounds like it's not as potent as what would be expected.

I dunno, the PiHKAL comments describe it as "a truly almost-magnificent experience", with not a whole lot of OEVs. Kind of alligns with what SuperPsych says.

Don't think it was tested though, so the jury is still out. Now that 2C-T-7 isn't as widespread as it used to be I have a bit more faith that it is HOT-7 though.

And SuperPsych, would be cool to see if there's some special synergy with this and the 5-Meo's. I think I might like this one a lot, seems perfect for a sunday afternoon or something

Last edited:

I do not believe that anybody has gotten it tested, but I personally do not doubt that the current batch that I got is in fact HOT-7. The experience matches what PiKHAL has to say perfectly. I believe that it is NOT 2C-T-7. I am somewhat sensitive to psychedelics, especially to the visual effects. Considering my sensitivity I believe that 36mg of 2C-T-7 would have had me tripping a lot harder than the HOT-7 did. I would feel comfortable taking this up to 50mg.

I dunno, the PiHKAL comments describe it as "a truly almost-magnificent experience", with not a whole lot of OEVs. Kind of alligns with what SuperPsych says.

Don't think it was tested though, so the jury is still out. Now that 2C-T-7 isn't as widespread as it used to be I have a bit more faith that it is HOT-7 though.

And SuperPsych, would be cool to see if there's some special synergy with this and the 5-Meo's. I think I might like this one a lot, seems perfect for a sunday afternoon or something

An almost-magnificent experience with weak OEVs describes both of the experiences I have had perfectly. I will probably try again at 45mg+.

I think there may be some synergy, and I hope that I am able to try a HOT-7 / 5-MeO-MIPT combination sometime. I feel like that would be an absolutely beautiful experience.

Amateurs ;)

Some one from that other forum (the vendor at least) should have sent some off to ecstasydata.org. It's 140 $ dollars but if every one chip in you'll know what it is you have.

Without a reference (like you have taken it before at least) it could be a whole slew of things. Let me remind you that the lab who brought allylescaline to the marked failed large scale synth of HOT-7 last year.

melting point? EZ Test? anything?

You bring good points, and to be fair those PiHKAL comments were from 22mg, not 36! If I choose to get this I'll be able to get it tested, I'm gonna restrain myself for at least the month though.

You bring good points, and to be fair those PiHKAL comments were from 22mg, not 36! If I choose to get this I'll be able to get it tested, I'm gonna restrain myself for at least the month though.

My first time with this I dose 23mg. I didnt really notice much of an increase in effects. Possible ceiling effect or low dose response curve? It could have also been set and setting among other things of course.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience vaporizing/smoking HOT-7? I haven't found any info, but there is quite a bit of talk of vaporizing of 2c-t-7 which is a close relative. Some good reports (i.e. it does work and quite well) and some bad (doesn't work very well or it could degrade into other compounds which may be carcinogenic).

When at all possible, vaporizing can be a good option because the rapid onset makes it easier to get to the ideal dose by doing a small amount and titrating up every couple minutes (moxy is a good example of this)

Just some notes on my HOT-7 experience.

I measured out 30mg and dissolved it into 1ml of saline solution, so I could IM the drug in doses of 3mg easily. Even though the drug went into 1ml with only minor heating, once in the syringe recrystallization happened almost immediately. I've read on other 2c's that 20mg/ml seems to be the rule, and HOT-7 certainly seems to be about the same.

I injected 9mg into my thigh 3 minutes after an injection of 10mg MXE. I really enjoy mixing things with MXE and I find it can cut out negative physical side effects, potentate trips, etc. This dose was chosen as a result of my other experience either IM'ing or rectally dosing 2c's (IM 2c-t-2, Rectal 2c-D) where I found I needed about half the dose. Within 10 minutes I was at a +++, everything I could see was a hallucination, I am completely blown away by this materials visual activity. Severe nausea was encountered just like 2c-T-2 was for me, so I spent the first two hours in the bathroom hoping to just vomit, but in the end did not. Still though, just laying there in the bathroom the rugs were morphing to full blown forests covered in geometric patterns.

Everything was ultimately just dysphoric for the first three hours, after the bathroom I just laid in my bed holding a garbage can in case of puke. Music sounded wrong, just sat there riding it out. About 3-4 hours in though, things calmed down a bit, and I was so happy just to be out of the cyclical looping madness of high end psychedelics experiences. I put on Daft Punks new album and was seriously blown away by how amazing the music was and also so happy just to be able to piece together reality in a coherent string of A follows B.

Be very, very, careful if dosing this chemical through non-oral means. I feel that 6mg would have been more than enough. If I experiment again it will either be a 3mg IM shot, or a normal 20mg oral dose. I would be very careful vaporizing as well.

Have a few experiences with this compound-I enjoy it a lot.

Very archetypal of the thioalkylated PEA's, noticeable core tremor, slight stimulation, empathy. Hasn't been very visual for me in the 15, 22, 26, or 27mg doses, though great epiphanies were had. (I will note I often require a bit more of a chem to achieve a similar state to my companions) On a subsequent 30mg dose, I powdered a bowl with an admittedly unmeasured (while tripping, to boot) amount of the substance, vaped it, and was within the next ten to fifteen minutes slung into phenethylamine visuals I have not experienced since I was an ignorant youngster buying and abusing the fuck out of grams of 2c-I and 2c-t-2 freshman year in high school.

I have since tried vaping the chemical on top of herb carriers from a baseline sobriety position, and while not as effective as adding it to an oral dose, does work. Side effects are more prominent, basically everything one would expect from getting the drug into you in a much quicker and substantial fashion.

Use caution, the vapor tastes utterly horrid and perhaps toxic, and I've vaped a lot of things that one probably shouldn't.

I just got to say, I think it's excedingly stupid to IM or vaporise HOT-7.......think 2CT7 deaths. Add to that, that we don't even know if this chem is HOT-7!

Stick to oral, unless you have a serious deathwish, in my opinion.

fucking blast from the past reading the first page of this thread, all the big names!

I just got to say, I think it's excedingly stupid to IM or vaporise HOT-7.......think 2CT7 deaths. Add to that, that we don't even know if this chem is HOT-7!

I was shuddering through most of the reports in here. Mixing with 5-Methoxy tryptamines, insufflation, vaporization, and IM... People really have death wishes. I mean considering that 2C-T-7 is a potent MAOI, it stands to reason that HOT-7 would likely be one as well. I became pretty much convinced that this is the case when I saw the post of 5-MeO-DALT mixed with it because that sounded remarkably similar to a buddy of mine who mixed 5-MeO-DALT with moclobemide......

Seriously guys, be safe with this stuff...

Just acquired 250mg of this rare substance, I can't wait I give it a shot although the dose is going to have to be much higher than those reported in pihkal. I have no way of restocking on this so I might just have to go balls to the wall for these experiments. Maybe save 20mgs to combo with 2C-C if things work out.

Would the 2C-C be contraindicated since HOT-7 is a 2C-T-7 analog?

i know who is supplying this batch of hot-7 and i can tell is IS in fact hot-7. we have had 2 batches one like pure white flour like powder and a off white grainy salt, i like this one better. just looks nicer i guess. ime ive only ever paid for testing things that i thought WERENT the substance i bought. as i dont feel the need to waste $ on it. and we all think its hot-7 as we have 2ct7 experience and they ARE in fact different. orally h7 isnt speactularly visual, like 2ct2/7 its oral and insufflated combos that are mind blowing. i tell people ignore the dosages in pihkal in H7 they are shooting low with this one, and thats just my experience with it. and there should be one more batch , the last , on its way as we speak :)

"because we all agree that it must be HOT-7, then it must surely be HOT-7"

What kind of logic is that?

Extremely unproffesional vendor, in my opinion. Too cheap to to fork out 140 $ for a test.

LOL, 20 MG's gave me one intense trip. However it was so weird that I do remember thinking to myself..."Is this really HOT-7?" I've had extensive experience with 2C-E and they definitely felt similar. When comparing HOT-7 to the trip reports in PIHKAL they do seem to match up with my experience. My suspicions were probably just connected to how hard I was tripping. If I were a vendor though I would definitely have this tested just to be 100% sure that it isn't actually just some scheduled 2C. 2C-B and 2C-E were very similar, some would even have trouble telling them apart. I know it's not 2C-T7 just because of the 5-6 duration. Strangely enough my 2C-E trips would change drastically between different batches, before 2ce was scheduled I'd sometimes wonder why the various batches would feel so different. Could have just been isomers or purity, but then again it was sometimes so good that I almost wondered if it was really just scheduled 2C-B.

Last edited:
Insufflated 7mg about 1.5 hours ago. I'm on the verge of tripping but I'm having some really bad tachycardia right now.
Has anyone else experienced adverse cardiac side effects?

I never noticed much of an effect on my heart rate or anything in my 3 times trying it, unless I smoked weed on it, but even then it is not much worse than cannabis alone