• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

Haven't the deaths from 2-c-t7 come from sniffing it? I would be very cautious with this compound, no-one seems to know enough about it.

We need to do some double blind studies with t-7 and Hot-7 and see if a difference can be determined. Andy, I'll let you organaise it and suppy the drugs and hammocks. Peace :)

^^^^ *puts hand up*

"Sir, I volunteer for this dangerous mission, sir!"

How're you feeling, Sam?

is this material analytically verified as HOT 7 and not just 2CT-7?

the two have very similar color reactions and T7 is very cheap.....

vecktor said:

They felt completely different to me and required different dosages aswell. If it ain't HOT-7 than I wouldn't know what it is. I've had most Rc's available.

Haven't read the whole thread as i only just registered, but tried HOT-7 in combo with 4-HO-MiPT on the weekend and i have to say it was fantastic. Took it about 4 hours into the MiPT and experiences intense body rushes/halluncinations and euphoria for at least 6-8 hours.

I haven't tried 2ct7 so i can't compare, but i thorougly enjoyed it.

I'd estimate around 18-20mg.

Add to that about 20mg of 4-HO-MiPT 3-4 hours previous.

And some DMT.

:D

EDIT: To someone who asked if they have snorted it. I ate 10mg, then snorted the remainder which was roughly 8-10mg. No pain at first, awesome..........3-4 mins later and then came the burn. Was quite painful for 10-20 minutes but once it dissipated the effects were fantastic.

Last edited:
Going to be doing 30mg orally tonight, after doing 20mg orally with no effects. Pretty excited :)

Gaian Planes said:
i believe this has been observed with FLEA (n-hydroxy-MDA) decomposing partially to MDA.

The bond is so weak (my understanding) that it is good reasoning theoretically to take caution (especially if the decomposed stuff is illegal in your country).

Just my basic understanding, nothing is proven much with these compounds, haha :D

When converting, whatever precursor, to HOT-7 one has to be very, very, very, veeeeeery careful not to convert any HOT-7 to 2C-T-7 in situ. Even being this careful, the likelyhood of pulling it off isn't that overwhelming. Next thing to worry about is the stablility during work-up and isolation. Then comes the stability on the shelf.

The HOT's are nothing but legal disaster for anyone without a licence.

Aeon Psyche said:
They felt completely different to me and required different dosages aswell. If it ain't HOT-7 than I wouldn't know what it is. I've had most Rc's available.

What dosage did you take ?

Yeah, the HOT-7 has been tested and turned out to be 2C-T-7 with an purity of 98%

So no one has actually had any HOT 7? Do you have any more information on this test?

It was tested with UPLC/MS, and the mass that showed up was the mass of 2C-T-7.

I tried some hot-7, well I was told it was that. Me and three friends sniffed the contents of the capsule and then spent the next two hours writhing around on the floor in some sort of mega trip which not was very pleasant. I couldn't really descrive what happened but I wouldn't like to experience that again. Then after this we were still quite nice tripping feeling for another 4-6 hours. I would fully advise against snorting this.

If what other people are saying is true, it was probably actually 2C-T-7. There have been numerous deaths recorded from snorting 2C-T-7, and it generally regarded as not safe to do such unless in a very controlled way (not just cracking open a capsule and snorting it for instance).

Do you have any ideas how much you took? I know you don't need a lecture, but be very careful when using research chemicals. Many of them can kill you if you don't use them responsibly. Before you dose any chemicals, take a while to read about it and make sure you know the ROA and dose you're using won't kill you or cause a mental break down.

To be honest, I would be very careful about snorting anything of that nature again. The person that got it for me had a very similar experience aswell and so did the person that got it for him, all on seperate occasions. I will attempt to find out how much was in the capsule though, it didn't seem like a lot hence why I was so surprised by its effects. Well, I am generally pleased I seem to have escaped so unscathed by it.