• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

Yessir, egor, sir!

Bioassayed somewhere around 16mg of HOT-7.

Though generally not a PEA aficionado, I was in for a surprisingly pleasant experience. Definite alert by the end of first hour; quickly reaching a peak at around T+2, plateau till T+6, and a gentle easy comedown till T+10.

The experience was certainly very ... discombobulating, in a good way. Whenever any music reached my ears, my legs would wobble as euphoria surged throughout me, and I would literally be unable to stand erect or otherwise exercise the slightest control over vasomotor functions. I'd feel an incredible urge to lie down and, writhing, melt into the music -- and, really, that's mostly what I did at T+2 to T+9. Had I not been alone, I think something interesting could've come out of this.

It is remarkably devoid of any physical nuisances. Dosing per os is usually the the surefire way to get side effects to manifest; yet throughout the whole experience I never felt the slightest sign of discomfort (I do get discomfort on 2C-T-7, 2C-E, and 2C-B, but not on 2C-I).

I wouldn't call it quite similar to 2C-T-7 at all, and I never quite felt like I do on 2C-T-7; I felt better. I have some reasons to doubt a possible HOT-7 -> 2C-T-7 in vivo conversion. 1) 16mg was way more intense than 25mg 2C-T-7; if part of that was converted to 2C-T-7, then it suggests quite a bit more potency than I'd believe it to possess; 2) remember the whole MDA->MDOH vs. MDOH->MDA debate?

It was quite a bit more intense and lasted longer than PIHKAL suggested it would at that dosage. The CEVs were intricate, beautiful, and amazing. The OEVs were rather bland and jerky and sort of tepid. There was no stimulation (except the urge to writhe), and sleep was easily achieved at T+12. An overall laziness, relaxedness trailed me well into the next day but was gone come evening.

Overall I'd rate it, on the basis of this one modest experience, a likely favorite and a very worthy substance in my book. Really about the only RC not to give me some annoying side effect at all, or make me think some dark things. Oh, and how heavenly was the music; something only LSD could have made me feel so far. This quality really makes it worthwhile in my eyes. And the overall easy nature of the experience -- I am not always in for DOB-like revelations, after all. :p

Nice! That's a very favorable description... I tend to think that a lot of drugs Shulgin presumed were converted in vivo and thus were essentially the same actually have quite different mechanisms of action... the acetylated 4-substituted tryptamines are evidence of that. Even if they do convert in vivo, whatever happens during or before the conversion is likely to alter the effects, perhaps dramatically.

I am going to change this into a Big and Dandy since we have a trip report now... thanks for writing that, by the way! Hopefully this will prompt a few more reports... I know someone else has to have tried it (unfortunately I am not one of those :().

Sounds great! I love 2C-T-7, so a gentler version would be wonderful!

interesting that the dosage is so different in your estimation. Could this possibly have to do with differences in acquired tolerances between your recent HOT7 trip and past 2CT7 trips? I can't understand why HOT7 is so much more potent.

thanks for the report though! :)

^^^^ You'll have to get back in the loop then, Gilligan... :D

Now, whats the MAOi properties of this? And why is it being thrown around in the same sentence as 2C-T-7? Why???? I plan a sample soon, but don't want to inhibit MAO, so maybe I don't plan a sample soon....

^I've tried all over the place to find an answer to that question, but no answer seems known as of yet...

^Looks like guinea pig time. Is there a way to safely test whether something inhibits MAO? My concern is that I take valium daily, and don't really want that to come into play, plus I eat foods very rich in precursors checmicals (I'm a vergetarian so I have to I guess) which makes me aware I have a lot of monamines floating around in me......

What would be a safe, and I mean utterly safe, dosage to "check" with? I assume that the benzo's will be potentiated- could I try a small small amount of Hot-7 and see if the benzo is potentiated- I'm not all that concerned about over-GABAing my brain, as I am very tolerant to benzo's, and the idea would be to take 5 mg *perhaps* with some Hot-7 and see....though I highly doubt I will do that.

If its so structurally related to 2C-T-7, to the extent that people are claiming them to be the same thing in vivo at least, I think the best bet would be to assume it does have some significant MAOi properties. Hopefull fastandbulbous can shed some light on this..... until then, I remain cold towards this compound, and really don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon.

Just ingested about 5mg off this stuff while moving it into a baggie (it'd be rude not to lick your fingers, wouldn't it? :))

AuraithX said:
Just ingested about 5mg off this stuff while moving it into a baggie (it'd be rude not to lick your fingers, wouldn't it? :))

BUMP.

Anyword?

well thats a SMALL dose, I felt nothing at 14mg of 2CT7 (different chem, blah blah).

Has anybody got any more information on this? I should be getting 150mg of this soon and I was wondering if it's exactly the same as t7, or is more potent? (and different effects?)

Cheers.

I believe it is more potent, but don't quote me on that. Not enough trials have been done to say if it's the same. Some have said it's pretty much the same, and some have said it's lighter, smoother, more uniformly pleasant. Some seem to think it is a prodrug of 2C-T-7, which means it converts to T-7 in the body and thus is the same. I don't buy that, though... even if it does convert to T-7, which it very well may, that doesn't mean it wouldn't have a different range of effects. The conversion has to take place, and it doesn't happen instantly.

I didn't notice much going on after taking 40mgs. I just smoked weed all night. Next I'll try 2c-t-7 to compare but if it's similar it's not including potency.

Did you take the 40 mgs at once or did you gradually build up the dose by redosing?

I took 20mg at first and after so many hours dropped the second 20mg.
I took some notes but it's not worth writing a real trip report. Next time I'll do my remaining 60mg I think. But 40mg without noticing any annoying strong come up gives me the idea that this stuff still has much potential in my book.

20:40 20mg HOT-7
23:00 still can't really tell if there's anything yet.
23:30 starting to trip?
01:07 stoned as fuck from the hashoil but very minor psychedelic effects. Enjoyable for sure. More so then weed alone, slightly breating off objects but no interesting visuals to speak off.
01:25 another 20mg HOT-7
Smoked a lot more weed and didn't feel writing more when no stronger effects arose.

It's been a week since I did 4-aco-mipt plus 2c-d so I don't think psychedelic tolerance is much an issue, i always spread atleast one week apart with psychedelics.