• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can you parachute poppy pods instead of making tea?

N0cturnal

Bluelighter
I just ordered 200 large p. somniferum pods, I have no experience with pods, do you have to make tea to get the effect? I was thinking of just running the pods through a food processor and then using some tissue paper to parachute 4-5 of them.

I did the same thing with kratom, people reccomended making tea but I tried that once and it was like trying to gag down a glass of ass and ball sweat. so Id just grind the leaves up and parachute.

N0cturnal said:
I just ordered 200 large p. somniferum pods, I have no experience with pods, do you have to make tea to get the effect? I was thinking of just running the pods through a food processor and then using some tissue paper to parachute 4-5 of them.

I did the same thing with kratom, people reccomended making tea but I tried that once and it was like trying to gag down a glass of ass and ball sweat. so Id just grind the leaves up and parachute.

yes. the high is longer and stronger

Wouldn't something in that plant matter make you sick?

Ok, here's how it goes down:

Making a tea will hit you stronger and faster.

Eating the grounds you usually only need half the number of pods you'd make tea out of. It'll last longer, but will take longer to come on and won't really hit you. Because of the lack of a 'smack in the face', I felt that eating the grounds was lacking something the tea had.

My advice would be to just go ahead and make the tea. I thought it would be a hassle at first as well, but it really isn't. Do double washes of the grounds as well when you make tea, even thirds if you think you can.

And luck you, getting 200 pods...send some to Oz! We get shit all down here. :(

N0cturnal said:
For which MOA? Tea or parachuting?

tea hits faster and has a faster rush

eating the pods allows you to get more alkaloid content, and over a longer period, but comes on slower.

Newmoonrecord said:
tea hits faster and has a faster rush

eating the pods allows you to get more alkaloid content, and over a longer period, but comes on slower.

Get the best of both worlds by making tea from powder without straining, just mix the powder with some scalding water in a mug and mix an let it sit for a few minutes then just drink it.

Eating dry powder is very dissapointing, it feels like taking 1/4 th of what you would feel from tea consumed with grounds.

Make tea.

Why would you want to parachute anyway? If you were to eat them, all you'd have to do is mix them with some food, ie pudding.

Actually for the best results your supposed to plug the intact pods... no need to grind them up and make a tea or anything

Madhatter4 said:
Actually for the best results your supposed to plug the intact pods... no need to grind them up and make a tea or anything

haha i can just picture someone trying to stick a whole one up their ass

ok, So i decided to try and plug the whole unground pods,

I got 4 up there, but i usually take 6 of the large ones when I'm drinking tea, any advice on how to shove a few more up there?8o

also, i can't really walk around anymore.... :! :!

hahaha, nice I'll have to try that.

now back to reality and the OP's question, never really stuck a full pod up my ass, tis crazy...

I don't think you could "parachute" poppy powder in the normal sense, ie: putting it into paper and eating it. Just too much powder, but as others have said you can put it into water and then drink it.
Its tough at first, but gets easier with time/ addiction;)

Also, I find what garuda said to be the best of both worlds. Put powder in hot water, let cool, then drink the sludge. mmmm

yes what garuda said is the best method.

although i will definitely give a good report for plugging tea (boiled down to 1-2oz shot). very fast rush.

Madhatter4 said:

i've heard the same thing.

Sportfisher39 said:
Can't you put the tea in like hot coco
or something so it dosen't taste so bad

yeah theres no problem mixing it. i think other sour and bitter tastes work well. sweet mixers are pretty weird, in my experience.