• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can you parachute poppy pods instead of making tea?

I read that poppy pods differ from pills because they have 50-60 different alkaloids whereas pills have 1 or 2 .... is that why the high lasts longer? And how does that affect withdrawal? I think I'll use one more day then take a break, don't wanna end up dopesick off my "floral arrangements" lol ...

Uh...not all pills have 'alkaloids'. An alkaloid is a naturally occurring substance with a nitrogen. Morphine is an alkaloid. Oxycodone is not.

Lol, I just noticed that on wikipedia they have amphetamine listed on the alkaloid page =D

But you are correct that the different alkaloids in the pods are what stretch out the morphine high. Try extracting the morphine and dosing that; it won't last for ten hours, that's for sure.

How much of the desired chemicals are on the outside of the pod? Because if the majority of the outside is just plant then I would recomend scraping out the inside layers of the pods, and then ingesting that however you decide. It would save you having to ingest a ton of plant matter should you decide to parachute/eat all of it instead of just making tea.

I think that the alkaloids are spread through out the 'walls' of the pod, not separated into layers. I mean, when you extract opium from a live pod you basically just make a slit along the length of the pod, so the inside layers could even be useless.

Mr Blonde said:
I think that the alkaloids are spread through out the 'walls' of the pod, not separated into layers. I mean, when you extract opium from a live pod you basically just make a slit along the length of the pod, so the inside layers could even be useless.

So the latex is coming from within the walls of the plant itself? I thought the inside was filled (more or less) with latex and seeds.

N0cturnal said:
How long can you use pods before you will start having withdrawals when you stop? Ive gone through about 40 in the past 2 days, its been a very nice 2 days I might add :).

I found the easiest way for me to use the pods is just run them through a blender for a few minutes till they're finely powdered, then just add the grounds to a cup of hot coffee, stir, and chug. I can do 5-6 pods at a time this way and the taste doesn't bother me at all, I almost kinda like it. Seems to be stronger/last longer too when I ingest the grounds instead of making tea. The pods I have 5 of them feels about like 40 mg of oxy (to me).

I read that poppy pods differ from pills because they have 50-60 different alkaloids whereas pills have 1 or 2 .... is that why the high lasts longer? And how does that affect withdrawal? I think I'll use one more day then take a break, don't wanna end up dopesick off my "floral arrangements" lol ...

I'm not sure about you cause everyone is different, and I've never been too big into opiates. However with my own experiance, it didn't take that long. I've always had a bit of a natural tolerance for opiates, and my longest experiance is with PPT. I do the puddy though, and I was doing 1-4 grams of puddy per day for a little over two weeks, maybe three and when I got off I think I had some real W/D's. Never had them before from Ope's so I'm not really sure. I was having horrible dreams, I woke up every 30 minutes drenched in cold sweats and shaking, it felt like I had the Nile waiting to shoot out of my ass but i was constipated and cramping. Wasn't too pleasant, so now I make sure to take breaks.

how many pods do you make into puddy at once? I crushed up about 20 of them and soaked them in 190 for two weeks just as to give it a try. it is evaping now. a nice white film is starting to form as it has reduced in volume.

^that should be enough for a decent batch. I use between 15 (for small batch) to 50 depending.

Jamshyd said:
I pitty everyone that jokes about plugging.

I'm not talking about plugging whole pods, but the tea itself (reduce to a few mls, load into needle-less syringe)

You'll get 2X the effects that way, and several times faster.

But keep laughing. More opium for me...

Do you find this MOA results in a more balanced, less 'haphazard' buzz?

I have used powdered pods to make both tea and juice/powder mix. Both initially (T+ 0:30) produce a simplistic and recognisable high. After this period, there seems to be a long delay and huge variations occur in regards to the next plateau or direction (stupifying, euphoric, etc.). Overall duration is 6 hours but I'd prefer a shorter acting, flatter time/'buzz' correlation.

also curious about the plugging, as morphine is about 25% more soluble when administered rectally over orally...

I think I might try this some time soon, anyone else have experience with plugging the tea reduced to about 3 or 4 ml?

yeah, seriously good luck with that man. eating all that plant matter can't be great for your digestive system. plus when you go to take a shit it'll look like a tropical rain forest came out of your ass.

^
never had any fecal problems

but then i chew the grounds/ fresh pods very well before swallowing this also speeds onset

actually i find with grounds/blended pods constipation is less of a problem then with tea

I used to just chew up fresh pods from the garden. Bitter as fuck but it gets you high for like 12 hrs.