Bluelight

Thread: Can you parachute poppy pods instead of making tea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can you parachute poppy pods instead of making tea? 
    I just ordered 200 large p. somniferum pods, I have no experience with pods, do you have to make tea to get the effect? I was thinking of just running the pods through a food processor and then using some tissue paper to parachute 4-5 of them.

I did the same thing with kratom, people reccomended making tea but I tried that once and it was like trying to gag down a glass of ass and ball sweat. so Id just grind the leaves up and parachute.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by N0cturnal
    I just ordered 200 large p. somniferum pods, I have no experience with pods, do you have to make tea to get the effect? I was thinking of just running the pods through a food processor and then using some tissue paper to parachute 4-5 of them.

I did the same thing with kratom, people reccomended making tea but I tried that once and it was like trying to gag down a glass of ass and ball sweat. so Id just grind the leaves up and parachute.
    yes. the high is longer and stronger

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Newmoonrecord
    yes. the high is longer and stronger
    For which MOA? Tea or parachuting?

4. Collapse Details

Wouldn't something in that plant matter make you sick?

5. Collapse Details

Ok, here's how it goes down:

Making a tea will hit you stronger and faster.

Eating the grounds you usually only need half the number of pods you'd make tea out of. It'll last longer, but will take longer to come on and won't really hit you. Because of the lack of a 'smack in the face', I felt that eating the grounds was lacking something the tea had.

My advice would be to just go ahead and make the tea. I thought it would be a hassle at first as well, but it really isn't. Do double washes of the grounds as well when you make tea, even thirds if you think you can.

And luck you, getting 200 pods...send some to Oz! We get shit all down here.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by N0cturnal
    For which MOA? Tea or parachuting?
    tea hits faster and has a faster rush

eating the pods allows you to get more alkaloid content, and over a longer period, but comes on slower.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Newmoonrecord
    tea hits faster and has a faster rush

eating the pods allows you to get more alkaloid content, and over a longer period, but comes on slower.
    Get the best of both worlds by making tea from powder without straining, just mix the powder with some scalding water in a mug and mix an let it sit for a few minutes then just drink it.

Eating dry powder is very dissapointing, it feels like taking 1/4 th of what you would feel from tea consumed with grounds.

8. Collapse Details

Make tea.

Why would you want to parachute anyway? If you were to eat them, all you'd have to do is mix them with some food, ie pudding.

9. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Actually for the best results your supposed to plug the intact pods... no need to grind them up and make a tea or anything

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter4
    Actually for the best results your supposed to plug the intact pods... no need to grind them up and make a tea or anything
    haha i can just picture someone trying to stick a whole one up their ass

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ok, So i decided to try and plug the whole unground pods,

I got 4 up there, but i usually take 6 of the large ones when I'm drinking tea, any advice on how to shove a few more up there?

also, i can't really walk around anymore....

12. Collapse Details

Broomstick.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    hahaha, nice I'll have to try that.

now back to reality and the OP's question, never really stuck a full pod up my ass, tis crazy...

I don't think you could "parachute" poppy powder in the normal sense, ie: putting it into paper and eating it. Just too much powder, but as others have said you can put it into water and then drink it.
    Its tough at first, but gets easier with time/ addiction

Also, I find what garuda said to be the best of both worlds. Put powder in hot water, let cool, then drink the sludge. mmmm

14. Collapse Details

yes what garuda said is the best method.

although i will definitely give a good report for plugging tea (boiled down to 1-2oz shot). very fast rush.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phrozen
    Broomstick.
    pneumatic drill works just as well

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter4
    i've heard the same thing.

17. Collapse Details

Me too.

18. Collapse Details

do it, take pics, and send them to goatse

19. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Can't you put the tea in like hot coco
    or something so it dosen't taste so bad

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sportfisher39
    Can't you put the tea in like hot coco
    or something so it dosen't taste so bad
    yeah theres no problem mixing it. i think other sour and bitter tastes work well. sweet mixers are pretty weird, in my experience.

21. Collapse Details

Good luck eating all that plant matter, the whole thing with the tea is your filter off most of the matter and just drink the foul tasting liquid.

22. Collapse Details

Is the taste of the pods/tea really that bad? Ive used both kratom and kava, while kratom certainly doesn't taste good I can handle it, but fucking kava, the first time I tried that I mixed like 4 teaspoons of some 40% KAVIAR instant kava in a glass of water, held my nose and chugged it down, to this day I still want to gag when I think of that taste, it took a full 24 hours just for the taste to leave my mouth.

phrozen, I just thought parachuting might be an easier MOA with less preperation and less tasting involved, Ive never used pods so I don't really know how much powder 5 pods would be.

My pods were supposed to be here today but good ole USPS is late so I should have them in the morning, think I'll try the "sludge" method first, if I can handle drinking kava Im pretty sure the pods cant be worse.

23. Collapse Details

they're not really bad at all. if you're experienced drinking hallucinogens, pods dont taste bad at all. tastes like green tea, a bit stronger.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird921
    Good luck eating all that plant matter, the whole thing with the tea is your filter off most of the matter and just drink the foul tasting liquid.
    You barely notice it, its a couple of tablespoons of dried plant powder that dissolves/gets soft in liquid. You eat pounds of plant matter a day, whats a few more grams?

25. Collapse Details

Hmm something else I just thought of, could you make pod tea in a drip coffee maker? Ive made regular tea this way, just put the bags in the coffeemaker let it run, seems to do fine.

I was thinking, grind the pods up in a blender or food processor, put the grounds in a coffee filter, let it run through, then take the filter out and sqeeze out the rest of the juice using a kitchen strainer.

Id try the plugging method but I don't have a broomstick onhand Maybe a toilet plunger?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast