• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants VYVANSE MEGATHREAD ⬅ your Vyvanse thread has been merged here

In terms of feeling, it is VERY smooth. Don't even notice it going in and out. This is only my fourth day though and I still don't fully understand the pharmacology of it.

The duration is a bit long (designed for 12 hours). I've heard lots of anecdotal reports that it keeps people awake at night. I have reason to believe it is causing the same problem in me but I don't feel conclusive about it yet.

staples said:
Someone said that they would use a Trypsin supplement near the end of the day to turn the remaining vyvanse in their system into essentially IR d-amph? Would that work? where does that happen? and how does the ingested Trypsin... catch up.. to the vyvanse taken that morning?

Bump for an answer to this. Im wondering it, too as it would be nice to ensure positive sleep quality :)

280mg for me during the slow peak was extremely pleasurable. Usuallly lasted around 12-14 hours.

Dose early kids.

Even my rxed amount 140mg was a 10-12 hour lasting amount. Not as intense though of course.

benzoheadplus44 said:
280mg for me during the slow peak was extremely pleasurable. Usuallly lasted around 12-14 hours.

Dose early kids.

Even my rxed amount 140mg was a 10-12 hour lasting amount. Not as intense though of course.

Holly shit man. 140mg? Even 60mg had me twitchin. 8o

i was switched from adderall 25mg xr to vyvanase 50mg xr. i took it once in the morning right when i woke up before school. in school one of my eyes was dialated the other wasn't. i was shaking. felt like shit and was anti social.

Ok so I took and binged with more of this shit... once the peak comes you feel sooo damn good. the comedown always has a headache but i got benzos and gabapentin so im good.... I ran out of dex and acquired 100+ 30mg lisdex. Just letting you all know its definitely worth a try, make sure you eat and stuff... treat your shit right you'll be ok

I know this thread was originally posted aaaaaages ago, but I joined just so I could reply, and damnit I will reply either way. It seems to have been dragged up recently, anyway.

I actually am currently enjoying the effects of Vyvanse, so this will be fucking ridiculously long. seriously. a novel. More info than anyone probably wanted to know. but ohhwell. it's just fun for me to write about stuff. bear w/ me. =)

I have a 70mg scrip for Vyvanse, recently moved up from 50mg. I don't think I've even once taken it as prescribed, though - it's no fun that way.
I can't personally compare it all that well to other uppers, as I don't have a ton of experience in that department. I've done coke several times, but really no other uppers, downers always tended to be my preference.
My psychiatrist told me that it's impossible to get a buzz off Vyvanse, because the liver can only convert a certain ammount of it to working amphet at once, and that no matter how much is taken, the liver will store it and only release small ammounts at a time. It sounded like utter bullshit to me(it doesn't even make sence), and not surprisingly, it was.

Everyone I've talked to who's tried it recreationally(like 6 people) seems to think it's really craaaazy powerful, even in lower doses; they all have said that it's definitely stronger than Adderall taken orally(which I find odd, because they're practically the same thing). I wish that were the case for me, but unfortunately I have never seemed to experience whatever ridiculously strong effect it has on the general population.
At this point, being a regular abuser of it for some time, I obviously have a pretty high tolerance. However, even when I'd just started taking it, and had essentially no phet tolerance at all[then, my only prior experience w/ amphetamines of any kind consisted of taking 30mg adderall(that I didn't even feel. gyp.) 2 years before], I still required comparitively high ammounts to get a decent buzz.
I don't know if this 'natural tolerance' is because I really am extremely ADD, or if it's just some funky unexplained thing w/ my body chemistry. I'm a 120lb girl, and still a kid - so in theory, I shouldn't need that much.
When I had pretty much no tolerance, it took 150mg+ for me to get a nice buzz, and 200-250mg was what I usually took, occasionally 300mg or 350mg if I wanted to tweak the fuck out. It was really fun stuff, but not mind-blowing, or anything. The euphoria/mental high generally lasted 12-14hrs, and the physical body buzz tended to last longer, 14-18hrs.
Now that I have a tolerance, I can hardly even physically feel anything much under 200mg. 140-200mg is still a good mood lift, but it usually doesn't affect my body a whole lot - I even can sleep it off. I've recently been taking 150-200mg for a mood lift, 250-300mg for a buzz, 350-450mg to get really tweaked. Currently, euphoria/mental high usually lasts 8-12hrs, and the body buzz lasts 10-14hrs.
I'm on Vyvanse 3-5 days/week(probably like 1-3 days of that I only take enough for a mental up, though), unless I'm taking a 5-10 day break to get my tolerance down[unfortunately I keep hitting the fucking "ceiling effect", and it's impossible to get a buzz off any ammount if I don't break every few weeks], or unless I'm on some kind of a week long binge trying to avoid coming down(or if I need to be functioning well for more than a couple days).

Again, I'm going to point out - it does definitely seem to be a crazy intense buzz for everyone that's not me. My boyfriend took 150mg, once, and surprised me by seeming seriously impressed by how strong it was[though I honestly didn't even expect he'd feel 150mg, especially considering he had a bit of a phet tolerance already. He didn't think it would affect him much, either]. He has a fair ammount of experience w/ uppers(he somewhat regularly uses coke, crystal or crank, and speed, and has done adderall a few times before), and declared that Vyvanse was without question the most fucking powerful upper he'd ever tried. He was tweeeeeaked for like 18hrs. haha. so I guess it's good. I personally don't think it's even close to being more intense than coke, but I'm apparently the exception.

aaaaaanyway.
that was a lot of writing yeah.
haha. I don't even know who would bother to read that.

other stuff that might be of interest to someone somewhere:
- caffiene will improve the buzz a bit, but taking them together always makes me a little nauseous. If I'm taking only a low dose of Vyvanse I usually take a couple caffiene pills w/ it, though. it's fab. something to try.
- Vyvanse is prodrug, and so can't be snorted or shot up(why anyone would inject it is beyond me anyway), as it needs to be metabolised before taking effect. this is sort of depressing yeah.
- relating to the above. . .there's a "ceiling effect" which makes it worthless to anyone wanting to take it really regularly w/o breaks. I can't complain though - I don't pay for it, and I'm more than happy to stop and spend a week on oxy(which I do have to buy at street value. fucking annoying) instead. (I'm hopefully switching to adderall in a couple months anyway. crossingmyfingers.)
- it takes 1-2hrs to kick in.
- withdrawal is mostly mental, not much physical pain or anything. but of course it still fucking sucks. only has lasted 4-6 days in my experience, though, it's liveable at least.
- uhm yeah basically all negative effects any amphetamine has.
- like with any phet, benzos and opiates make coming down a million times better.

yep.
more info than anyone is probably interested.
butuhm.
I got really into typing all that shit up.
haha.
sorry.
it happens.

Last edited:
Im currently on 50MG of Vyvanse and I seem to be getting palpitations... Its not uncomfortable now but it was (took a Clonozepam). Could my prescription be too high? Im 6'2" 195 pounds.

detz said:
Im currently on 50MG of Vyvanse and I seem to be getting palpitations... Its not uncomfortable now but it was (took a Clonozepam). Could my prescription be too high? Im 6'2" 195 pounds.

I suppose it's possible that your scrip might be too high. hm. 50mg doesn't strike me as enough to cause anyone heart issues, but I'm not a doctor, of course, and have no medical expertise whatsoever. I couldn't say w/ any conviction.

Have you ever had any heart problems that you know of?

If you were participating in physical activity(or really anything that would significantly raise heart rate/BP/respiration - watching a scary movie, whatever), it's possible for that to have triggered palpitations and chest tightness/mild pain. An externally induced increase in vitals, on top of however much vyvanse increased them, could push the heart to an uncomfortable rate in certain individuals that are more affected by stimulants than others.

I personally have had one very unpleasant occurence of heart issues while on vyvanse - palpitations and shooting chest pain, then my legs gave out. However, this followed running up and down a flight of stairs a few times in 80-degree weather, while on 400mg. haha, asking for trouble there.

anyway.
whether or not the palpitations were partially induced by external conditions, they really shouldn't be occuring. if you have any further issues with this, you should probably talk to your doctor about decreasing your scrip, or switching to a different medication.

Vyvanase..to hydrolyze

Hi everyone,
this is my first time to post so sorry to be so curt and to the point, but does anyone have any ideas on how to "organically" hydrolyze the d amph from Vyvanase?Have read contradicting posts on this board and would be interested in the straight story, as it were. Thanks guys
J

may i ask why you want to do this? what are you trying to achieve?

Can anyone give me more info on Vyvanse. Just started yesterday on 50mg as prescribed but decided to take 2 more = 150mg> After the 2nd one, the buzz went away and I felt extremely tired. How to keep the vyvanse buzz going and avoid the tiredness? What is the max amount someone can take? I'm only 5'4 and 135 lbs.

How much trypsin

Swerz said:
may i ask why you want to do this? what are you trying to achieve?
Oh, I just wanted a load of lysine to take as a supplement lol. Seriously, sometimes it (Vyvanse) lasts too long, and I don't get adequate rest which in turn messes everything up (food and drug metabolism and makes ADHD symptoms worse). I read somewhere on this board to take a Trypsin supplement. How much trypsin is needed?:)
Much obliged

Last edited:
Increasing the acid in the stomache will cause you to start pissing out good amph alot faster than usual.

has anyone tried 150mg of Vyvanse/day? After the first 50mg, I feel horribly tired and the other 100mg don't do anything. Tried mixed with coke but the high came from th coke not the Vyvanse. And it gave me a horrible headache. Anyone?

^ Are you taking it therapeutically or are you trying to get high from it? I think I already know the answer, as no one would think 150mg/day is a therapeutic dose.
150mg is actually a HUGE dose, so you must be trying to get high from it. And if you are, its not very good for that; there's way better forms of amphetamine you could be using that aren't time released like this. Even adderall XR is better for abuse than this.

150mg
vyvensa and coke for 3 days. Anyone. Need recipe to stop feeling jittery and get the buzz back. More coke?

Seen a lot of people here saying they snorted it w/o effect. That's because it needs the stomach acids to be transformed in amphetamine. It's a very efficient anti-abuse mechanism, but you can abuse it orally just as well by simply taking more than the therapeutic dose. So don't waste it trying to snort. It's useless.