• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants VYVANSE MEGATHREAD ⬅ your Vyvanse thread has been merged here

I believe 60 mg of vyvanse is about equal to 25 mg of ir dexedrine. it stops there you can not do a conversion accurately into adderall because they are very different. The racemic form of amphetamine (addys) work for some while the D (right handed molecule) of amps work wonders in others. Personally Adderall did not treat my ADD, but dexedrine did. There is little evidence on why this occurs but lots of speculation. Talk to your doctor for he/she is there to help! Good luck.

couple things,
swim took 1 50mg vyvanse two days ago. swim felt the high to be incredible and "like" rolling. it lasted a long time.
swim took another 50mg today and found it did near nothing except throw him in a strange annoyed mood. coworker said he looked tense, almost tweaking. its been 8 hours for swim and nothing close to what he had two days ago.

swim is used to xo's and knows about their tolerance issues and to avoid taking them more than once a week for a good roll. swim wants to know if vyvanse acts the same. if to achieve the high, is jumping to 100 mg too much too fast or should he parachute a pill and a half for 75mg? how often/dose can swim use and get the same satisfying high without wrecking his tolerance?

bicycle ride 1943 dude give it up man u sound like a crying old man who is addicted to vy

run 100mg is not to much this drug is really weird i mean i tell u its one of the strangest things ive ever seen thrown out in the market i would be very careful im always real CAUTIOUS when stuff like this comes around i took some about 40 mins ago certain days it dosent work. Im also on suboxone i have been for 3 yrs right now im on 4 mg to 8mg a day so i dunno if my bupe is messin with it shouldnt be cause addys work wonders on me this vyv jus aint cuttin it i think my add got worse !!!!! did any one else this happen to >?

ok im ranting and raving ok granted im a recovering addict when i ws 13 i was diagnosed with add,adhd and severe depression. I was scripted .5 mg xanax and 2 30 mg adderall a day along with 50 mg zoloft. within a week zoloft was gone lol made me sick i was great with the xanax and addy combo worked great actually for 4 years than i ended up on 1 mg xanax a day the xanax jus wont cut it than dope and oxy came around i was hooked like a fish. My family dr prescribed me suboxone if i dropped xanax dose to .5 mg i said ok than months went by now she says i cant have any benzo cause of my suboxone and im amazed cause im not new to benzos at all i dont get high i get relief from them then the adderall she starts trying to wein me off so thats gone too got a sample of vyvanse i dont wish this shit on no body i have super add and anxiety is thru roof last night only way i could sleep is smoke pot until my lighter burned out .this is bothering me i am a quality engineer at tyco electronics i make great money im in the 65 to 70000 a yr range.I KNO I HAVE PROBLEMS BUT WHY WOULD A DR jus strip me of my life saving meds people abuse them i even have but i neeeeddd themmm and im suffering fellow blighters thank u all geeeze i feel a lil better i still wanna prick my self tho!!!!!!!!!! :p

my wife jus came in here and said she found a pill bottle i grabbed it theres a piece of a xanax bar 3 tramadol and about a 20 of rok lol what a great life i believe imma change cause she didnt look in it she thought heroin was in it but no im so lucky she didnt look in it . 000000000 NOWWWWWWW UR SMOKINNNNNNNNNN ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAH YEA I AM ITS IN PLACE OF MY ADDERALL THANK OUR DR!

70mg of Vyvanse for one with no tolerance and... [

I recall seeing a megathread for Vyvance, but I didn't see it.

I was wondering 2 things.
Me and my friend Soda are going to be taking Vyvance this weekend. I have like a gram's worth, but I don't know how much is safe. Any help dosing?
I am prescribed 70mg and take it every day, and he has never amped before.

Also, I recall reading somewhere that the chemicals must be converted in your stomach or something, so is that a no-no to good ole snorting?

a little research can go a long way

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines.shtml

...theres a good place to start. lots of good info. personally, i would just start with 20mg's, and then work your way up from there, dosing every hour or two until your satisfied. no need to put yourself at risk just cuz you wanna dose all at once....these drugs last a long time so you can dose incrimentally and still get the saem high. We dont know your personal health issues(and you many not know of a hidden health issue) so its best to start small and work your way up. not much else to say really.

a little research can go a long way

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines.shtml

...theres a good place to start. lots of good info. personally, i would just start with 20mg's, and then work your way up from there, dosing every hour or two until your satisfied. no need to put yourself at risk just cuz you wanna dose all at once....these drugs last a long time so you can dose incrimentally and still get the saem high. We dont know your personal health issues(and you many not know of a hidden health issue) so its best to start small and work your way up. not much else to say really.

nonono, he's talking about lisdexamfetamine, which is not d-amp. 70 mg of lisdex is equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall XR. 70 mg would be a pretty good dose for a first time, even if you have taken speed before.

nonono, he's talking about lisdexamfetamine, which is not d-amp. 70 mg of lisdex is equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall XR. 70 mg would be a pretty good dose for a first time, even if you have taken speed before.

70 mg of Vyvanse is equivalent to 30-35 mg of d-amp. It's quite different from Adderall XR. I love Vyvanse.
I'd say have your friend start out at like 30 mg. That would be like having him eat 3 of those 5 mg d-amph IR tablets (roughly). So if I were in your shoes, I'd take one of your 70 mg caps, open it and dump out about half the powder, and re-cap it. Give your friend that. 70 mg will get a non-tolerant person SPUN, believe me. Even half of that dose should get him pleasantly amped.
And no you can't snort it.

70 mg of Vyvanse is equivalent to 30-35 mg of d-amp. It's quite different from Adderall XR. I love Vyvanse.
mkay first of all I know my amphetamines very well, obviously I wouldn't make the mistake of confusing d-amp and l-amp. What I'm saying is that on the Shire website they compare 30 mg of Adderall XR to 70 mg of lisdex. 72% of Adderall is d-amp salts, so 30 x .72, 30 mg of Adderall is 21.6 mg of d-amp, I think there's 2 different d-amp salts in Adderall, but going off just that ^^ which is a REALLY rough estimate (because Adderall doesn't just contain d-amp sulfate like Dexedrine) then 70 mg of VyVanse is roughly equal to 21.6 mg of Dexedrine Spansules. So maybe we should start going off that instead of saying 70 mg lisdex equals 30 mg of Adderall XR? Idk.

^^Scratch that, 25 mg of Vyvanse is equivalent to 10 mg of Dexedrine Spansules, so 70/25=2.8, 10 x 2.8=28 so 70 mg of Vyvanse is equivalent to 28 mg Dexedrine Spansules.

Vyvanse new meds

Has anyone taken vyvanse? What do you think of it and would you recommend it. i just started taking it a week ago, I am at 40 mg and i don't really see much of a difference. any help would be awesome thanks.

How long on ritalin? and at what dosage? The effects of vyvanse are ALOT smoother than ritalin, due to the D-amp / MPH difference. I am 6'3 145lbs, and have been taking adhd meds for... 3-4 years now. I am at a dose of 50mg, but due to my current situation I'm taking like 100mg-150mg a day. But also my tolerance is wayy to high.

Maybe you should ask your doctor for a dosage increase.

I'm going to merge your thread into the Vyvanse Mega Thread.